[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

rennayj

sarNie Adult
I think it's the same episode as this part. (JJ is wearing the same top but he doesn't have the face paint yet.) Though I don't know if this pic is just BTS or if they are shooting a scene.

I know it the same scene. I can tell by the same clothes hehe. I'm pretty sure it's a shooting scene. Production or Crew team sometime post BTS pictures 1 or 2 weeks late. James and Taew FC find that photo yesterday.

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
Hii everyone. I am also waiting for this lakorn.
Will they finished shooting in the end of this year? Really want to see it.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Hii everyone. I am also waiting for this lakorn.
Will they finished shooting in the end of this year? Really want to see it.
Maybe they might finish end of this year or early next year. It's depend on their schedule since they have back to back dramas.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm actually really excited for this one just because Taew looks so good here, and her character seems to have some sassiness to her so it's a nice change from her usual Mary Sue characters she plays often. And of course James Ji. Surprisingly, I've enjoyed pretty much all of his lakorns so far. Like either he's really good at picking lakorns or the channel is really biased and gives him good lakorns, or he's just really lucky lol. He's also a pretty decent actor too, and is able to have amazing chemistry with all of his n'eks so far.
Love of what you have said about James Ji.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I don't know which one I want to see first, this one or the period one. I've been disappointed with Lakorn Thai with their last few projects and the story for the period one sounds more interesting and not as nam nao as this. But after Nakee and Rak Nakara, 3 period in a row for Taew might be overkill.

sarNie Adult
@jeanie1 , to be honest, i am really scared for the script of this lakorn too. i mean, initially it was supposed to be another novel but they couldn't finish that one, and now they changed it with Buang Sanaeha (i think that is the book title) but it seems the story was similar so maybe, just maybe, they used parts of the old script they cannot finish and put it here. I've read summaries of the plot and I don't really sympathize that much with the character of the n'ek so I don't know how this would turn out, but i am excited just the same since i think this is one of them dramatic spicy lakorns.