[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
My turn to write about Game Rai Game Rak.

1. The cast. They did a pretty much good job on portraying the characters.

I love Yaya's Nang Fah, she is cute, pure, playful and mischievous. Yaya's acting is natural, and really convincing. If Nang Fah was played by someone else, it'd be overly-cute, hecka annoying with high pitch voice, dumb actions, naive to no point. But Yaya's acting in the island is outstanding, really cute and adorable. U will love her by the way she says "Saichon!". It just melts your heart. I am not into much of Yaya's Fah, cuz the character is .......... not likeable

Nadech as Charles is brilliant, he is perfect as Charles, his acting isn't like 100 perfect but no one can portray Charles charmingly like him. Nadech isn't handsome (he is but not really lol), but when he is on screen, your eyes are glued on his face. He is charismatic and attractive. The scene when he steps out of the jet plane is mind blowing, his crying scenes. I think what got Nadech a good actor is his captivating eyes. He uses his voice and his eyes perfect, when he's angry, his eyes are different, when he is sad, they are different, even when he is all pervert to Fah, they are different.
On the other hands, I am not digging much Saichon lol he is cute but well not really eat up Saichon in the island

Mint N surprises me by her acting. It's not that her acting is great but Mint N's prae is convincing . she needs to work on her voice esp when she screams OMG IT'S HECKA ANNOYING. Her crying scene is tooooooo fake to believe she is sad =.=, when she gets mad or jealous her face looks like a rat but her acting is good but I don't eat up her facial expression lol but after GRGR I think she should keep up her acting as N'rai role

Pope ........ I think I am gonna write an essay on his acting, cuz truthfully I am disappointed. I've never seen Pope acting before but his acting in GRGR is just weak and plain, should I blame the Pd or the script writer? or should I blame the way he interprets P'mor characteristics wrongly?
I don't like P'Mor at all, he is too weak. I know P'Mo is supposed to be a "gentle, kind, sweet guy" but I don't like it when he just cries and being sad, falls sick cuz Prae breaks up with him o_O He doesn't need to fight for her heart? just letting her go with Charles like that? P'Mor in the novel is much much much better but P'Mor in here is just BLAH. I remember how P'Aew would give the cast their own way to interpret and act according to their feel on the characters. I think Pope reads P'More in a wrong way.

Move on to the story, from the start when I read the novel I was pissed off at how sicko Charles is, he is sick and bipolar, he slaps Fah and then makes up by sex I was not digging the novel so it was lucky that they changed the plot but somehow the lakorn is lacking some here and there
Charles was smart enough to know Fah forgot him cuz of the electric shock but BAM he trusts Yasa's words too quick to understand O_O

the story was juts a dragging on Prae and Charles with their "games" some parts are unnecessary. and It's annoying how they didn't show enough how Fah loves Charles even though it's hard on her side

Done my rants

I rate GRGR 7.5/10
lol

If you want to leave a birthday message for Nadech for his 20th - you can do it here na ka:
http://www.facebook.com/notes/nadechyayacom/nadechyayacom-invites-everyone-to-be-part-of-nadechs-20th-anniversary-birthday/317744294911515

Deadline is Dec. 13 (could be Thailand time, I would check with admin there if you are sending a wish).

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
You know I'd do it for you. : )

Have you seen this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhE6sINrAAo&feature=channel_video_title
Super Super CUTE MV with the funny scenes from Min Island. She is a great vidder. I like her fan MVs alot. I LOL so much.

Lucky has been used ALOT in fan MVs. Are you sure you want me to do it?
I like this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JCOUoWp2nM

ok, let me know. I have crazy schedule this week and I am working on an MV for SaiChon and Nangfah already. If you still want it, I'll get it done by next week na.
Hey thanks!!! I've never seen these before. I love the lucky one with Nadech singing. Quality is great too.

These will do! You don't have to anymore. Lol. Thank you. These videos are super cute!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Me too. Going to re-watch GRGR.
BTW, KissKeepInTouch uploaded more clips from GRGR. They are really good quality to watch on the phones. : )

Here is one so we can re-watch it over and over and over. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GT9PuFDFWw&feature=channel_video_title
Yeah I saw those this morning and have been re-watching it the whole entire day! Finally I'm back to spazz with everyone. And kisskeepintouch has really really good quality! I love it.

I was watching the part where fah got in the water and saw the snake, and I notice when she scream and saichon came to see what happen. And she huged him, ( camera facing her back)but I notice that both her hands weren't actually touching his back, it was just her wrist, then when the camera face front of her, she held on his back so tight! Lol...been watching all clips and mv of GRGR today! I just can't get enough of saichon/Charles and nangfah/fahlada.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
JJINXX, this one is for you:

cr: dailynadech

~~I have finally calmed down and now going to catch some zzzzz. Good night angles.
THANK YOU!!! Oh my gosh it's beautiful! I'm making a really cheesy face right now lol.

