[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

SkinyWinky

sarNie Egg
lol. i did. but then again, it might just be the clothes he was wearing. at the beginning, they think they aimed toward the young islander man who never been out in the world, and his clothes was very loose and fitting of that of an islander. and then at the end, you get a very matured well-seasoned man, and his clothes represents the city life that he is now accustomed to. at least that's what i've notived.

on a plus side, nadech was probably working out too. lol
Agreed he for sure built up his body since DJA

SkinyWinky

sarNie Egg
I noticed this too... But shrugged it off coz i was thinking it would have made sense for them to shoot the last scenes earlier first, less props, costume and ppl. :) but nadech def looks bigger in the last eps. :)
Thant's what I thought too. He looked like he put on weight and more manly from ep 19 onwards :woot:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Nadech is getting fat lol if u guys follow TNNKK, u guys will know what I am talking about

lmaaaaaaaaaaaao

btw I invite u guys to TNNKK thread :cloud9:

we should spam there to April

SkinyWinky

sarNie Egg
it finished.. it really finished... i mean im happy that nangfah and saichon are back together.. and happy :thumbsup: but.. :cry: i wanted a bit of tewada... and... ... and.. more... :cry: waaaaaaah..
i'll review in my op. tomorrow :) see you angels soon lets make this 300 pages!
ukpearl I heard u have met Nadech. Is he nice in person???????? Just curious coz he look like a very nice guy

SkinyWinky

sarNie Egg
Nadech is getting fat lol if u guys follow TNNKK, u guys will know what I am talking about

lmaaaaaaaaaaaao

btw I invite u guys to TNNKK thread :cloud9:

we should spam there to April
Haha not fat in a bad way rather manly. I will see u guys on TNNKK thread for sure

Sary_Berry

sarNie Egg
THERE WAS A KISS! AND THEY LIKED IT AND I LOVED IT!

I am soo happy about this lakorn, it had me hooked on the first episode. That's all. Thank you to the production team, director, the behind the scene people and especially the actors. The 2 pranangs made it look easy, was it acting or the truth? LOL.

Everyone has said it all so I can only agree. A big relief and flooding with happiness.
Seriously CH 3 should have Yadech do a lakorn every year! Regardless who in the industry gets jealous/envious. When you are hot couple it should be continuous. I know I will never be tired of these 2. Next project should be Mia Jum Pen (old lakorn with Bee/Namfon) That was such a great lakorn, has romance, betrayal, R-scene, baby but the P'ek is not unfaithful to her! He loves her soo much, well maybe a bit obsessive (Nadech can do it!).

Can't wait for Toranee Ni Krai Krong, watched the last episodes of the old version. There is a lot of Athit story more than Nee. But in the end there is so much romance between the 2, willing and lots of bedroom time tee hee! I have to wait until when? LOL.

