[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Ooooh...Saichon on his knees begging Fah...and then Crescendo's lyrics begin playing...totally felt like my heart got stabbed. Am I just way too into this or what?

I'm sorry...I love the anguish in Fah's tears, the way you can see how hard it is for her to say "It's too late", buuuut...I'm sorry, I still can't give her any credit to what she's doing. It's no longer noble or understandable. She knows she is Nangfah, she knows Charles loves her, she knows Prae is a b'itch...so why, I ask, why is she still leaving. Why is she 'giving the man' to Prae? What Prae said to her didn't sound pitiful at ALL. Prae said "You don't even remember him, so just let me have him" which is as bad as if Prae practically stole Saichon from Fah before he was Charles, before Fah lost her memories!

I just...I feel like to do what Fah did showed she had no self-respect. She can really let someone hide a beautiful past from her (and she KNOWS it was a beautiful past based on P'Mor and Mami's claims) and still believe that that person, Prae, actually has a heart capable of loving someone?? Where is this same sympathy for Saichon? He doesn't deserve to marry that...psycho.
That said, the scene was beautifully painful, Yaya wowed me with her tears...but I didn't cry after all lol due to my resentment at Fah for giving in to Prae. wth. *sigh*

P'Mor...I think he needs to get his head checked. Or...WHY couldn't he have lost his memories of Prae when she hit him with the vase? T-T Because there is no way a person could fall in love with Prae TWICE. 5555555

I felt so giddy watching Saichon's happy face as he drove the boat to Min Island!!! whooot! but...how is it that the hut is still standing? Nah, heaven couldn't bear to destroy such a place full of love. OH. MY. GOSH. The way Saichon so submissively stepped back from Fah, like he was afraid she would really disappear...argh, totally made me want to cry for him. And Fah's threat isn't very serious because...like, where is she gonna go? She'll come back when she gets hungry!
You are not the only one! I watched that scene with Charles on his knees 3 times today! And cried all 3 times---I was like "damn! I'm still crying." Thought it wouldn't make me cry anymore after the 2nd time. LOL!

HAHA!---SO funny what you said about P'Mor! I was so surprise he ran to Prae after Charles pushed her down. If I was P'mor I would be too embarrassed to even go near Prae! Her screaming and crying was so embarrassing and shameful. Grow up!

I was thinking the same thing! Like "uhh, where are you gonna run to?" Lol.

I feel like Fah flinches too much. I understand she's scared of Charles but she's too jumpy. Yes Charles did hurt her but Charles has never really *rawr her abusively for her to be that afraid of him. Charles is more violent with his words not his actions. Like if Charles did what Kawee or Harit (using them as examples) did to their nang'eks, okay Fah can be as jumpy as she is with him but Charles hasn't done anything to make her totally terrorized.

But after Saichon promised he wouldn't hurt her anymore, it made her more calm. Which is good. It's about time she let her guards down.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I think she doesnt want to be accused of stealing her sister hubby- In the eye of the world, Charles going to married prae- since everytime she were about to give in, she will look to her sister and the crowd at the back..
I agree.

Scene of Fah and Prae:
The way Fah cried, she cried as if she does love him. Something about her cry makes me feel like she does love him but has no choice.
When Prae said that Fah doesn't love Charles because she doesn't even remember him, I was like "how do you know she doesn't love him???" What if she doesn't need to remember him to love him? I feel like Fah does love Charles, she just has to suppress it.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Another scene that broke my heart...when Fah feel backwards & he caught her. Fah had a deja vu moment. Then Saichon desperately pleaded that he came close to her because she fell and for her please not to run away...
That scene made me tear up also! His fear, his anguish! He's willing to do anything for her! His complete love and devotion to her is breathtaking.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Okay I just finished today's episode. I agree that the begging scene from Charles is so freaken sad. I can't help but to get really annoyed with Fah's character. I don't understand her like some of you girls mentioned. Even after Prae admitted to all the bad things that she did to her, she still chose to give up her husband like that? Ugghh...That just annoyed me. Just let Charles be happy for once.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
My sister and I's text convo:

Me: I cried a little river at today's episode of GRGR...so touching. ):
Sister: Ur gay
Me: Beesh, you know you cried too!
Sister: Uh, no I didn't. It's not even sad compared to the dramas I've seen! <-------ugh; snobb. :whatever:
Me: Psshhh! You don't know what you're talking about! Your dramas are lame! Haha!

LOL!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
i was crying at the saichon saying sorry and kneeling part... i was literally... bawling.. and my mum was watching with me standing by my door... and then when it was the prae crying part... i was legit. laughing my head of.. like a crazying person.. not kidding :D hahahahah
oh.. and i got so pissed at prae during the crying and "fah give this guy to me" i had to take out my bb gun and i was about to shoot my laptop screen hahah.. but i restrained. my laptop doesn't deserve to get hurt cause of stupid prae.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am watching it LIVE! Come chat with me. It started early & I already missed some HOT scenes....

Oh! Is there going to be a willing?

http://yayanadech.chatango.com/

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
YEP, NAKED HUGGING EACH OTHER. MY FRIEND SAID IT IS PRETTY RATTED 18+ HE AHEM....KEEPS STARING AT HER CHEST. :coverlaf:

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE how she refers to herself as NANG FAH in the hugging scene at the waterfall!

I'm so happy to see Charles laughing and smiling, even if nang fah hasn't fully accepted him yet! :dance1: :dance3:

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Omg.....I was really crying..tears dripping down at the end of episode 20......really a heart breaker...prae is such a ******* and more...I can't believe fah took the bullet for prae.......