[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

Taew has played the mother role in enough lakorns while some actresses hasn’t even play that role yet. Has Kim or Mint C play mother roles yet? I know Yaya did in KC even though it only showed at the end. Has Margie or Mew? I love Mew too but I haven’t seen ALL of her lakorns! Lol. Taew makes such a cute mom!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Taew has played the mother role in enough lakorns while some actresses hasn’t even play that role yet. Has Kim or Mint C play mother roles yet? I know Yaya did in KC even though it only showed at the end. Has Margie or Mew? I love Mew too but I have only seen a few of her lakorns! Lol. Taew makes such a cute mom!
Kim did in Piang Chai with JMa
Mint did with Mario
Yaya did with Mark and Nadech (Body switching)
Not sure about Margie and Mew.

I love when they become parents, soo cute

P

PrincessKarina

OK so if I list the lakorns Taew played mother roles:

1. PJTPP with Aum A
2. LSR with Nadech
3. Nakee with Ken P
4. RN with Mark
5. GS with JJ

I actually don’t pay attention to Mario and Taew’s lakorns even though they are considered koojin. I have only seen bits and pieces to most of MT’s lakorns!

P

PrincessKarina

Kim did in Piang Chai with JMa
Mint did with Mario
Yaya did with Mark and Nadech (Body switching)
Not sure about Margie and Mew.

I love when they become parents, soo cute
Oh I see! I heard Mint C will be pregnant in the lakorn with Toey! Cute! I think Mew will make an adorable momma too!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
OK so if I list the lakorns Taew played mother roles:

1. PJTPP with Aum A
2. LSR with Nadech
3. Nakee with Ken P
4. RN with Mark
5. GS with JJ

I actually don’t pay attention to Mario and Taew’s lakorns even though they are considered koojin. I have only seen bits and pieces to most of MT’s lakorns!
Did Aum and Taew have a baby? I dont remember lol! I loved them together though, that was my first lakorn of Taew’s

P

PrincessKarina

Did Aum and Taew have a baby? I dont remember lol! I loved them together though, that was my first lakorn of Taew’s
Honestly I forgot. I saw that lakorn a while back. But I remember something with a baby! Lol! Yes they were cute. Aum and Taew were young then!

P

PrincessKarina