[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

hope

sarNie Egg
is it true that the screenwriter of game sanehha is buay nuntawan the one who screenwriter padiwarada and boy& toey part in cupids series ??

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I love "Lakorn Thai" production, Most of their dramas are "2 thumbs up" from me...So happy to see all their pictures. JJ and Taew will surely make this one a bomb! Can't wait.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
LakornThai in my opinion is the best when it comes to drama and romance! They’re mostly well done! Does anyone know who’s directing this? That’s another factor to determine the flow of the lakron too.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Does anyone knows when this lakorn will air?

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Taew so pretty in here! I didn’t realize Vicky is also in here. Same with chai. That’s cute they’re in the same movie together

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Taew so pretty in here! I didn’t realize Vicky is also in here. Same with chai. That’s cute they’re in the same movie together
Is Vicky actually in here?
From the pic it seems like she was just visiting the set

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg you guys! The teaser trailer was released yesterday in VicBig3. Everyone's talking about the "accidental kiss" bwahaha.

Check out the teaser here with subs:
The accidental kiss looked pretty real to me Taew and Jj have such amazing chemistry’s the teaser look so hot and intense .. I am super excited

JJ and Taew pretty much stole the spotlight last night. They had the best performance of the night.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this is definitely the lakorn I am most looking forward to =D

Also that dance is so cute, their height difference when Taew is not in heels so also adorable lol