[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
@lakornkiki, augh! My heart cracked again seeing Saichon go down on his knees! I seriously don't think I can handle rewatching THAT whole scene yet. Thanks na, I sent you a pm about your request! hope you like hehehe...

Oh, who will ever compare to my beloved Saichon and Nangfah...?
I rewatched that part with Charles on his knees today and it STILL made me cry!!! Any actors and actresses can act that scene but none can compare. :)

I saw some pics from GRGR that I don't think it's been posted yet. Just saw them on fans FB pages this week.

NangFah & SaiChon:

cr: NadechYaya.com FB

Charles & Fah (~and Nadech only has eyes for Yaya! hehe)

cr: barry.ya FB

oh, I do missssss them soooo much...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I love those two photos of saichon and nangfah so much! I miss them so much! Great way to start my day.

I love how he look into her eyes. So dreaming hot! I notice that yadech has lots of pictures with there eyes looking at each other! Kiki, you should make an mv of saichon/Charles, nangfah/fahlada, and yadech and put all photos and clips of them looking into each there eyes. Lol....that would be awesome!

Koh jai mak mak na ja for the photos!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I rewatched that part with Charles on his knees today and it STILL made me cry!!! Any actors and actresses can act that scene but none can compare. :)

:cry1: What a perfect song! I love it Kiki. One of my favorites from you! Thank you!
i've been replying this particular scene everyday since 4 days ago! i don't know why..i think it's sorrowful beautiful..(don't know whether this expression is grammatically acceptable or not...)..but it's definitely a beautiful scene

I posted some pics in TNNKK thread na ka. I love the pics from today. It really makes you smile.
go to TNNKK thread na: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/48174-torranee-nee-krai-krong-no-problem/page__view__findpost__p__819199

Here is one that I love. Looks like Nadech is teasing Yaya as usual and she is about to hit him like she does these days. Soooo cute. They were also wearing matching bracelets. It was from doing merits together but still made me all warm and fuzzy. haha

You know Yaya looks so happy in airport photos today. Could that be the signs of love?

cr: barry.ya FB

jjinxxy - there is another plot for you na. They are secretly in love. They both went oversea. Yaya to Norway and Nadech to England for work with Fino. They couldn't stand it. They miss each other so Nadech flew to Oslo Norway from London. I looked it up. The flight is only a little over 2 hours. less then 2 1/2 hours. A little escape from their day to day life. away from media spot light. cozy in wintery Scandinavian city...... winter is always romantic. sexy and romantic. They can have their first time there and return each year for rendezvous. Then after they get married, for anniversaries.

hahahahah I am going crazy. I need something to obsessed with since GRGR ended and jjinnxx is my target since I love her writing.

romancejunky

sarNie Egg
I really enjoy GRGR and created a couple music video dedicated to this series. Thought I share it with everyone here. Leave me a feedback and let me know what ya think. P.S no copyright infringement intended. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
oh my dear ceda.... let me cheer you up!
Let's go swimming with Charles in the waterfall. hehehe

cr: dailynadechtumblr

I really really really miss that smirk!!!!!
:drools: LMAO! Like taking off the shirt wasn't enough that he just had to add that sexy smirk...he's too much!

SEE!!! And this is the reason why we love Saichon/Charles so much!

somp9

sarNie Adult
Did both of them in oversea now? how long will they be there?

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

Nadech will fly to England today (Dec 18 in Thai) come back on 23rd Dec

Yaya will go back to Norway on Dec 24 and spend her new year there, come back on Jan 3rd or 4th I don't remember lol but pretty much it their upcoming schedules

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
:cry: Wah! Wah! :cry: My weekend feel so empty without Charles and Nang Fah! Don't even feel like doing anything since I'm so very sad! :teary: :teary:

somp9

sarNie Adult
i'm curious, Nadech brings his mom to event with him but i never see his dad?
so, yadech will not spend xmas and new year in Thailand together. Is yaya's parents still together?

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

his dad appeared at his birthday event last year

cr: NDW

Yaya's parents are still together, her dad occasionally visits her in Thai ^_^

he showed up at P'Brid's concert where Yaya was a guest to support his beloved daughter

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@romancejunky, nice mv!!

@lakornkiki, I'm working on it right now, but it might take a bit longer. Thanks ja!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Still in love with Saichon & Nang Fah Fever that I was inspired to write my own novel. I've decided to name my 2 characters Charles & Angel. My version is about time traveling to Medieval Scotland where Angel meets Charles who is the Laird of MacArthur Clan. The title will probably be called The Laird's Angel, lol... (Coming Soon in 2012) I'll leave it at that... Ruk Saichon gup Nang Fah talod pai <3