Nangfah was so brave to do that. It's a kinda a good thing that she acts like a little kid, who's always so curious. Because when you're curious, of course you're gonna have to risk something to find out what you want to know right? Lol. This is how you can say Nangfah is very different from Fahlada. If Nangfah doesn't know something, she will ask around until she knows it. But Fahlada doesn't. Fahlada, indeed would never kiss Saichon to know if she loves him or not. But Nangfah did. She took a risk and that's how she knows she loves Saichon. I wish Fahlada would have taken a risk like that.

This was kinda a moment to Nangfah where knows she can't live without Saichon. And same for Saichon. He knows she needs him.

I think this scene was my least favorite. It didn't last long enough. Plus there were no sweet moments. Just bickering, pulling, dragging, etc... But I did love how Charles put his hands on her hips and kinda pulled her towards him. :) I remember thinking to myself "Geesh, I think Nadech has touched every inch of Yaya's body!" LOL! It's funny how they didn't give Fah high heels. They gave her small heels because they didn't want her being taller than Charles.

I love this too. They keep making Nangfah touch his face when he sleeps to make it seem like she loves it when he sleeps because she gets to look at him and touch his face without having to feel shy. Plus I think she loves how serene and dreamy he looks when he sleeps. :)

"Bottom line, Fah and Saichon will be two of the most memorable characters ever in my heart."-----------MOST DEFINITELY!!!
Yep, that's one of my favorite traits about Nangfah. She shows that you don't even really have to be a child again, but just know what you WANT to know and then GO AFTER IT! Notice how her bravery actually succeeded in giving them happiness lol. Yadech were just fated to be this kind of kookwan, the kind that gets the chance to discover their acting through each other and experience all types of love actions with each other first. I think the mall scene, Nadech just took my breath away with his portrayal of Charles and that upped the intensity of everything, so I loved that scene!
When Saichon is asleep, he lets his guard down and he doesn't lie to himself or anyone else, that's why Fah can see his gentleness.

LOL first time seeing p'ek kiss so many parts of n'ek's face??? That's because Yaya Nangfah belongs to Nadech Saichon!!! This is their secret onscreen message! (yeah right)

Overall, I'm very thankful they made the changes that they did from the novel to the lakorn. I fear that the lakorn would not have won my heart if they had kept Charles' worst characteristics like Kiz mentioned. However much I would have liked to see a baby, would have liked to see more of Fah's original lines, I think having one amazing character like Saichon/Charles and a few less than average characters is better than having a whole group of average characters. At least in THIS case 555. And besides, all the other characters are what you would expect in a typical lakorn anyway, yet GRGR is a much better lakorn than typical.

chouakim

TTFC♥
I'm pretty sad. One, that I haven't had the time to watch it because of final projects and two, IT HAS ENDED! *sobs*
But I love seeing everyone's happiness over the sweet scenes in the last few episodes. That I shall especially look forward to. ;D

smiley1705

sarNie Egg
I am new member..but i have been a silent reader all this while.. I can't stand it anymore!! i need to talk and go gaga about GRGR!! I'm loving the lakorn so much. this is only my 3rd lakorn..the first was SootSanaeha (Ken and Ann), then Duang Jai akkanee (Yaya and Nadech)..and i thought both was superb!! I didn't know lakorns are so good!! And then came GRGR..

Man..this was the best so far!!! I love Saichon/Charles..Even when he was kinda mean..daym sexay!!! Yaya is so adorable in the lakorn and mint was a great actress!!

Yadech's acting skills improved!! And the story had everything in it...I'll rewatch the series again definitely..can't wait for Toranee Nee Krai Khong!! I am having Nadech fever now..i don't want to recover~~

shengvang

sarNie Adult
THANK YOU!!! Oh my gosh it's beautiful! I'm making a really cheesy face right now lol.

Yep, that's one of my favorite traits about Nangfah. She shows that you don't even really have to be a child again, but just know what you WANT to know and then GO AFTER IT! Notice how her bravery actually succeeded in giving them happiness lol. Yadech were just fated to be this kind of kookwan, the kind that gets the chance to discover their acting through each other and experience all types of love actions with each other first. I think the mall scene, Nadech just took my breath away with his portrayal of Charles and that upped the intensity of everything, so I loved that scene!
When Saichon is asleep, he lets his guard down and he doesn't lie to himself or anyone else, that's why Fah can see his gentleness.

LOL first time seeing p'ek kiss so many parts of n'ek's face??? That's because Yaya Nangfah belongs to Nadech Saichon!!! This is their secret onscreen message! (yeah right)

Overall, I'm very thankful they made the changes that they did from the novel to the lakorn. I fear that the lakorn would not have won my heart if they had kept Charles' worst characteristics like Kiz mentioned. However much I would have liked to see a baby, would have liked to see more of Fah's original lines, I think having one amazing character like Saichon/Charles and a few less than average characters is better than having a whole group of average characters. At least in THIS case 555. And besides, all the other characters are what you would expect in a typical lakorn anyway, yet GRGR is a much better lakorn than typical.
I think Grgr is not a typical Thai lakorn to jjinxx. GRGR is over the TOP, so much to say, I think its almost as romantic as American movies. So much skin ship, kisses( all over her face, hands,shoulder) sweetness etc. I couldn't ask for more! Although I'd love to at least see saichon takes care of nangfah while she is pregnant. Man that would have MAX GRGR to heaven. Oh gosh taking about baby makes me think of SDLF. Gets me all blushing and makes me scream like there was no tomorrow. Ok getting toooooo crazy here! Lol...but it be would awesome cause after this, they only have TNNKK and for sure that one has no baby involved!