Go Yadech!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Favorite quotes:
"Be careful Nangfah, you might fall...inlove with me." Loy
"My family is Nangfah. My family is Saichon." Nangfah and Saichon.
"You and Nangfah were born to be together. Remember Saichon, no matter what happen, Nangfah will always love you and only you." the old lady.
"If I go, will I find you? I stay here will you come to see me?" Saichon.
"No, I'm the only family of her. She's my life. You don't understand." Saichon.
"About love, we can't force anyone. Saichon and Nangfah were born to be together." Mami.
"This is your home Saichon, you can come back all the time." Loy's father.
"What's pregnant? I want to be pregnant too. How do you get pregnant?" Nangfah
"I don't love you. i don't love you." "But I love you." NangFah and Saichon.
"I love you, I love so so so so much. And I promise that I will only love you." Nangfah.
"You're the best that happen in life since I was born." Saichon.
"I'm not taking advantage but the cheek is mine." Saichon.
"As long as I'm with you, I will not let anything happen to you." Saichon.
"I'm so weak. I let them take her away. I made a promise that I can't keep." Saichon.
"It's better if I die so I don't have to see you again." Fahlada (lol burn to Charles)
"When I tell that I'm tired and can't do it, I really can't." Charles
"I'm ready to do anything that would make Nangfah forgive me!" Charles.
"If you come closer to me more than 2 meters, I will run away." Fah
"Why did you look at me? Why did you turn around first?" Fah and Charles.
"Nangfah is my life. If anything happen to her I will hurt more. I love you Nangfah. I love you the most. Though this life I can't be with you, but I pray that I will born every life to love." Saichon.
"I don't care if you don't remember, we can start a new memories together." Saichon.
"Do you love khun Charles?" James.
"I'm the boss!" Sahat
"I'm not hurt, I'm alright." Mami
"Nangfah ja!!!!" Loy
"If you want to tell bath naked, you can tell me anytime." Loy
"Are you gay?" Areefa
"Saichon that I'm his only family!" Nangfah.
"Sacihon is the cutest in the world." Nangfah
"Yay, I now know what love is." Nangfah.
"Pretty? Pretty like a ghost." Saichon.
"What kind do you want? Hollywood. Korean. Fah? What do you need Fah to help you?" Fah's boss.
"Remember when I said you were a good sister, I take my words back." Yasa.
"If I'm evil than we both match each other than." Charles
"Are you satisfied?" "Not yet." Fah and Charles.
"Did I rape you? Think carefully." Charles.
"Nangfah ruk Saichon. Saichon ruk Nanfah." Fah and Charles.
I would like to give this lakorn a :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
I love all those quotes!!! They're all my favorites too!! They will be stuck in my head for a long long time. :)

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
:cloud9: A REAL KISS!! :cloud9: (squeal like a fangirl) :yahoo: :woot2: :yahoo:

That was so unexpected and so lovely!! Yadech are such perfect eye candies and their chemistry is off the chart. They absolutely remind me of a young Willy and Mew. :lolyup:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
it finished.. it really finished... i mean im happy that nangfah and saichon are back together.. and happy :thumbsup: but.. :cry: i wanted a bit of tewada... and... ... and.. more... :cry: waaaaaaah..
i'll review in my op. tomorrow :) see you angels soon lets make this 300 pages!
I can't believe it's really over too. All good things must come to an end.
Poor Taewada, never even mentioned.

My yadech post-depression will soon start. :tearybye:

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
What's next? Can't wait for TNKK!

Also, would love they would remake Fah Pieng Din with Yadech! They are so perfect for it, and it's a period lakorn. I can absolutely see Nadech in that role. :bdaycake:

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I think someone should do a fanfic of their HEA! I want to see them do another wedding ceremony, have their honeymoon, their first child.. .

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I want to GREETTTTTT but no voice came out -I am too happy and my voice had disappeared. I am now just staring.
These screen caps are just so precious:

cr: Alotrolado Gi at NadechYaya.com FB

Honestly, I have never seen a p'nang smile this sweet after a kiss!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
I SO wish they held that kiss a bit longer!! I wish Nadech pressed his lips a bit harder with Yaya's!!! LOL! :wub:

But it was soft and tender. :) I love how they both smiled after the kiss.

NANGFAH RUK SAICHON!!!!!!!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I love all of the themesongs but I'm glad they played Tee Rak during Fah's operation. It's usually such a light and happy song, but the acoustic version served very well in expressing Saichon's depth of love, how much Fah impacted his life, how much he can't stand to lose her. Perfect.

As Dal says, Nadech's Diamond Tears. He cried so well, from his very heart. The way he was pressed up to the glass door watching Fah being wheeled away...and his breathing coming shallow as if his own life didn't want to exist if hers was ebbing away too. T-T

Regardless if Prae has repented, I don't think I myself would ever be able to trust her again. But that's just me, I suppose I'm not good enough of a person to believe that someone like her has goodness as her true nature.
And oh hale, Saichon's cold response to Prae's tears and empty words of regret were so SATISFYING to my ears. Whoever says Saichon is a stupid p'ek should really re-evaluate how much he doesn't disappoint us. He let his emotions run over before, but never has he crossed the line.
I have to say I'm not happy Prae is not in jail, but I don't put the blame on Saichon, because he didn't do it to protect her. It was out of the love in his heart of not wanting to hurt Fah (which is one low notch away from being as foolish as Fah herself, but I actually find Saichon being able to do this as very heroic, considering he could have not cared for Fah's feelings on the matter of Prae's fate. It just proves he is fully devoted to Fah, but not in the way that he would always allow a crime to be overlooked.) Love this guy.

I'm so glad Sahat got his happily ever after too. And James with the ever brilliant Mami!

I don't usually like when they replay the long drawn out scenes from 'before' but I truly enjoyed going through Saichon and Nangfah's island scenes that played in the hospital. Narak tee soot and just the type of ideal love story.

Thant's what I thought too. He looked like he put on weight and more manly from ep 19 onwards :woot:

He said in BTS interview along the lines of he was watching his diet in the beginning because of the island scenes but later on he gained weight and we can see that he is bigger. He said it was hard to watch his diet because he loves to eat!

I think he looks good even if he is bigger because he looks "manly". BUT for photo shoots, I prefer him to be a bit thinner because his features are so sharp and interesting... it pops out when he is more chiseled.

I am sure he knows. He works soooooo much these days, let's not pick on him and call him FAT. Let him be healthy and enjoy his life. It's already difficult to be living in a "fish bowl" like this and people keep taking picture of his every MOVE. Yes, people eat. It's completely normal. He is still beautiful, fat or skinny. He is a beautiful person - inside and out. :heart:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^I like that Nadech doesn't feel the pressure to work out like crazy. It says something about his down-to-earthness, and plus it's more like he knows he doesn't have to rely on a killer body to get work, he is talented and has a good work ethic that will draw producers to him. He's a true idol.

Okay here goes my long ass review...

Favorite quotes:
"Be careful Nangfah, you might fall...inlove with me." Loy

"Nangfah is my life. If anything happen to her I will hurt more. I love you Nangfah. I love you the most. Though this life I can't be with you, but I pray that I will born every life to love." Saichon.

"I don't care if you don't remember, we can start a new memories together." Saichon.

"Remember when I said you were a good sister, I take my words back." Yasa.

"If I'm evil than we both match each other than." Charles
"Did I rape you? Think carefully." Charles.

"Nangfah ruk Saichon. Saichon ruk Nanfah." Fah and Charles.
I would like to give this lakorn a :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
Thank you for sharing all of your feelings. I agree I would have loved a reunion with the Islanders, especially Taeloy! Those quotes, for some reason, I give the top quote to YASA! LOL Because Prae is so pathetic that I don't even find it worthwhile to hate her. But definitely most of Charles'/Saichon's lines make me swoon.

GRGR is surely a fulfilling lakorn. I didn't think to compare it to DJA because the styles are so different imo. I don't see a single bit of Saichon or Nang/fah in Fai and Jeed. Yadech amazes me because they give their all and satisfy me to the core in both of their lakorns so far. They were already perfect in DJA and now they give us something that is just as intense and flavorful in GRGR!

^

that is long agooooooooooooooooo

HERE IS THE MOST RECENT ONE, IT'S FROM JUST LAST NIGHT

do u see his belly?
Kiz - isn't your long ago just a few weeks ago?

Sorry na ka - I am a bit sensitive to this issue. I live in Hollywood and know too many people with weight issues - both men and women, in the ET industry and out. Words are painful and people are so worried about being marked as "fat person". We love this actor right? We should give him encouragement, not bash him na. I think there is a fine line between tough love and bully. Actors are very sensitive. Their fans words means so much to them. We should really be careful. I don't want Nadech to have eating/diet issues.

Again - he works too much and I rather see him healthy and smiling then being on a diet with the hectic schedule and get sick.

It's the protective noona in me speaking~~~