[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
All of Bellefire's artworks amaze me! from posters to drawing!

OMG I need to go tell Ceci what a piece of work her MV for Nadech's Birthday is! I love it, every second of it!
Nadech is holy gosh, such EYE CANDY! I can't get enough of him...ever.

They won't have a kid in TNNKK right? Because I feel like we might not get to watch another Yadech lakorn in a while...I'm hoping Fah gets pregnant at the end lol just for the heck of it!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Belle…those drawings are amazing! So talented!

Katelyn…seeing those happy ending spoilers make me want to see Fah carry his child too. That would be so sweet and romantic. He would be so good to her. I want to see an ending like “Oum Ruk” where they don’t have to show everything. Just flashes of their future. Hardly do we ever get a good ending in Thai dramas so I hope they don’t rush GRGR.
Ceda, I agree with you that they don't have to show everything because of time and budget constraints. That was just my ideal ending! I can only dream... :wink: I would be just as happy to see flashes of their future together. We would be soooo lucky to see that!

All of Bellefire's artworks amaze me! from posters to drawing!

OMG I need to go tell Ceci what a piece of work her MV for Nadech's Birthday is! I love it, every second of it!
Nadech is holy gosh, such EYE CANDY! I can't get enough of him...ever.

They won't have a kid in TNNKK right? Because I feel like we might not get to watch another Yadech lakorn in a while...I'm hoping Fah gets pregnant at the end lol just for the heck of it!

Agree with Bellefire's artwork comment na. She is really talented. Loved the poster yesterday too.

Please tell Ceci. I also want a copy of some of the pics from the vid. Are they in Yadech.com?

It's almost GRGR time tomorrow.....

I am waiting patiently for Fah to show her side of "passion and love" to Charles and I hope we get to see it this weekend. I feel like she is more tender towards P'Mor as Fah and to Charles, she shows minor interest but I don't see the same "crazy in love NangFah" yet. I hope they show that because it's too precious for her not to remember and/or not to feel that way towards Charles/SaiChon! I hope they give Fahlada's character some justice after all she had been through.

Last night, I put together the two scenes I love so much. I think it's Nadech's morning after voice that really gets me.
I put the island morning after scene and the hospital morning scene. To my surprise, it really flowed well together. Even the music flowed well into the hospital scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdOIOANG4vY
When I watch this, it makes me feel like Fah remembers SaiChon and their passionate love for each other - not just a clear face in her dream. She belongs to him and I desperately want her to feel that passion again. For Charles sake, I hope she remembers the sweet sweet moments they shared together.....

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

I am waiting patiently for Fah to show her side of "passion and love" to Charles and I hope we get to see it this weekend. I feel like she is more tender towards P'Mor as Fah and to Charles, she shows minor interest but I don't see the same "crazy in love NangFah" yet. I hope they show that because it's too precious for her not to remember and/or not to feel that way towards Charles/SaiChon! I hope they give Fahlada's character some justice after all she had been through.

Last night, I put together the two scenes I love so much. I think it's Nadech's morning after voice that really gets me.
I put the island morning after scene and the hospital morning scene. To my surprise, it really flowed well together. Even the music flowed well into the hospital scene.
When I watch this, it makes me feel like Fah remembers SaiChon and their passionate love for each other - not just a clear face in her dream. She belongs to him and I desperately want her to feel that passion again. For Charles sake, I hope she remembers the sweet sweet moments they shared together.....
This video is great! Yes, everything does flow together well! Omg, it makes the morning after scene seem like a dream--but it's not! LOL! I wish she would remember how happy she was and how in love they were! I'm ready for this weekend!!!! :gungirl:

jjinxx

@lakornkiki You read my mind! The two scenes merge perfectly. I loved the way Charles spoke to Fah while they were in the hospital bed because it was gentle and soooo the same way Saichon talks to Nangfah! ARGH, he just melts me totally! I feel like he would do really well in a period lakorn, like those gentleman roles that uses that kind of old fashioned soft way of speaking. *faint*

I am already planning ahead. Where should we go after GRGR? If it's GRGR related, news, ratings, sharing fan MVs - we come back here?

Next for Nadech is the 4+1 concert right? - I don't want to spazz there because I don't want to annoy the fans of the other 4 - so should we spazz on TNNKK link? I think it's the best place since it's their next lakorn and constant photos and updates on them there. Suggestions?

I want to share this too because it's too cute. link in the mag section is confusing (i think it's double posted) so I'll just spazz with you here (see my dilemma?. haha)

Screen caps from the Oops BTS.

cr: NadechYaya.com FB & BarryYa FB

shengvang

sarNie Adult

Is it just me or does it look like each time you post a new mv or should it be outing these two most sweet scene together, it just gets better and better!
Love love love it! These are my two favorite scene in grgr. And it went smooth with the song. And it looks like fah dream about there past, at koh Min. Love it! Keep it coming!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!! you are amazing!!!!! :) i was spazzing around so much and its morning here.. hahahhaa not a good sign.. :) but its say GRGR is just around the corner :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ I'm so jealous! I want to watch it already. Still waiting patiently. I can't wait to hear the name saichon coming out of fahlada! But I'm also sad that this is that last week of grgr!

I see that everyone is dying to know if the ending is going to satisfied us! If not perhaps we could request for jjinxx to write a short FF of them after they got back together including baby tewada! That would be awesome!

Jjinxx ja, that would be such a nice treat for us Charles/Saichon Angels na! You always surprise us with your good writing! Melts my heart each tIme I reread JHJ AND SDLF!

jjinxx

^awww Thanks Kennann fan! Let's hope that we won't even feel the slightest inclination to imagine the ending differently than the one they give us! This is an epic Yadech lakorn and there is no way I'm can accept an ending that is any less than Saichon and Nangfah deserves. I don't even mind Fah not regaining her total memories, I'd just like some real affection being exchanged. However, if I really get irked, I might want to kill Prae off lol.

555 lakornkiki, for sure any spazzing relating to GRGR will all come back to and remain in this thread because I couldn't bare to do it anywhere else except the GRGR thread at yadech.com.
But other things we should start in TNNKK for sure! We can start working on keeping that thread alive and ready to receive Nee and Athit in April!