How I wish yadech would have another lakorn together and have a baby together! SAD!

But GRGR has given me what I wanted to see so I am more then satisfied with this lakorn! Gotta give props to YADECH for doing a tremendous job at portraying there characters! JOOB JOOB.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I am new member..but i have been a silent reader all this while.. I can't stand it anymore!! i need to talk and go gaga about GRGR!! I'm loving the lakorn so much. this is only my 3rd lakorn..the first was SootSanaeha (Ken and Ann), then Duang Jai akkanee (Yaya and Nadech)..and i thought both was superb!! I didn't know lakorns are so good!! And then came GRGR..

Man..this was the best so far!!! I love Saichon/Charles..Even when he was kinda mean..daym sexay!!! Yaya is so adorable in the lakorn and mint was a great actress!!

Yadech's acting skills improved!! And the story had everything in it...I'll rewatch the series again definitely..can't wait for Toranee Nee Krai Khong!! I am having Nadech fever now..i don't want to recover~~
Welcome here na ja. And Girl what took you so long to open up. Lol...JK JK..I'm so glad that you finally open up and shared your thought, all though it has ending keep coming here na ja! And just throw out all your YADECH FEVER and addiction here. Have fun spazzing with us Angels na!

Tinie

sarNie Egg
I feel the same as all of you Angels!! Its been two days being apart with GRGR and I feel missing Yadech so much already!! :cry1:
I know 3Num Neur Thong is gonna be good lakorn too but for some reasons I don feel excited to watch it at all... Maybe because there's no YADECH!!! I need more of them to cure my fever :no:

Anyways, I've visited this thread: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/47562-game-rai-game-ruk-lakorn-thai/page__st__5280
and some members said that Yadech has confirmed to work on two projects together.. well, they said this year.. but this year is almost end alr.. so i think maybe they meant 2012. I know now they doing TNNNKK, so it means there's gonna be another one after that??? anybody knows this is true?? I'm so curious... and if its true i'll be :woot: :clap: :rofl: SO HAPPY!

jjinxx

I think Grgr is not a typical Thai lakorn to jjinxx. GRGR is over the TOP, so much to say, I think its almost as romantic as American movies. So much skin ship, kisses( all over her face, hands,shoulder) sweetness etc. I couldn't ask for more! Although I'd love to at least see saichon takes care of nangfah while she is pregnant. Man that would have MAX GRGR to heaven. Oh gosh taking about baby makes me think of SDLF. Gets me all blushing and makes me scream like there was no tomorrow. Ok getting toooooo crazy here! Lol...but it be would awesome cause after this, they only have TNNKK and for sure that one has no baby involved!

How I wish yadech would have another lakorn together and have a baby together! SAD!

But GRGR has given me what I wanted to see so I am more then satisfied with this lakorn! Gotta give props to YADECH for doing a tremendous job at portraying there characters! JOOB JOOB.
Oh I know, lol because it has made us love it so much! There's no way it can be typical. But the good thing is that the things that ARE typical about it (n'rai, overly-nice n'ek etc...) are not below what we usually see. This is a very well rounded lakorn that gave us a lot to look forward to and rarely disappointed me. I am in love with the soundtrack too. Ever since Talay See Dum was revealed as a themesong, it has become my favorite lakorn theme.

Teedee said Wave Media is giving Nadech a lakorn before he does his Yakuza role, so some people are hopeful Yaya can still make it as Yakuzie.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Oh I know, lol because it has made us love it so much! There's no way it can be typical. But the good thing is that the things that ARE typical about it (n'rai, overly-nice n'ek etc...) are not below what we usually see. This is a very well rounded lakorn that gave us a lot to look forward to and rarely disappointed me. I am in love with the soundtrack too. Ever since Talay See Dum was revealed as a themesong, it has become my favorite lakorn theme.

Teedee said Wave Media is giving Nadech a lakorn before he does his Yakuza role, so some people are hopeful Yaya can still make it as Yakuzie.
Yup! I agree on the n'rai and ect. And same here, I have GRGR sound track on reply! Lol...

And omg, are you serious. Ahhhhhhhh I hope hope hope yaya would make it! It would totally be a dream come true.

YAKUZA RAK YAKUZIE!

SkinyWinky

sarNie Egg
Is Nadech really getting a yakusa role? Maybe the the Angels who write FFs can write a story putting Yaya as a Yakusi also :woot:

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
So is this the lineup for nadech lakorns...

- tnnkk with yaya
- lakorn from wave media
-yakuza role with yaya-possibly with yaya as n'ek right??

jjinxx

^for now yup.

WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY...ACTUALLY, WATCH IT AGAIN ANYWAY LOL. Nice summary of our Charles and Fahlada battling it out and all of their angsty rough actions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cKfsCTcDWc&feature=relmfu
credit to the lovely queencofbrooklyn