[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ yeah its out of stock like what cc said. im still looking for DJA to! but i dont know where since ethaicd is the only place i order thai lakorn from. do get GRGR soon. you do not want to miss out on this one for sure.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yes, I suggest you place an order for GRGR just in case its out of stock. Heck I still need to order mine. As for the Premium magazine, it's all GRGR and nothing else :)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Not sure if posted already, Nadech singing GRGR tile, he sounds amazing. I want to watch this lakorn again now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6RPEXQrFMg
credit to ThebarryYa

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi vimalee and fantastic_27, me 2 missing saichon and nang fah so vvvvv much .....love this lakorn so much, im watching all da sweet scenes daily....tats how addicted im :heart:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Mann i love this drama...I miss Saichon and nangFah...Umma go back and watch that drama...I loved ep 7 when they first met for the last 3 years.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
2014 and I was finally able to pull myself together to finish this lakorn. I've tried many many times to watch this lakorn before but I always back out during the first 5 minutes of it, each time. Luckily while on the RS2 thread I saw a video of Yadech's cute moments and it show Yaya on the swing. I was really eager to go back to watch and oh boy i'm glad i watched it. I came to this thread so late my thoughts on this lakorn probably doesn't even matter anymore. But I want to still, give my words on it. Yadech's only lakorn I've seen was DJA, i watched because i love Fai's attitude so much. Since then I've always said to myself Yadech is only good at comedy not drama, or i always said they are too young to be acting like adults. But this lakorn, they proved me wrong, so wrong. I don't know how anyone thinks GRGR was draggy, well maybe i didnt think it was draggy because I watched the dubb (which is a bad idea) because i wasnt sure if I was even gonna like it so i watched the hmong dubbed one also because i knew lots of parts was gonna be cut off, I love love Saichon and Nang Fah, their love was so pure and beautiful. Yaya looks amazing with her beachy curls and nadech, still handsome. Me, i thought I would never be this wow with this pair, although I watch one of their projects before it didnt wow me as much as this lakorn. When they took away Nang Fah, i was furious and broken, they loved each other so much and they were happy. It sadden me when all the memories at Min Island was erased from Fah's memories, especially because those were the most precious scenes for me . This lakorn had a lot of Drama because of her sister and that pissed me off, especially how she just didnt want to be with Watana, like girl, why would you say yes to him if you knew you "love" Charles, and to betray your sister like that, telling her to give her husband to you like thats nasty. At first Mint's story was sad due to her being an orphan I did sympathize her but no she was just plain cray cray later on.. Like I was agreeing that fah's father them should've never took her in. And the ending, a sorry was not enough to what she put her sister through and taking away Nang Fah and Saichon's love.. Mint really improved though, now that she's n'rai instead, sad Mint and Nadech can't ever be together which is fine cause Yadech all thee way. I love Charles aggressiveness towards Fah, and his jealous moments, some people said Nadech was scary and crazy in this lakorn, i remember when reading some reviews either here or iheartlakorns, but i don't think so. He just really love Nang Fah and what he put her through wasn't his fault. I wish Fah didnt try to defend her sister too much too cause mint kept hitting her -.- although I watched the dubb i went back to watch some yadech scenes because i noticed it was cut, especially episode 15, when he took her back to the island and this kept happening like the first incident of Saichon and Nang Fah, like the bathing naked or in the cave. And how she fell like how she did in the beginning and saichon caught her. This lakorn has so many beautiful scenes, and I love the flashback, makes me so teary. I love how their are two different personality that yadech plays, first cute and romantic then aggressive and passionate. *sigh i enjoy this lakorn so much and anyone who hasn't given Yadech a chance, needs to watch this lakorn! I recommend it, its beautiful and I finally understand why Yadech are kookwans. Don't turn this lakorn down because its everything you want to see packed all in one. The only thing I wish was better was the ending that for Fah to remember her life with Saichon back then. Through out the lakorn they could've made it like that, that she slowly starts to remember because those scenes were amazingly beautiful. Oh and also for mint to have a punishment like no Watana for you cause you were mean to him! This is a great lakorn and I might just go back to watch it, thai one with subs this time. /.^ i never thought i'd enjoy this lakorn so much. Also I thought it was so sad and sweet how Nadech hired Yaya to rein-act what had happened to them. The beginning to the end, i loved, mainly only Yadech's part cause I skip mints part, knowing she would just only pissed me off. If anyone think Yadech isnt good, watch this lakorn, you'll catch the FEELS! I promise you that :) and is this lakorn 21 or 16 episodes?? The eng sub is 16 but the thai one is 21??...

