[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
That older lady pictured with Taew holding white coffee cup, anyone remember what old lakorn she was in where she played n'rai? The pra'ek (is a twin in real life) had to marry Nang'ek ( she's pra'ek's mom in Khon La Khob Fah) who has polio and in a wheel chair. I think it had to do with owing pra'ek family owe nang'ek's dad a debt and he was forced to marry her. Anyone remember?

sarN

sarNie Granny
That older lady pictured with Taew holding white coffee cup, anyone remember what old lakorn she was in where she played n'rai? The pra'ek (is a twin in real life) had to marry Nang'ek ( she's pra'ek's mom in Khon La Khob Fah) who has polio and in a wheel chair. I think it had to do with owing pra'ek family owe nang'ek's dad a debt and he was forced to marry her. Anyone remember?
Any rscene ?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Any rscene ?
Gosh, it'/ been such a long time ago but I think there's 1 rscene but since she couldn't walk or move the lower part of her body, I don't think there was much of a fight back - lol. It's one of those type of lakorn where hate turn love type of story.

I always liked this nang'ek and who could forget the lakorn where she gets rscene so many times by crazy pra'ek in Nampeung Satan.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Omg, she was handicap? Good lord , I thought Trump was bad when he mock the disable but this stole the cake LOL. How can I forgot Nampeung Satan, there so many rscene in there I thought they were playing pattie cake.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Taew new picture from Game Saneha

Gosh she looks so damn hot in this lakorn. I'm actually watching Jame Ji recently lakorn with Bella and I actually like him more than before. I think he could pull off this character well despite his baby face, he has the nature feeling that I don't know how to express.
Recently Taew has a live stream on set w JJ too. Can't wait to see their chemistry together

cre: pantip

little22

sarNie Juvenile
im glad u guys mention num peung satan. i want to watch sadistic p'ek with no boundaries like today thai lakorns. i found the link here on youtube. old lakorn are better than new. i will watch it while wating for kleun cheewit

Omg, she was handicap? Good lord , I thought Trump was bad when he mock the disable but this stole the cake LOL. How can I forgot Nampeung Satan, there so many rscene in there I thought they were playing pattie cake.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
im glad u guys mention num peung satan. i want to watch sadistic p'ek with no boundaries like today thai lakorns. i found the link here on youtube. old lakorn are better than new. i will watch it while wating for kleun cheewit
Lol- Me too :thumbup:

diann

sarNie Juvenile
i just look taews look in here! the outfits are on point too. i cant wait to see her play a sassy/sexy role

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I'm actually really excited for this one just because Taew looks so good here, and her character seems to have some sassiness to her so it's a nice change from her usual Mary Sue characters she plays often. And of course James Ji. Surprisingly, I've enjoyed pretty much all of his lakorns so far. Like either he's really good at picking lakorns or the channel is really biased and gives him good lakorns, or he's just really lucky lol. He's also a pretty decent actor too, and is able to have amazing chemistry with all of his n'eks so far.

P

PrincessKarina

I'm actually really excited for this one just because Taew looks so good here, and her character seems to have some sassiness to her so it's a nice change from her usual Mary Sue characters she plays often. And of course James Ji. Surprisingly, I've enjoyed pretty much all of his lakorns so far. Like either he's really good at picking lakorns or the channel is really biased and gives him good lakorns, or he's just really lucky lol. He's also a pretty decent actor too, and is able to have amazing chemistry with all of his n'eks so far.
I am loving Taew right now too! I am so excited! :)

sarNie Adult
I think the context is something like the N'ek hates the P'ek so much (and she's being a brat to him, etc.) and when he gets his chance he "kidnaps" her and takes her away and uhhh yeah. rscenesw and then when it's said and done, he's all like yeah! Let's return to Bangkok and set the wedding date because you're mine now!

For the life of me, I still don't know how the hell James Ji is gonna pull that off with Taew. (does he call her P'Taew?) Now that there is that interesting tidbit that the N'ek is supposedly temporarily unable to move .... yeah, that would make some sense but still.... James Ji....... I believe in you! (I think it's wrong to say "YOU CAN DO IT!" pun intended hahahaha) I really just hope for the best.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Wait I need clarification. N'ek in THIS lakorn will be temporarily paralyzed and p'ek takes advantage of that??? Or are y'all talking about the other old lakorn with the older actress? :facepalm: If that's the case for Game Sanaeha, now is really the time to adjust that part of the storyline and freshen it up so it's not so violent and...wrong.

Taew's wardrobe in here! Lovely.

sarNie Adult
^Wait I need clarification. N'ek in THIS lakorn will be temporarily paralyzed and p'ek takes advantage of that??? Or are y'all talking about the other old lakorn with the older actress? :facepalm: If that's the case for Game Sanaeha, now is really the time to adjust that part of the storyline and freshen it up so it's not so violent and...wrong.

Taew's wardrobe in here! Lovely.

Oh! I'm sorry, I think they were talking about another Lakorn. I misunderstood. Sorry for the confusion. There is an R-Scene in the novel for this story (not sure if it will be in the Lakorn) but I think the N'ek is perfectly fine and dandy (well, apart from getting forced against her will, supposedly, of course) and would probably put up a fight, somewhat, until you know, by the powers of lakorn/romance novel fiction, her heart kinda softens up and "gives in" or something. I dunno.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
I tried to translated this news already if I'm wrong in English , apologize too.
Cr.SeeSan Entertainment News