[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
All my hopes up. 

fun said:
Obviously Khun Da and Lakornthai were trolling!!! And some people who said firmly this was confirmed =(
and Fun i thought it was confirm to cause the pantip said that, Now that i think of it i should not believe Pantip. (hahahahahaha)

fun

Expired Sarnie
When it comes to Mteam, it will only be confirm for me when they are half way thru filming LOL

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
mintwix said:
This is what K'Da said:

"Lakorn Thai is not producing Game Ruk Kol Saneha na ka. But I hope to have the opportunity to work with Nong Nong in the future."

OK

:teary: 

:cry1:

:cry:

:lmao:  

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
fun said:
When it comes to Mteam, it will only be confirm for me when they are half way thru filming LOL

Even then it's possible something stupid happens and the lakorn won't be aired fully or not even at all...

fun

Expired Sarnie
So I wonder which production will pick this project up. I would like Boardcast Thai to take over lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
So I wonder which production will pick this project up. I would like Boardcast Thai to take over lol
Fun i like your idea but don't think it will be them since their upcoming projects is fully packed 
i think they'll having 5 upcoming or maybe it could be more 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Any production is fine! At least it not A boring producer or a boring director hehehe

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
ugh  i really do hope this drama become real. AFter reading from page 1 to page 19, omg
one min i was super exciting to the point where i got very disappointed. Finger cross.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
R you serious?! was hoping this lakorn was for mteam! omgawshhh so pissed off. smh, i should've known not to keep my hopes high tho :'( Then hopefully they get the other roles they were rumored to be in :nailbiter:  :rant:  !!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol this sure lost a lot of participation after the confirmation that mteam was not gonna be in here lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
That's because we do not know who will be in here or even if this will be true, after all, nothing has been confirmed in here, but if this is true, I wouldn't mind watching it because i love the storyline already. :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
*Sigh* So much for a Mteam reunion... :teary: The storyline is interesting for this lakorn, and I hope to hear of another Mteam reunion for sure whether in here or somewhere else.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
เกมรักกลเสน่หา ฟิตติ้ง วันที่ 30 เมษายน นี้ โดยวางตัว หมาก ปริญ ประกบคู่กับ มิ้นต์
โดย หมาก รับบทเป็น ภูวินทร์  มิ้นต์ รับบทเป็น หนูรัน/แม็กกี้ งานฟิตติ้งจะมีขึ้นวันที่ 30 เมษายนนี้ 

Cr.ทวิสเตอร์นักข่าวคนนึง(ขอไม่เอ่ยนาม)
fitting is 30th April Reunion of Mteam
http://pantip.com/topic/30415177

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Alice said:
เกมรักกลเสน่หา ฟิตติ้ง วันที่ 30 เมษายน นี้ โดยวางตัว หมาก ปริญ ประกบคู่กับ มิ้นต์
โดย หมาก รับบทเป็น ภูวินทร์  มิ้นต์ รับบทเป็น หนูรัน/แม็กกี้ งานฟิตติ้งจะมีขึ้นวันที่ 30 เมษายนนี้ 

OMFG...So M&M are doing this Lakron. At pantip it saids that M&M will do a fitting on "Game Ruk Kol Sanae Ha" on April 30th.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
OMFG...So M&M are doing this Lakron. At pantip it saids that M&M will do a fitting on "Game Ruk Kol Sanae Ha" on April 30th.
yes my friend but not sure what is the company directing this guess we will know on the day 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Alice said:
yes my friend but not sure what is the company directing this guess we will know on the day 
THxs for the awesome news. OMFH i cannot wait for the 30th, I am 50-50 sure its true and not but will see.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:

loool is this for real??? I don't want to get jumpy for no reason lol 555 it did say Mark is playing Puvinot and Mint playing Nuran/Maggie!