[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

OMG...OMG I love this song too!! Everytime I heard this on the radio, I always think of GRGR and Khun Charles playing his game! I was also contemplating that someone should create a mv using this song! Actually, I was thinking of asking you, Kiki, to create it!! I guess you beat me to it and wow we think alike!!! Breeze is really talented!! This mv is so intense and draws out so many emotions!! Thank for letting us know!! SPAZZING OUT!!

LOL. You and me.....

You know this is the song and the reason why I started to make MVs na. Did you read Breeze's description? I really love her work and had asked her to make MV for this when the single just dropped 5 months ago... I couldn't stop listening to it and thought it matches Fah's POV. Breeze agreed to do the MV but she got really busy.... I couldn't sit around with my GRGR fever so I started to make MVs 2 months after I asked her to make this MV. Funny isn't it?

Breeze is not just talented but she is very sweet and kind. She was the one who taught me how to download stuff from YT. I tease her that she created a vidder addict... but can you blame me? Yadech is too beautiful and so expressive .... I can always find things to make MV about them.....

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Gosh Breeze's vid for Kiki had me in tears! So muh of GRGR's angst and anger was in there! >< Felt like torture watching Saichon and Fah's crazy roller coaster of angst, but it was beautifully done!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. You and me.....

You know this is the song and the reason why I started to make MVs na. Did you read Breeze's description? I really love her work and had asked her to make MV for this when the single just dropped 5 months ago... I couldn't stop listening to it and thought it matches Fah's POV. Breeze agreed to do the MV but she got really busy.... I couldn't sit around with my GRGR fever so I started to make MVs 2 months after I asked her to make this MV. Funny isn't it?

Breeze is not just talented but she is very sweet and kind. She was the one who taught me how to download stuff from YT. I tease her that she created a vidder addict... but can you blame me? Yadech is too beautiful and so expressive .... I can always find things to make MV about them.....
Wow, I completely see why this song and GRGR/Yadech inspired you!! I love all your work and you are doing such an awesome job too! You are definitely improving on your creativity!! At times, I wish that I can create mv too. I just feel so inpired by you, Breeze, Imma and other Yadech vidders!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow that mv from breeze has set me in tears again. And like all of you Angles i miss saichon/charles and nangfah/fahlada so much. Im just watching grgr over and over again! Kid teung took khun mak mak na ja!

I have just receive my officail GRGR dvd and I'm planning to watch it this weekend. Funny cause i already have a dvd copy that i buy it from a lao store near me. Lol!

@somp9. I would recommend you to order it from ethaicd because all of there lakorn dvd there are all the official one. I usually get mines from there. And there service are safe and shipping fees are free.

Now im just waiting for my 4+1 channel 3 superstar concert dvd to come. Super excited!!! Pre order yours now before it runs out! *wink*

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kenann fan
Chun gor kid teung tur na ja!! So good to see you here!! Missed spazzing with you!! I hope to see you more once TNNK airs!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yes i will surely be spazzing with you at tnnkk thread. My stupid internet die so i did missed out on a lot stuff! But I'm happy to have it back and ready to spazzing again.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes i will surely be spazzing with you at tnnkk thread. My stupid internet die so i did missed out on a lot stuff! But I'm happy to have it back and ready to spazzing again.
Alright, sounds great!! I hope you are all caught up with all the news!! I've been stalking Yadech 24/7. I'm so crazy!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
3rd Annual Nataraj Award in May 22, 2012

Congrats to Nadech and Yaya for their nominations!!

cr: NYHOME2010

Nominees:

Best Actor
Nadech Kugimiya from Game Rai Game Ruk
Captain Putanate from Kularb Satan
Bie Sukrit from Karm Wela Hah Ruk
Cee Siwat from Bo Bae

Best Actress
Chompoo Araya from Dok Som See Tong
Yaya Urassaya from Game Rai Game Ruk
Bee Namthip from Kularb Satan
Nok Sinjai from Karm Wela Hah Ruk
Noon Woranuch from Kah Kong Kon

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Highly recommended people to buy the official DVD's packages because it's so worth it! Here's some caps from it ~no big/small logos! :dance3: :dance2:

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
they are very best couple on screen. how i wish they became a real couple but they probably like Ken&Ann, Ateam and other couple that the fan chear for them to be a real couple but in the end they go seperate way. i gonna cry :lmao: :lmao: if one of them announce they already find thire soulmate.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
@kenann fan, are those items right one? Box: 1 | 2 because it doesn't say an official set, just original collection. If not, can you give us the links? Thanks!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Thank you! Will buy it soon. :D and I know it's not GRGR related but I'm looking for their DJA and WM collection because there's only TH and PLR available (in case if you're wondering, I'm referring to 4 Hua Jai Haeng Koon Khao). :(

kitkat

sarNie Elites
@chubbycheeks, no way! I guess I'll put my email for the notification just in case if it becomes available again. I should've bought it as soon as it came out... I had so many things to buy at that time. :sweat: This time I better get GRGR really really really soon. ^_^ And also should I buy GRGR magazine premium edition? Is it all GRGR, no other lakorns included? I was hoping for that since I wouldn't care about others. :rolleyes: