[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! I didn't know guys likes to watch lakorn. All the men in my house think lakorn is a waste of time. They prefer chinese series. They always make fun of me when I watch lakorn. Sometimes I try to watch it in secrecy, especially the sweet scenes. :coverlaf:
Yeah...my guyfriend is a big guy and comes off as a badass, but he really is sensitive. My brothers make fun of me all the time, but sometimes I find them watching lakorns in secrecy LOL!

I don't know why it's not letting me create my MV :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Noy - have you check if it's being blocked for "copyright"? WMG often do that on YT. Sony does it too. What I do when I run into them is find a very good cover song and covert them to mp3s. Then you have to replace the song on the MV and often it fits better then the original naka.

Good luck. I can't wait to see it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy - have you check if it's being blocked for "copyright"? WMG often do that on YT. Sony does it too. What I do when I run into them is find a very good cover song and covert them to mp3s. Then you have to replace the song on the MV and often it fits better then the original naka.

Good luck. I can't wait to see it.
AHhhhh fixed it! :D Actually I won't be uploading it on YT.. too many problems. I'm gonna post it up on asianfuse.tv

AHhhhh fixed it! :D Actually I won't be uploading it on YT.. too many problems. I'm gonna post it up on asianfuse.tv

Never watched anything on asianfuse.tv. don't forget to give us link na ka. wooo hooo.

just got back and I am going to work on a short mv for the girls. lol. too much hotness today.... i have motivation. : )

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Okay i decided to upload it to YT instead.. asianfuse.tv was taking too long... Here's the MV. Enjoy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYx1VORqxjk

cikna

sarNie Adult
Wow, that's great! I'm so glad your classroom lessons using GRGR is a big success! You must be really creative to incorporate GRGR and made the class interesting and exciting for the students!! Kudos to you!! :clap2:
hehehe...thanks..it's my guilty pleasure...mixing work with pleasure! :coverlaf: i had more female students than male students. as expected, they were more motivated describing nadech than yaya. only 5 seconds into the, mv, the first word that came out "handsome"! my boys were a bit annoyed(i think it's more of being jealous... :coverlaf: ). i had this 1 particular class, when asked to describe yaya, the boys call her "angel"! :flowers: they say she's innocent, but sexy...hehehe..most definitely beautiful...

they were all very focused watching breeze's video. at one time, i accidentally stand in front of the screen, gently of my kids say, "teacher,excuse me. u r blocking my view. can u move please??". i was left speechless.... :mellow: ....hehehe...

i must say, after this lesson incorporating GRGR/YADECH, i am more motivated to come up with interesting lessons that can help my kid with english.

GRGR fever continues and more fan MVs to watch. wooo hooo!

Noon just made a new MV ka. It's a good one.
She has a lot of Yadech clips and has good MVs too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y-q649P2sc&feature=g-all-bul&context=G25113f0FAAAAAAAADAA

and my MV is up. It's 5:30AM..... Geeez! I am going sleepless for Nadech again......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvyQ5KX6D3M&feature=channel_video_title

lyrics:
Can’t nobody can’t nobody hold us down
Cuz we keep rockin’ we keep rockin’ (Yeah)

So watch out when we come for you
Cuz playtime it’s done for you
It’s my time and it’s my time
I’m pound for pound, best to ever come around

Be patient it’s never been done
Asians we rise with the sun
Invasion, no mercy
Takeover, we thirsty

Every show we shut it down
Blow your speakers with this sound
Build you up then break you down
We comin to your town

Cuz I’m so bad bad
But I’m so good good

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
ahhhhh im being all pink faced reading this ^^ then my friend was like what are you reading.. i had to quickly change pages or else... im going to get a new impression to other people hahahaha.
but i can't look at nadech in anyother way than.. cute.. hot... sweetest person ever.. probs cause im younger than him.. but you angels are slowly twisting my mind.. muahaha :thumbsup:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhhhh im being all pink faced reading this ^^ then my friend was like what are you reading.. i had to quickly change pages or else... im going to get a new impression to other people hahahaha.
but i can't look at nadech in anyother way than.. cute.. hot... sweetest person ever.. probs cause im younger than him.. but you angels are slowly twisting my mind.. muahaha :thumbsup:
OMG, I keep forgetting Nadech is only 20!! he's almost the same age as my sister! *tears* i'm getting old... Lol maybe it's cause he looks much older & sexier in GRGR.