[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^NO question about it! He is the reason...dare I say it? GRGR has become my TOP lakorn! Which is saying something because I've loved my OLD favorite lakorn for years. *sigh* Saichon, the ocean current that swept my heart away. Nadech seriously needs to win an award for his role in here.

Finale tomorrow. I've never looked forward to and yet been so reluctant for a lakorn finale. :teary:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ couldn't agree more jjinxx! GRGR has become my TOP LAKORN.

And for sure nadech will win an award, and if he don't, I don't know what to say.

dreamlin

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone! I've been a silent reader for a very very long time. Hahahaha But I couldnt hold it in any longer! I am totally in love with Saichon and Nangfah and just Game Rai Game Ruk in general. Hahhaha. But anyways I love today's episode! From the beginning to the end I was crying. Both happy tears and sad tears. I can't believe its coming to an end tomorrow. TT TT

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I have to agree with everyone on today's episode.

Let me see, where do I start? The sweet scene!

I love the water fall scene! Gosh I couldn't help it but to stare at nadech's body. So freaken sexy! Ok ok enough here! Lol... mannn saichon and nangfah was totally bare skined. I love how fahlada held on saichon so tight, like he was the last piece of cake! I have to say thank you snake for your help. Lol...and omg, at fahlada. Chill mannnn, Charles has seen your body from top to bottom. No need to be shy and yelling at him not to look! Lol...but saichon was such a sweetheart, he did not even dare to look hahaha. Lol...

And the cave scene was just so touching. So sweet! And omg fahlada dream of the past cave scene, gotta love that. That means she has gotten closer to remembering things of them on koh min. Saichon saichon saichon, I miss him so much! All his love, and sweet word spoken to fahlada is just so saichon. He is such a sweetheart, always taking good care of her and worry about her all the time. In my opinion, there is only 1% of guys in this world that is like saichon. Right now I'm having nangfah Kong saichon fever all over again. Her gentle touch that woke him up was just so heart warming! And saichon, finally waking up seeing that he has nangfah in his arms and look at his huge happy smile! I have not seen that smile for the longest time. Both in each other embrace! PERFECT, JUST PERFECT!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the piggyback scene! So na rak tee soot.

And PRAE! NOPE, IM NOT GONNA EVEN WASTE MY TIME ON THAT PATHETIC, JEALOUS, SELFISH, B****! ill save it for nangfah Kong saichon.

CRIED, like crazy today! I couldn't bare it. No matter if it was happy or sad. My heart was stab, when saichon kneel in front of yasa! And his words to his nangfah. Oh gosh. Sniff sniff. I cannot believe it. No matter if its this life time or the next, I wish to love you in every life time! Ahhhhh I can't even explain how touch I was when he said that! No words can explained how I felt during that scene! All I can say is I LOVE YOU SAICHON, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! YOU HAVE MADE ME UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF LOVE. A LOVE THAT CANNOT BE SEPARATE, NOR BE GONE! FOREVER NANGFAH KONG SAICHON TALUT PAI!
totally agree with you,love reading your thoughts, always can make me smile. cause i'm not good with expressing my thoughts into words haha. yep so true, Saichon is the sweetest+best p'ek+husband in lakorn history... love him! wish i have a man that loves me this much (well beside my dad that is haha.)

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.php/topic/65482-yadech-yaya-and-nadech3/page__gopid__3469414&#entry3469414 Come spazz at this thread too!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Angels!

I missed spazzing with you! I've been low-key because I'm on a mini vacation. But that can't keep me away from GRGR. I managed to watch it while my hubby was driving. Episode 19 was such a rollercoaster. Love this ep. because it made me love Charles even more. The scene where he begged Fah for forgiveness and a second chance was unforgettable. Yadech should get an award. That scene made me cried so much. The island scenes were super cute except Fah wasn't too nice to Charles. Can't wait until Fah remember the love that they shared on the island. Ok, gotta go and catch up with ep 20. Good night Angels!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Saichon's love is eternal...wasn't the swimming scene just :cloud9: Again...I love the way Saichon looks at Nangfah. It melts me every time...

So when I get upset at Fah, I'd rewatch Jeed. I freaking adore Jeed's character...so far, Yaya's best character.

And Fah protects Prae to the very end :thumbdown: Everyone is a sucker when it comes to Prae, except gor Charles.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^NO question about it! He is the reason...dare I say it? GRGR has become my TOP lakorn! Which is saying something because I've loved my OLD favorite lakorn for years. *sigh* Saichon, the ocean current that swept my heart away. Nadech seriously needs to win an award for his role in here.

Finale tomorrow. I've never looked forward to and yet been so reluctant for a lakorn finale. :teary:
Tell me about it! I'm so excited yet sad! My emotions are all over the place for this lakorn!

7 weeks of smiles, laughter, tears, excitement, heart-throbbing, anger, and on and on and on...! Crazy how time flys when you're looking forward to something every weekend. Can't believe it's been 7 weeks. It has been a great 7 weeks!

I agree with you all na ka. SaiChon is the MOST ROMANTIC and BEST HUSBAND in lakorn history!!!!!!
He gets my vote as one of the best criers and best looking p'ek too. :heart:

I've never been so obsessed about a lakorn and p'nangs. Man - I even learned how to make MVs so I can stare at their every move while making them. GRGR is the BEST LAKORN for me although I wish Fah character is a little more different....BUT SaiChon and Charles made up for it!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
totally agree with you,love reading your thoughts, always can make me smile. cause i'm not good with expressing my thoughts into words haha. yep so true, Saichon is the sweetest+best p'ek+husband in lakorn history... love him! wish i have a man that loves me this much (well beside my dad that is haha.)
Lol...thanks na ja! I'm sure everyone would love a husband like saichon. He is just so sweet!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Looks like we are going to get a typical lakorn ending. I bet it's the I love you and stare off onto the sunset at the beach thing. But then again this lakorn is pretty typical, vengeful p'ek, overly nice for no good reason n'ek, memory loss.... But I love this lakorn, I've always loved the typicalness of lakorns.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
Just realize... is it the first time that Yaya touched his bare back? They hugged million times before but none was like that hot and super sensual. Love the way nangfah press her hands on his back. Must feel something different huh? :ghehe:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Forgot to add.... did anyone notice how red Nadech's ears were during the really close scenes? I was sitting there and pointing it out to my grandma as we were watching.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Just realize... is it the first time that Yaya touched his bare back? They hugged million times before but none was like that hot and super sensual. Love the way nangfah press her hands on his back. Must feel something different huh? :ghehe:

Yes...I definitely think this is the first time Yaya is feeling Nadech up LOL! Hmph...not so innocent now, is she LOL! This scene was very intimate and notice how Nadech's right ear is veeeeery red?

I hate water snakes too, but at that moment, I didn't want to the snake to go off screen. We would have seen more skinship.