[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Here's my plan for tomorrow:

1st I have classes in the morning. Really not trying to skip my math class (like I always do) to watch GRGR. LOL! Since we're reviewing for finals.

Then...
-I'm gonna rant about how much I hate Prae.
-Spaz about Charles and Fahlada. *crossing fingers for a willing.
-Curse Yasa!
-Scream when Fah gets shot.
-Cry when Charles cries his eyes out for Fah.
-Roll my eyes at Prae when she feels remorse.

Well this is only if they show all this in tomorrows episode.
I agree with everything xox! But before I can do that all that on the list, I have work until 4:30 pm.. I'm so sad!

I know for sure my mind will be day dreaming about them all day!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^awww Thanks Kennann fan! Let's hope that we won't even feel the slightest inclination to imagine the ending differently than the one they give us! This is an epic Yadech lakorn and there is no way I'm can accept an ending that is any less than Saichon and Nangfah deserves. I don't even mind Fah not regaining her total memories, I'd just like some real affection being exchanged. However, if I really get irked, I might want to kill Prae off lol.

555 lakornkiki, for sure any spazzing relating to GRGR will all come back to and remain in this thread because I couldn't bare to do it anywhere else except the GRGR thread at yadech.com.
But other things we should start in TNNKK for sure! We can start working on keeping that thread alive and ready to receive Nee and Athit in April!
No need to thank me, its more like I should thank you, for all of your hard work in writing such good FF, that are so good and so touching! I never get enough of it. Lol...and yes lets hope it is a sweet ending!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
P'Mor better watch out, Prae looks like she's going out to find a new man.

Credit to Mint's IG
:lmao3: My wishful ending for Prae...P'Mor dumps her. She leaves to a foreign country (preferably not here in the USA because I would hunt her down) and becomes a stripper/hooker.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
My plan for tomorrow...

-go to work
-take a break
-hide in the ladies locker
-watch the first half of GRGR
-come back to cubicle
-meet with my clients
-take break #2
-finish GRGR
-come back to cubicle
-have a word document open
-pretend like I'm working on a letter
-minimize AF screen
-spazz away with the Angels

So excited :dance1:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Oh NO...that stinks. I bet you'll be going crazy. LOL! I know I will.

I LOVE this Kizukami! May I steal it? :)
Love The picture can't believe that it is ending. I will miss nang fah/falada n Saichon/Charles but I can also go back n watch it. Can wait for TNNKK. After that no more yadech... Will miss them..=(

shengvang

sarNie Adult
:lmao3: My wishful ending for Prae...P'Mor dumps her. She leaves to a foreign country (preferably not here in the USA because I would hunt her down) and becomes a stripper/hooker.
LMAOOOOOOOO!

Yes, please not here in the USA or I would do the same thing!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
LOLOLOLOLOLOL you cracked me up! :rofl: :lmao: :lmao:

You know, there is a big market for she-males in the US now. She will do well here. << oops, did I express that out loud? low blow, I know. Couldn't resist...

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng

I AM GONNA DIE !!
I know wish she would tells him that she pregnant. But if not maybe their next lakorn she can tells him that news. Maybe he will hugs her and swing her around. Lol

SkinyWinky

sarNie Egg
I am turning into a serious Yadech stalker. I should be getting ready for my RN entrance exam on friday morning. instead I find myself watching Yadech videos on youtube @ 12.30 in the morning!!!!!!!!!
HELP ppl is there a rehab to get over Yadech.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
My plan for tomorrow...

-go to work
-take a break
-watch the first half of GRGR
-come back to cubicle
-meet with my clients
-take break #2
-finish GRGR
-come back to cubicle
-have a word document open
-pretend like I'm working on a letter
-minimize AF screen
-spazz away with the Angels

So excited :dance1:
Lol..... your so funny! I wish I have a place to hide like you so I can enjoy grgr! But I can't. The only place I can do that is the bathroom.lol. But only to read everyone's thought! I'm afraid if I watch just half, its gonna make me want to watched the rest, I don't want to go crazy at work! And i surely dont want to risk my job. Lol...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
You know, there is a big market for she-males in the US now. She will do well here. << oops, did I express that out loud? low blow, I know. Couldn't resist...
LOL! I don't want Prae here. I despise her!

Nothing against Mint. I think she's ok. She has definitely improved!

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
allow me to bring all the pics of this scene into one...just to kill time. lol!

with me addding these:

credit siamdara