[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

OnlyPrinChalida

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
the finalization will be soon just waiting for lakornthai to finished with yah leum chun Tik/Anne
Hahaha wow u caught it fast i didn't think u will catch that fast, hahaha but i edit it after i u remind me that they accept it already.

OnlyPrinChalida

sarNie Egg
fantastic_27 said:
Lol @onlyprinchalida. U seem so lovable, and more excited about this then me hahahaha. Well waiting for more update Alice.
Hahahahaha......Just because i haven't seen my mteam in such a long-long time, and about NM2 was so heartbroken i didn't even get to see their love scene i was really looking forward to, the boating scene and the the ending scene. UGH!!!!! and the part where Mark show's mint how to use a gun hahahaha. And yeah, seeing them in TD didn't really count for me. I miss seeing them as Pra"ek and Nong'ek. So hearing that they have NM3 already made me happy, and now GRKS and now maybe THIS!!!!!! I have to be happy hahahaha anyways off-topic.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow tat "someone" is most likely everywhere lol...but oh well!

I read from some where tat got me wondering??? Is this lakorn full confirm? I want this lakorn to confirm so badly tho? If someone dont mind, can someone please post it of let me know...THANK U :D

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Sweet_09 said:
Wow tat "someone" is most likely everywhere lol...but oh well!

I read from some where tat got me wondering??? Is this lakorn full confirm? I want this lakorn to confirm so badly tho? If someone dont mind, can someone please post it of let me know...THANK U :D
Im pretty sure this is confirmed by the producers but im not sure about the cast themselves
this is confimed on spicy i believe

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Alice said:
http://pantip.com/topic/30028276

อยากทราบว่าเรื่อง เกมรักกลเสน่หา ที่วางตัวเป็นหมาก มิ้นต์ ชาลิดา นี่ คอนเฟริม รึยัง ถ้า คอมเฟริมเเล้วจะดีใจมากๆๆๆๆ
confirm of Mteam in for this lakorn and Mark/Mint C accept this role
@Sweet_09

Yes it is confirmed. Both Mteam will be in here. 
Alice had already announced it for us on page 6 Ka. 

YaY so loOking forward to ThIS lakorN miSS MteaM

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i don't want to be too excited...i can't read thai and they were link to lakorn w/each other before and it was a fail >.<

I need more proof...opening ceremony lol

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
spanky said:
i don't want to be too excited...i can't read thai and they were link to lakorn w/each other before and it was a fail >.<

I need more proof...opening ceremony lol
I Agree But I Dont Trust opening Ceremony
Like how Margie Was Replaced By Pat Even Though They Had The Ceremony
But i Dont Think Khun Da Would Do That

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
ip.smilez said:
I'll believe this once Nong Mint confirm it herself (; I don't really believe sources from pantip ;0
True i don't realy believe Pantip to its like wikipedia. Where u can just edit them hahahaha. But yeah where did u hear that Mint confirmed it herself. i know MM are confirmed for this but i would like to hear mint confirm it to.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
I'll believe this once Nong Mint confirm it herself (; I don't really believe sources from pantip ;0
not all info from pantip are false ja some news are also accurate too cos i have Thai friends that translate for me 
I rather see Mteam in this lakorn since a new challenging role not action thrill 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YaMaMiKi said:
I Agree But I Dont Trust opening Ceremony
Like how Margie Was Replaced By Pat Even Though They Had The Ceremony
But i Dont Think Khun Da Would Do That
Khun Da wouldn't do such things like that i trust her company Lakornthai is name one of the best production out of Ch3 another one is Broadcast followed by K'Nok Makers J

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes I agree Alice Lakorn thai has made really good drama like GRGR and RP. Those were the 2 I watched but anyways yeah super good. An I would prefer this lakorn for MM to since its something new for them to play together like this. Thinking they will do good since its their first time and they will like to show their love for their new lakorn for their fans hahahaha but NM2 love scenes were also cute and good ennough tbh with.

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
They didn't actually confirm it themselves, but the producer chose them to be the pra'nang. I think....Right? Haha I'm actually confused too. ^^