[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

saki

sarNie Adult
Guys, I don't want to seem like I'm hating on GRGR or anything (you all know I love this lakorn!) but I seriously don't think Fah is a smart n'ek. She's tough when it comes to punching other people, but when it comes to the relationships in her life, she lacks logical thinking. To blindly believe in her sister is fine in itself. It doesn't matter if it's an adopted sister or not- family is family to me so being related by blood doesn't matter...but to the point where she has all the proof in the world that this sister is harmful? Prae had her harassed by a dangerous man, she dumped the guy she supposedly loved for 10 years, she tried to beat her up in broad daylight, lied about being pregnant...what more proof does she need?

And seriously...what about Charles feelings? He's a human being too. And it's perfectly understandable that he does not want to get on with someone like Prae. But Fah thinks they should still be together because her precious Prae cried? O___o

Prae already cried before when she lied about being pregnant and it was another faking session for her. Fah knows that but she still believes it a SECOND time and walks away from Charles? I'm sorry, but I have no patience for her any longer. Right now, she's just as stupid as P'Mor is. :rant:

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with u saki on fah...it the end, after all the confession and things prae did, fah is still being naive and not a smart n'ek....she is willing to go away again and leave Charles...I just want to c fah stand up to prae- tell prae to her face "NO!" for once and tell her yes, she loves Charles!!! I hope we see that tomorrow but I doubt that since prae all a sudden will realize her mistakes.....blah blah

saki

sarNie Adult
She is already too evil and Fah is an idiot for protecting such a person. I don't care if she's the only relative she has left but theres no reason for Fah to risk everything for her.
My feelings exactly. I hate to say this but I'm beginning to hope that Fah Kwai hits her head again and reverts back into being Nang Fah. I liked Nang Fah better, she was childish but a lot of fun. What's more, she loved Saichon right back. Seriously disappointed in Fahlada and her stubborness.

saki

sarNie Adult
I agree with u saki on fah...it the end, after all the confession and things prae did, fah is still being naive and not a smart n'ek....she is willing to go away again and leave Charles...I just want to c fah stand up to prae- tell prae to her face "NO!" for once and tell her yes, she loves Charles!!! I hope we see that tomorrow but I doubt that since prae all a sudden will realize her mistakes.....blah blah
Yup, Fah Kwai is incredibly lucky she has a p'ek like Charles, who is so devoted to her, never slept with n'rai, etc. If she had someone like Kong Kwai from Mia Teng she'd realize the difference. Her blind loyalty to her evil sister is not admirable at all. When she walked away from Charles after he knelt at her feet (after she already knew what a liar Prae was), I was so angry at her. Again, she was doing everything for Prae again, regardless of what happened and who got hurt. Does Prae need to kill someone for her to stop supporting her?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.20...love all the cute scenes between Saichon&Nangfah.
they bath in the waterfall was funny&so cute! she's weird they are husband&wife but she still shy being naked in front of him, and gonna hit him with the stick lol.. they hug naked in the water was sexy hehe..i know they are not really naked but imagine they are make me scream haha.
was sweet they hug after found eachother when she got lost, aww..love Nadech face expression look so worried, happy,love her so much that he found her..
nice to see flashbacks of their old happy times on the island
so sweet+warming when he tried to warm her up by blowing on her hand,put her hands on his neck and they drink water from eachother palms look like kids so cute!
and the scene she asleep on his shoulder and he kiss her (with so much love), he look so happy get to kiss her again and she wake up smile shy in his embrace she look so cozy laying on him and touch his face awww..so sweet&cute!, warming. this scene melts me got me shy watching it..hehe.
and he gave her a piggyback ride was cute. so nice to heard she call him Saichon again and call herself Nangfah(when she got scare of the snake).
nose forehead touch promise always cute to see.
the fighting scene between him and the bad guys was cool. i like when he flip the guy over it shows his karate moves hehe.
the scene he on his knees so sad and touching(i cried) say love her so much,pray will get to love her every century and show flashback the scene they separted at the island too T_T. and he hug her when she got shot was so sad too.
can't wait for the ending but so sad don't want it to end T_T

