[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

@KitKat516 @lakornkiki I was just passing by & I saw this! How dare you lament shortie hubbies??!!! AAhhhh only a Tuesday morning & now I'm so sad. Grrrrr
Don't be sad. Think about it...for a girl who loves height to fall for shorties like samee Pope... that says a lot. Now I just have to enjoy JJ. Have you watch Game Saneha? He is so handsome here and the character is drool worthy.... I may have drooled so much that I can built a pool with it. :risas3: And it's just first 2 episodes. :p James and Taew's chemistry is so good here - it's a must watch. :icon12:

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hmmn.... guys, don't you think this storyline is near similar to that Great & Matt's movie
Kularb Rai Glai Ruk?

* She's a very spoilt brat, really nasty & can't take it her dad is marrying a new mum

* She's mean & rude & hurtful to the hero
* Only he sees through her pain & he also sees through all her little tricks - here she pretends to be hit by a cab, in the other she commits suicide in front of her dad during the wedding
* Her parents love her, in Matt's story the dad & grandparents love her to bits

Got to wait for the later episodes to see if it still comes close.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Don't be sad. Think about it...for a girl who loves height to fall for shorties like samee Pope... that says a lot. Now I just have to enjoy JJ. Have you watch Game Saneha? He is so handsome here and the character is drool worthy.... I may have drooled so much that I can built a pool with it. :risas3: And it's just first 2 episodes. :p James and Taew's chemistry is so good here - it's a must watch. :icon12:
I am watching with you guys. I like just to complain hehe! But James is always very goodlooking so it's no hardship watching him at all. Even if he doesn't dress up in suits like here & wearing his casual policeman kits in Padivarada he was just so damn handsome there. And Taew is very sexy with her everything in its place wardrobe, her previous movies with Bomb & James she didn't look as pretty.

sarNie Adult
no, what do they say about virgos? Lol
Virgos are after Leos hahaha ok sorry, that was a bad joke. But seriously, they say Virgos think too much but actually quite passionate when they get into it. ;)

I am sorry for being the sole member of the #motherhen group, unless someone wants to join me. I'll just provide moral support to the #groupattack and #robbingthecradle group haha. Does that mean I get to be grandma of all the children conceived from Nai's love stares? :risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

Does that mean I am in JJ's line of defense? Naw! I love you girls, go ahead, have fun with my son and please treat him well after the attack hahaha. Did you guys see Ann T. And JJ's clip where Ann was "defending" him against the comedienne?

How am i going to catch up with you guys hahahaha i have to back read and still counting! I'll be able to catch up by tonight i hope
Hurry up darling! We cannot wait! This chemistry from JT is severely explosive! Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Virgos are after Leos hahaha ok sorry, that was a bad joke. But seriously, they say Virgos think too much but actually quite passionate when they get into it. ;)

I am sorry for being the sole member of the #motherhen group, unless someone wants to join me. I'll just provide moral support to the #groupattack and #robbingthecradle group haha. Does that mean I get to be grandma of all the children conceived from Nai's love stares? :risas3:
Lol Im a Leo according to thai calendar

I thought about the mother role but that would mean I would have had been in my early to mid teens lol. Teen mom was not on my bucket list :pancarta:

sarNie Adult
Lol Im a Leo according to thai calendar

I thought about the mother role but that would mean I would have had been in my early to mid teens lol. Teen mom was not on my bucket list :pancarta:
If i had given birth to James, i would have given birth to him while my age was still a single digit hahahaha

Wait so if Nok and Nai got married because of that, it seems
the rape scene is scrapped. What i heard was in the book, NAI compromised Nok.
i feel good about this. Screenplay writer did not let me down. Hahaha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If i had given birth to James, i would have given birth to him while my age was still a single digit hahahaha

Wait so if Nok and Nai got married because of that, it seems
the rape scene is scrapped. What i heard was in the book, NAI compromised Nok.
i feel good about this. Screenplay writer did not let me down. Hahaha.
Oh I'm older than you? Hahahaha ok oh my ok i will have to move over to the mama side hahaha.

