[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Well it won't be under Lakorn Thai for sure, but i do hope it's under Broadcast Thai, because i really want M&M to be under Broadcast thai too.

DaisyDukes* said:
loool is this for real??? I don't want to get jumpy for no reason lol 555 it did say Mark is playing Puvinot and Mint playing Nurin/Maggie!
Lol, totally agree, So this for realz EEEKKKKK... M&M.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Broadcast will be awesome and Mteam fans since i recommend it will be good if they produce Mteam lakorn

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Alice said:
Broadcast will be awesome and Mteam fans since i recommend it will be good if they produce Mteam lakorn
Ye

Alice said:
yes totally agree. I will be something new for M&M.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Alice said:
เกมรักกลเสน่หา ฟิตติ้ง วันที่ 30 เมษายน นี้ โดยวางตัว หมาก ปริญ ประกบคู่กับ มิ้นต์
โดย หมาก รับบทเป็น ภูวินทร์  มิ้นต์ รับบทเป็น หนูรัน/แม็กกี้ งานฟิตติ้งจะมีขึ้นวันที่ 30 เมษายนนี้ 

Cr.ทวิสเตอร์นักข่าวคนนึง(ขอไม่เอ่ยนาม)
fitting is 30th April Reunion of Mteam
http://pantip.com/topic/30415177
Pantip???? Not Again
I Hope Makers Isnt Directing This
Hopefully Broadcast Cause Lakorn Thai Is Kick Back

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Fittings Only 3 Days Away
So Lets Wait
But Im Impatiant
But Lets Wait
Im Kind Of Doubting Pantips News

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
I think it's true because I saw Chalida liked a picture of princhalida_interfc on IG that mentioned about her & Mark will do a fitting on Apr 30th.
When I saw this news, I was wondering whether it's true or not. Then I saw Chalida "like" that picture. It was like a confirmation for me. LOL!!!
3 days to wait. So excited about this reunion >"<
If I'm not mistaken, this is a slap/kiss lakorn, right? Imagining Chalida will give her first-onscreen-kiss to Mark $(*&(&$ hahahah

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Btw. Somrakn liked the pic caps of my mv on princhalida_interfc IG, it makes me think positive that this even might be true :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
Btw. Somrakn liked the pic caps of my mv on princhalida_interfc IG, it makes me think positive that this even might be true :)
i sensing its true na ka cos the clue is the fitting schedule now another clue from your info Smilez 

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
if this is true.. :scratchhead2:  i wonder if chalida's gonna do THE LETTER 2. She only accepts one project at a time right? 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes Yes I agree with Ipsmilez and Alice and heathvee. I am sure this is real new like what daisyD said up their, they're already telling us that Mark will play as puvinot and Mint will be playin as Nurin/Maggie. 3 more days, I'm sure it's true but will see.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
YaMaMiKi said:
Pantip???? Not Again
I Hope Makers Isnt Directing This
Hopefully Broadcast Cause Lakorn Thai Is Kick Back
Myers I agree on Broadcast Thai because Im tried of the Maker, an yes lakorn thai is get back, but if it does end up being one of the maker I'm fine because they make good dramas to. Maker Y is ok since it did ok on KCT.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'll have to wait for the fitting to actually believe it's true then and till the end of the lakorn to know for sure. LOL, just saying, but i'm already excited, please let it be true. :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Bieluvr said:
I'll have to wait for the fitting to actually believe it's true then and till the end of the lakorn to know for sure. LOL, just saying, but i'm already excited, please let it be true. :)
Yes I will be waiting for the fitting to, but I don't they will be fooling us because Mint And Somrak liked the photo, I didn't see their like but I am sure they liked. And if we want to know the truth will wait till the 30th to see if M&M will do a fitting for Game Ruk Kol Sanae Ha. I hope it's true because Mint doesn't have a lakorn to film after KCR and Mark only has TRRR and maybe M&M want to give it a try since NM2 was cancelled and so maybe they want to give their fan something more. Hehehehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
There might be a slight chance this is true, however I'm going to wait till the 30th to even really get my hopes up high :)

A HOT pra'ek like Mark with no lakorns lined up doesn't make any sense ;p And as for Chalida, we all know it takes forever for her to be confirmed for a lakorn.