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Guys, I don't want to seem like I'm hating on GRGR or anything (you all know I love this lakorn!) but I seriously don't think Fah is a smart n'ek. She's tough when it comes to punching other people, but when it comes to the relationships in her life, she lacks logical thinking. To blindly believe in her sister is fine in itself. It doesn't matter if it's an adopted sister or not- family is family to me so being related by blood doesn't matter...but to the point where she has all the proof in the world that this sister is harmful? Prae had her harassed by a dangerous man, she dumped the guy she supposedly loved for 10 years, she tried to beat her up in broad daylight, lied about being pregnant...what more proof does she need?

And seriously...what about Charles feelings? He's a human being too. And it's perfectly understandable that he does not want to get on with someone like Prae. But Fah thinks they should still be together because her precious Prae cried? O___o

Prae already cried before when she lied about being pregnant and it was another faking session for her. Fah knows that but she still believes it a SECOND time and walks away from Charles? I'm sorry, but I have no patience for her any longer. Right now, she's just as stupid as P'Mor is. :rant:
I'm glad I'm not the only one! >< How can she so easily fall for Prae's tears? I didn't even try to convince myself Fah was being self-sacrificing or being the 'good' one, because there was NOTHING to sacrifice- Prae isn't someone who is worth losing your husband over, even if you don't remember him!
I try so hard because I love Fah, I really do. But I think I had high expectations for her to not simply be feisty but also able to stand up for what is right and wrong, instead of just being the loving sister (Dal was right, we should not have high expectations) and I thought that, even if she took all of Prae's beatings, she would at least be strong enough to stand against Prae once the TRUTH was out. There are a few lines from Mel's translation from when Fah found out the truth in the novel version that I REALLY wanted to hear Fahlada say in the lakorn:

"Why did you go help me? What if I was happy with the person I love and my baby? What did you do to me? Why can't I remember anything?"

This is the reaction I wanted from Fahlada, because what Charles did to her doesn't come close to the misery that Prae put her (AND Saichon) through. During the scene when Saichon was begging her on his knees, her tears were so convincing that she loves him, but her actions were just not connecting with the tears and unfortunately that took away some of the impact of the scene for me. If that scene had played out in a lakorn where Fah was giving Saichon up to a GOOD person, I would be a (TINY) bit more understanding.
It's like, they did such an awesome job on Saichon's character, but didn't do much justice to Fah's. If Prae had killed someone...I think Fah would hide Prae from the police or worse...take the blame for her. :annoyed:

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
:scratchhead2: I don't know. I love Yaya. I love Nang Fah. But at this point, I've almost given up on Fahlada. Her reasoning is just . . . unreasonable when it comes to Prae. I've been scratching my head trying to understand why, but I can't . . . At this point, I'm almost about to write her off as another stupid n'ek. I hope she redeems herself tomorrow SOMEHOW! :wackonut:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm glad I'm not the only one! >< How can she so easily fall for Prae's tears? I didn't even try to convince myself Fah was being self-sacrificing or being the 'good' one, because there was NOTHING to sacrifice- Prae isn't someone who is worth losing your husband over, even if you don't remember him!
I try so hard because I love Fah, I really do. But I think I had high expectations for her to not simply be feisty but also able to stand up for what is right and wrong, instead of just being the loving sister (Dal was right, we should not have high expectations) and I thought that, even if she took all of Prae's beatings, she would at least be strong enough to stand against Prae once the TRUTH was out. There are a few lines from Mel's translation from when Fah found out the truth in the novel version that I REALLY wanted to hear Fahlada say in the lakorn:

"Why did you go help me? What if I was happy with the person I love and my baby? What did you do to me? Why can't I remember anything?"

