[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

This is so funny! LOL! Naughty Kiki!

Love all the photos!
One thing I love about Nadech is that he has a one of a kind look. Very different and distinct.
Nadech is naughty. I mean he puts me in that "naughty state of mind"! hahaha I am glad you got my humor. It was meant to be sexy but funny because that's what I see in Nadech.

Katelyn, you like modeling photo shoots so check this one out. I made it like 5 days ago and I think my computer melted while I was making it. I am new at doing MVs but he is too good of a muse and so darn addicting. I feel like I am attending Nadech Uni. I feel like I am studying his expression, his laugh, his look. hahaha. I am in so much trouble!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP7DnkaZKIE&feature=plcp&context=C2d6cbUDOEgsToPDskK8e36dtIEXAACXBAcmQjNu

Kenann - I don't think you can see this one on mobile either. It's the FM song I used. Wish you can see it too na ka.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Something I have just realised is that Charles , no matter how angry he has been, has never thrown Yaya about on the bed or anywhere instead he has always carried her to bed or anywhere LOOOOOOOL !!!! First time that an aggressive praek has not taken his girl for a ragdoll !!! that is some style Charles !!!! ROTFOL !!!!

BTW, can someone please create a MV of Nadech with the song "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You"? Please include some pictures of him in glasses or sunglasses. Love the nerdy Nadech!! I find that sexy and very attractive!
I'll give it a go for you tonight. I have some good smirks for a MV.

Warning: don't have too much hope na. I am new to this MV making stuff. I just started about 3 weeks ago because I couldn't stand waiting for people to upload fan MVs. Now I am so addicted becasue Nadech and Yaya are so explosive on screen.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
New photos from Oops Mag.
(I saw the link in the mag section when Kizzy posted it - but when I went back to leave a comment, it disappeared. There were two so maybe admin is fixing it?? Anyhow - here are 2 pics. As always, they look sooooo good together!)

cr: NadechYaya.com FB
So cute!!

I so see Siachon and Nangfah here (not Yaya and Nadech)! They played their characters so well that I actually think they are Saichon and Nangfah! They're amazing actors!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
My 2 cents on this one:
I prefer Charles type of p'ek over Harit and Kawee (yes, Nadech is my bias but I have reason). Every time he is mean to Fah, I still see his sorrow and longing for her.

Have you seen this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgd6OFL2a4g&feature=channel_video_title
MV made by wonderful Breeze. I have to tell you that this vid freaks me out.

Glad Nadech didn't go that far~~~ my heart would just weep if he did that because I might hate Charles. I hate violence. Even for lakorns which are a guilty pleasure, I think there should be some limit. Don't want to put in kids' mind that it's ok to be abused.

haha. That's all my rant for now. It's my brain food today.
Oh my gosh, I don't even know how I saw through SB, and I still think that Ken did an amazing job, but there my tolerance for that kind of abuse in lakorn has run real low. that's why I freaking love CHARLES, he never goes that far! I think I'd be hurt just for my own sake if he did anything close to Kawee's actions. Charles is just enough aggressiveness and a whole lot more of loving and gentleness! Charles ftw!

@d2balways I await all of your gorgeous artwork! Thank you for sharing them, they are beautiful!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Nadech is naughty. I mean he puts me in that "naughty state of mind"! hahaha I am glad you got my humor. It was meant to be sexy but funny because that's what I see in Nadech.

Katelyn, you like modeling photo shoots so check this one out. I made it like 5 days ago and I think my computer melted while I was making it. I am new at doing MVs but he is too good of a muse and so darn addicting. I feel like I am attending Nadech Uni. I feel like I am studying his expression, his laugh, his look. hahaha. I am in so much trouble!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP7DnkaZKIE&feature=plcp&context=C2d6cbUDOEgsToPDskK8e36dtIEXAACXBAcmQjNu

Kenann - I don't think you can see this one on mobile either. It's the FM song I used. Wish you can see it too na ka.
Yeah I can't see this one either! Sucks mannnnn. I guess ill have to head out to my friends place to see it, but I'm afraid I will drool all over her laptop! Lol...

shengvang

sarNie Adult

whoop! whoop! lol... um... i also made a Crescendo ringtone for the iphone ^_^ i am so bored!! ... maybe i'll make one of nadech and yaya singing lucky... hm....
Omg, I so love your artwork! It's so cute.

Thanks for sharing na! Oh and if you don't mind can I steal it, I want it as my wallpaper for my phone! Lol...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
WOW, GRGR thread is moving so fast and having so many viewers.