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan, which channel of eng subs are you watching GRGR through? My copy of Wishy's subs are 21 eps, but because this lakorn was aired during the floods, each episode were cut and alot shorter than normal, so the version you watched might've compressed everything into 16eps. 

I also realised i didnt leave a comment on this despite watching and catching the grgr fever back 2011. Wow it has been that long since i've followed these 2 and it js feels like yesterday hheeh. I js recently rewatched this (hence the siggy heh), so reading your comment AnnTfan, kinda makes teary cos everything is still so fresh in my mind. Every time I watch, it always amazes me how yadech being so young and so inexperienced back then, could portray such strong and powerful love like that, their intense hugs, their last few grasps of each other before being separated from Min Island gets me every time. I dare to say that, it's even hard for a veteran actor to portray this kind of intense it let alone from 2 very new actors. From my unbias views, I think the 2 portrayed their four characters pretty well, I would elaborate but it would ended up in an essay lol im sure no one wants to read that.

Like what you said and it has always been my major problem with grgr, is that I wish they could slowly let nangfah remember things, we got to see glimpses of it at the beginning, how she was getting dreams of this unknown man and how she felt belonged to him, but pity they didnt develop more on that, I think it would make it so complete if they could elaborate on that, not js bam she's js starts to remember everything at the end. They kinda were too focused and delved on Charles' revenge and lost the plot a little, alot has got to do with the rush editing, and they had to cut lots and lots of scenes, especially the island scenes. What a shame, I LOOOOOOVE the scenes on the island, they were simply beautiful and unforgettable, I could watch it all day lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@ bubbles i watched the one on lakorncrack's channel, thats the only one i could find with subs. But i think i know what you mean, thanks for clearing it up for me :) i think they did focus of charles a lot and his revenge but I enjoyed it, and understand why he turned to be like that. Also i like p'eks like that, aggressive but has a soft heart for n'ek he reminded me of Kawee, the good kind of a-holes :3 although i love charles, i'd choose to see Saichon, he so sweet and romantic. Also what do you mean they cut many scenes off at the Min Island? In the original thai one? Those were my favorite scenes though :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
OK, this lakorn was suggested by member and I got a chance to watch it. I like it. Wish I was here to spam while it air!!! But one thing bother me , was it an rscene or a willing lmao!! I mean she said he force her but she didn't put up much fight?!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
She know she liked it too. LOLOL I liked this lakorn when it first aired and then stopped watching it during their sweet scenes before she was taken back to the city. I was more anxious for the revenge scenes than their romantic scenes. I'm such a sadist. HAHA. 

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
sarN said:
OK, this lakorn was suggested by member and I got a chance to watch it. I like it. Wish I was here to spam while it air!!! But one thing bother me , was it an rscene or a willing lmao!! I mean she said he force her but she didn't put up much fight?!

Lol it was more of rape into willing cause she didnt struggle i remember Charles saying, did you really try to fight me when that night (rape) happened something like that lol. Wish i watched it earlier

roselovesice said:
She know she liked it too. LOLOL I liked this lakorn when it first aired and then stopped watching it during their sweet scenes before she was taken back to the city. I was more anxious for the revenge scenes than their romantic scenes. I'm such a sadist. HAHA. 
Lol i enjoy revenge scenes too

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOooo...so it was force seduction  then lmao , that's the only explanation ! The sweet scene was nice though a bit cheese . I'm more revenge/aggressive type , therefore i love the revenge part and some scene was funnie/heart-pounding  !! Like the scene where he told her to change shirt while he stare hard down at her HAHAHAH , i was grinning/sad/blood-pumping ect, the poor girl !!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I think it was explained on the book more appropriately; she got a flashback of their first night, remembered his touch and just went on with the familiar situation LOL 
idk in what categorization we should put it, whether it's 'r' or a willing, something in between(??) i guess