This is the reaction I wanted from Fahlada, because what Charles did to her doesn't come close to the misery that Prae put her (AND Saichon) through. During the scene when Saichon was begging her on his knees, her tears were so convincing that she loves him, but her actions were just not connecting with the tears and unfortunately that took away some of the impact of the scene for me. If that scene had played out in a lakorn where Fah was giving Saichon up to a GOOD person, I would be a (TINY) bit more understanding.
It's like, they did such an awesome job on Saichon's character, but didn't do much justice to Fah's. If Prae had killed someone...I think Fah would hide Prae from the police or worse...take the blame for her. :annoyed:
I would blame the script writer for Fahlada' character. She is totally blind when it comes to her sister, Prae. She doesn't think logically, she doesn't think at all period. Well, this is a lakorn after all so I shouldn't get myself all work up.

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode but I will be so sad GRGR is coming to an end!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

I agree.

Prae keeps feeding lies and Fah eats it right out of her hands.

Fah says forgiveness cant be done in a short time (to Charles) yet she forgives Prae over and over. Prae has done more harm than Charles. Families first but isn't it ironic that your sister hurts you more than an outsider?

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I have to agree with everyone on today's episode.

Let me see, where do I start? The sweet scene!

I love the water fall scene! Gosh I couldn't help it but to stare at nadech's body. So freaken sexy! Ok ok enough here! Lol... mannn saichon and nangfah was totally bare skined. I love how fahlada held on saichon so tight, like he was the last piece of cake! I have to say thank you snake for your help. Lol...and omg, at fahlada. Chill mannnn, Charles has seen your body from top to bottom. No need to be shy and yelling at him not to look! Lol...but saichon was such a sweetheart, he did not even dare to look hahaha. Lol...

And the cave scene was just so touching. So sweet! And omg fahlada dream of the past cave scene, gotta love that. That means she has gotten closer to remembering things of them on koh min. Saichon saichon saichon, I miss him so much! All his love, and sweet word spoken to fahlada is just so saichon. He is such a sweetheart, always taking good care of her and worry about her all the time. In my opinion, there is only 1% of guys in this world that is like saichon. Right now I'm having nangfah Kong saichon fever all over again. Her gentle touch that woke him up was just so heart warming! And saichon, finally waking up seeing that he has nangfah in his arms and look at his huge happy smile! I have not seen that smile for the longest time. Both in each other embrace! PERFECT, JUST PERFECT!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the piggyback scene! So na rak tee soot.

And PRAE! NOPE, IM NOT GONNA EVEN WASTE MY TIME ON THAT PATHETIC, JEALOUS, SELFISH, B****! ill save it for nangfah Kong saichon.

CRIED, like crazy today! I couldn't bare it. No matter if it was happy or sad. My heart was stab, when saichon kneel in front of yasa! And his words to his nangfah. Oh gosh. Sniff sniff. I cannot believe it. No matter if its this life time or the next, I wish to love you in every life time! Ahhhhh I can't even explain how touch I was when he said that! No words can explained how I felt during that scene! All I can say is I LOVE YOU SAICHON, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! YOU HAVE MADE ME UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF LOVE. A LOVE THAT CANNOT BE SEPARATE, NOR BE GONE! FOREVER NANGFAH KONG SAICHON TALUT PAI!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^LOL yes, Saichon is the sweetestheart ever. He just tends to Fah hand and foot, he treats her like his queen. I will miss him so much! It's just not the same watching it after the first time, you know, even though we can continue to enjoy Saichon after this.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yes jjinxx! I will miss saichon so much! He is the love of my dream.

somp9

sarNie Adult
In ep 20, they have alot of sweet scenes and closeness. I think i saw Nadech ear is red again when they were in the cave. He seems shy when it come to love scenes. Yaya seems comfortable and little shy with love scenes with him though.
Looking forward to the ending tomorrow.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Its so sad that grgr is ending tomorrow. Im so gonna miss nangfah Kong saichon and Khun Charles and fahlada so much!

Can't wait until Wednesday, so that I can go buy the last two dics of grgr! And yes, I'm doing a re-run of grgr. I can finally enjoy the whole lakorn without having to look at prae! I'm gonna fast forward all the scene that has her in it, and just enjoy the love of saichon/Charles and nangfah/fahlada.