[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Tinie

sarNie Egg
@nadechfever you are not blind dear. i myself find every little thing about nadech freaking adorable!! :D no matter how dorky or incredibly hot he looks.. I love them all!!
anyway, can anybody please tell me how to post picture in here? i'm a newbie and don really know how to use this web yet.. Don't even know how to delete post :p

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

she already has a man though? Mark!!! hahahhahah :eek:fftopic:

I can believe GRGR is ending :tearybye: I love this lakorn despite some crappy things here and there

but I love Yadech, the acting. I must say that it is really AWESOME to see newbies like Nadech and Yaya with super acting like this

esp Nadech, just his 3rd lakorn and his acting skills are sharpened

lol this post is once in awhile I praise Nadech but I do give credits to what he's done :thumbsup:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Seriously! I wouldn't mind a tear-jerker ending as long as it gives me HAPPY tears! lol but I'm not the type to cry when I'm happy anyway. And for real, Fah's pretty dress is nice and loose...perfect for a baby bump HELLO! They're really not going to give us a baby, which I've accepted lol Just wanted to keep dreaming.

It's going to be a beautiful ending, I can just tell from those pictures. The sea in the background, which means Saichon and Nangfah are truly HOME, and their are in each other's arms. They've never once changed, really, they're still the essential two people who fell in love with each other three years ago. *sigh* I almost don't want to watch this weekend's episodes just because I don't want it to 'end' yet, although on the bright side, we can always re-re-RE-WATCH!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
awww..can't wait for the ending esp. see the pics they look so cute! but so sad it's gonna end..arrh Saichon cried..but out of joy will be so touching...i cried reading the end scripts already haha..hope the rating go up for the end weeks episodes. Su Su GRGR you can do it!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I just love it. Simply adore those ending pictures. They look so grown up and yet...as sweet as the young Saichon and Nangfah. I can't get enough of this! Charles' tears are so beautiful!

@xox, *gasp* THAT could be it! lol I wish.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Saichon/Charles is very happy and cried tear of joy because:

Fahlada said,

"Nang Fah is extremely happy,
Nang Fah thanks Saichon na , Nang Fah thanks Saichon for loving Nang Fah,
Nang Fah promises from now on Nang Fah will not be apart from Saichon even for one day,
Nang Fah loves Saichon na"

:heart: :kiss3: :heart: :kiss3:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

Fahlada said,

Nang Fah promises from now on Nang Fah will not be apart from Saichon even for one day,

Awww, cute. Those are words that Saichon wants to hear more than anything. :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I just love it. Simply adore those ending pictures. They look so grown up and yet...as sweet as the young Saichon and Nangfah. I can't get enough of this! Charles' tears are so beautiful!

@xox, *gasp* THAT could be it! lol I wish.
*Sigh...I know. I wish too..........................

Anyways, tomorrow I bet this thread will jump another 10-15 page. Angels out there better pour your hearts out because this is it! The finale weekend. *tears and *cheers!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^Seriously! I wouldn't mind a tear-jerker ending as long as it gives me HAPPY tears! lol but I'm not the type to cry when I'm happy anyway. And for real, Fah's pretty dress is nice and loose...perfect for a baby bump HELLO! They're really not going to give us a baby, which I've accepted lol Just wanted to keep dreaming.

It's going to be a beautiful ending, I can just tell from those pictures. The sea in the background, which means Saichon and Nangfah are truly HOME, and their are in each other's arms. They've never once changed, really, they're still the essential two people who fell in love with each other three years ago. *sigh* I almost don't want to watch this weekend's episodes just because I don't want it to 'end' yet, although on the bright side, we can always re-re-RE-WATCH!!!
I hope! Just looking at the picture, I can predict that the ending is going to be sweet!

Love the way you explain saichon and nangfah love! And I do to feel like I don't want to watch this week episode! I don't want this to end at all!

And talking about re-watching it, I have been re- watching it ever since it air! I just can't get enough of them! Im afraid my DVD is going to break, or my DVD copy is going to get all scratch up. Lol...

shengvang

sarNie Adult

Fahlada said,

Awwwwww....this totally touches my heart! I'm so happy that nangfah said all those sweet things to saichon. My favorite line was,NANGFAH PROMISES FROM NOW ON NANGFAH WILL NOT BE APART FROM SAICHON FOR EVEN ONE DAY.

KOB JAI MAK MAK NA JA!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Here's my plan for tomorrow:

1st I have classes in the morning. Really not trying to skip my math class (like I always do) to watch GRGR. LOL! Since we're reviewing for finals.

Then...
-I'm gonna rant about how much I hate Prae.
-Spaz about Charles and Fahlada. *crossing fingers for a willing.
-Curse Yasa!
-Scream when Fah gets shot.
-Cry when Charles cries his eyes out for Fah.
-Roll my eyes at Prae when she feels remorse.

Well this is only if they show all this in tomorrows episode.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@kiz. Thank you so much for all the sweet photo na ja! You are such a life saver! I can't stop looking at those photo!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I'm quite sad because after GRGR I won't be on asianfuse much anymore. Since there isn't any new lakorns to my interest. I'll return for TNNKK. See you angels then.