Maybe the spoiler I listened to left that part out?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
As the first two episodes go by on my screen, I get the impression that this lakorn is Raeng Pratana on steroids. Rich bratty khun nu who is all my way or the high way with zero sensitivity for anyone else's livelihood. Poor orphan who is fated to clean up her messes, and for some reason we still don't know of, he is deeply in love with her. But even Sudapa had some sense of justice and loyalty. Nok is very mean.

I want to applaud Nok for the way she strutted into the office and claimed her territory, even with no experience - I wish I had that confidence. But on the other hand, that confidence is so misplaced. She didn't even think about how that would make her dad look in front of all their business partners, it was a very entitled move. I am going to be bored of her selfish antics soon so I'm hoping they keep this story at a fast pace.

Also, Taew is so hot in here. And James has grown so handsome. Ugh to both of them.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
As the first two episodes go by on my screen, I get the impression that this lakorn is Raeng Pratana on steroids. Rich bratty khun nu who is all my way or the high way with zero sensitivity for anyone else's livelihood. Poor orphan who is fated to clean up her messes, and for some reason we still don't know of, he is deeply in love with her. But even Sudapa had some sense of justice and loyalty. Nok is very mean.

I want to applaud Nok for the way she strutted into the office and claimed her territory, even with no experience - I wish I had that confidence. But on the other hand, that confidence is so misplaced. She didn't even think about how that would make her dad look in front of all their business partners, it was a very entitled move. I am going to be bored of her selfish antics soon so I'm hoping they keep this story at a fast pace.

Also, Taew is so hot in here. And James has grown so handsome. Ugh to both of them.
Lol that's why I said she's so super spoiled and i love that Nai would give it back to her.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Oh god! I don’t even know what page I left off last night :facepalm: I will have to back track now to read the comments. :p I don’t want to miss out on anything ;)
5 more days til Monday :cheer::cheer:
I need to see this scene where Nai is being taken advantage off :p by Miss bratty :facepalm:
View attachment 17814
I still have 6 more days from where I'm at. Sigh.... it's a good thing I have my kdrama on Wednesday and Thursday to make time go by faster.

Jakriya

sarNie Egg
I hope this will explain it a little better.

Updated lists

List for our Pranangs' activities/pastimes.

Headbutting - 1 :risas3:
Kiss/accidental kiss - 1
Nok slap Nai's face - 1
Nok biting Nai - 2
Nai carrying Nok - 2
Nai pinching Nok's cheeks - 1
Nai's puppy/dreamy/love stares - 2
hero rescues - 1
Helping n'ek putting on shoe - 1
Nok attacked Nai - 2
Nai gives his jacket to Nok - 2
Nai tickling Nok's foot - 1
Almost slap - 1

Let's see what else? :confused12:Please feel free to add if I'm missing anything! :risas3:

This just a fun group to "interact" :naughty2: with our HOTIE, JJ/Luckanai!

#JJGroupAttack list means we go after our HOTIE at the same time.
(First mentioned by @lakornkiki and was inspired by Nok who attacked Nai at the hotel room a with headbutt etc etc... resulting in an accidental kiss.)

@lakornkiki
@Katelyn
@Kay123
@KitKat516
@PrincessKarina
@onewlover4ever
@wuzhangs
@Xiongurl26
@roselovesice
@xoxohoneyDew
@rennayj

#RobbingTheCradleGroup list means you have to be older than JJ by 5+ years and you can have him at your leisure.

@KitKat516
@lakornkiki
@Katelyn
@Kay123
@xoxohoneyDew
@twister02

Please let me know if you'd like to be on the list for #JJGroupAttack and #RobbingTheCradleGroup
So I’m in #JJGroupAttack

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I'll take care of him while you guys are taking care of his children ;)

Lol her mom is on a mission! Lol a mission Nai does not like :pancarta:
Thank you for the offer, but I am good with multitasking, so I can take care of the children and him at the same time :p:p

And yep Nai isn’t happy with mummy mission to set Nok up .. Nok belongs to him:thumbup:
Lol love how Nai is always 1 step ahead of her
Same, he practically knows her better then her own parent does.. I guess they grew up together and I am assuming at one point was very close too, so he probably is aware of her strength and weaknesses.. the good and bad side to her.;)