It now passed Sawan Bieng.

Can't wait till Friday but I will be sad GRGR will end this weekend :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

cecilia

Staff member
Oh my gosh, I don't even know how I saw through SB, and I still think that Ken did an amazing job, but there my tolerance for that kind of abuse in lakorn has run real low. that's why I freaking love CHARLES, he never goes that far! I think I'd be hurt just for my own sake if he did anything close to Kawee's actions. Charles is just enough aggressiveness and a whole lot more of loving and gentleness! Charles ftw!

@d2balways I await all of your gorgeous artwork! Thank you for sharing them, they are beautiful!
i think Kawee is the worst out of the three lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^for sure! I love Charles so much. I love Saichon so much. See, that's how much I love him, I can't even mention or think or describe my feelings for him without making sure I include both his identities because I'd feel guilty of leaving a part of him out. LOL. But since I'm lazy, I've just been using Charles (Saichon, I haven't forgotten you! I know you're just waiting for your moment to make the hottest comeback ever, even sweeter than when you peeked out of Charles at the hospital). Dude, if he is reborn in every life to love Nangfah, it better be with a Nangfah that is reborn in every life who will NEVER forget him again. They've gone through enough agony for a few dozen lifetimes.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
U know what? I enjoyed both lakorns jlr and sb, but I was never obsessed and crazy about it like I am with grgr!! :). There's just something about saichon/charles that just capture the imagination! I've never found Aum personally attractive, Ken is hot and a great actor, but Nadech just blow my mind with this role!! Hope we have more great lakorns with yadech to come. Woot, woot!

(Sorry for so many exclamation points. :)).

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
^for sure! I love Charles so much. I love Saichon so much. See, that's how much I love him, I can't even mention or think or describe my feelings for him without making sure I include both his identities because I'd feel guilty of leaving a part of him out. LOL. But since I'm lazy, I've just been using Charles (Saichon, I haven't forgotten you! I know you're just waiting for your moment to make the hottest comeback ever, even sweeter than when you peeked out of Charles at the hospital). Dude, if he is reborn in every life to love Nangfah, it better be with a Nangfah that is reborn in every life who will NEVER forget him again. They've gone through enough agony for a few dozen lifetimes.
Agree! Agree!

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
^ couldn't agree more. Kawee was very very mean!

Yes he was! But I really loved the ending of sb. I can't remember another lakorn where the n'ek just put herself out there and showed so much love for p'ek! Remind me of judith mcnaught's historicals (love her!).

I hope we get lots of scenes where fah expresses her love for charles, because I'm frankly sick at heart on charles' behalf. Because he really, really needs it after the hell he's been through. I'm not saying fah's not going through hell either, but saichon has been going through hell for at least 1000 days and she doesn't remember the paradise she lost. Charles does and he had to live with it day in and out, remembering the paradise and living in the present hell. Oh, poor, poor Charles!! :-( Waaaaaaah!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks, Kiki! I looooove it! I was winded when I saw it! :heart: I love your choice of music and photos. YOU are in trouble!! I can see why he is your muse and addiction. I thought he was boyish and cute in DJA but he has grown so much as an actor. I really enjoy watching him as Charles! He is such a sexy and passionate character! Nadech was born to play this role. Hope he will get an award.

nocturne9

sarNie Egg
Here is a video from behind the scene of GRGR from last week. Looks like they had fun filming this intense scene. They are so funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbz5dtGnhyA
This is sooo funny. LOL, thanks for sharing, I wish someone will sub it so we non-thais can laugh too. Haha..

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
they are soo cute~! Can't wait to watch it when my semester done!! Nadech is HOT! I usually all about the n'k, but w/him....I want a nadech :*(

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll give it a go for you tonight. I have some good smirks for a MV.

Warning: don't have too much hope na. I am new to this MV making stuff. I just started about 3 weeks ago because I couldn't stand waiting for people to upload fan MVs. Now I am so addicted becasue Nadech and Yaya are so explosive on screen.
Kiki, thank you! I really want to give you a BIG hug! I thought my prayers would not be answered! I think the song really match Nadech.

You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
You'd be like Heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive.

Pardon the way that I stare.
There's nothing else to compare.
The sight of you leaves me weak.
There are no words left to speak,
But if you feel like I feel,
Please let me know that it's real.

I think you're doing an amazing job creating MV, so don't worry about it! My big thanks to you again! Just more and a perfect antidote for our addiction!! hehehe