[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
the single most ridiculous line in the preview "Fah rak P'Prae"
Seriously girl? mm-m, that just ain't right. lol. this is when we all know it's fictional.

best line in the preview "I wish to be born to love Nangfah in every lifetime". awww.

Nadech takes my breath away. I'd love to attend an event of his, and ask for his autograph, but I wouldn't stalk him. That's a little too invading, and disruptive. He won't be able to act to his maximum skill when he's distracted, even if it's by the love of his fans. I hope they cool down, so that the filming goes smoothly.
Seriously right? Fah still firmly declares her unconditional love for the evil adopted sister after all that :nono1:

I swear most of Saichon/Charles' love lines melt my heart. If anyone said that to me in real life I'd probably vomit :vomit: but he makes it sound so romantic.

Me too...I'm an obsessive fan, but not a crazy/disruptive fan. I show them respect and usually will keep my distance...although I'm literally screaming and jumping inside.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
He acts like a she. I'm used to calling him a she too :coverlaf:
Really? thank god its not just me. Anyways i will keep calling her she since i cant bring myself to think of her as a man XD

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just because someone thinks that he isn't "that" handsome, it doesn't necessarily mean others have to agree and it doesn't necessarily mean that ppl can't "defend" Nadech/their opinion. As long as you're not trying to be rude and convince someone to think the same way, it's fine. To me, Nadech is a handsome guy but his personality plays a huge factor in his overall aura which makes him extremely charming.
Right on again girl!

We can never come to an agreement when it comes to beauty since we all define it differently. As long as we respect each other opinions and don't go way out of line it should be fine.

I've seen that clip of Nadech at the airport, and damn that boy do need a few bodyguards! I find it so sweet of him for being so patient, and so calm with that many people demanding his attention, and invading his personal space.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

I just had to share this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbWNoA962K8&feature=player_embedded

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Because of Nadech, I have this song "Lucky" stuck in my head for many days now! Love it so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JCOUoWp2nM&feature=channel_video_title

CR: ImmaSingaholic

cikna

sarNie Adult
Greeeeeetttt! Ok, I am screaming at 2am.

Check these pics out:

MAJOR SPOLER:
cr: Barry.Ya FB

Charles and fahlada goes back to koh min. Fahlada still can't remember the past yet. Fahlada ask charles to bring her to the places they have been before. Charles brought fahlada to the waterfall, then charles goes in the water to bathe and fahlada is willing to bathe too if charles swim elsewhere. After charles agree, fahlada goes in to bathe too. Suddenly a snake came swimming towards fahlada, she got scared and scream. Charles quickly swim towards fahlada and hug her. After awhile, they realised what state they are in and quickly separate themselves.
thanks for spoilers people! what a good way to start my day today. yadech has explosive chemistry that makes you all giddy and blushing. can't wait for these beautiful scenes :dance3:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Ceda...LOOOOL the video is hilarious. Oh that song suits Nadech, who would ever want to let go of him? I bet that is Yaya's secret thought!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
@Ceda...LOOOOL the video is hilarious. Oh that song suits Nadech, who would ever want to let go of him? I bet that is Yaya's secret thought!
People are too creative! I'm still not convince about how Yaya feels about her poo bao nadech. I hope she'll eventually develop feelings for him. They have a good relationship right now and I would hate for it to be jeopardized. It would be great if they hook up, but I'm fine with them just like this.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I will try it for you tonight but I am new to this stuff so I don't know if I will succeed or not. Please, anyone else - I'd love to have that clip too.

I just started making MVs to cure my Yadech fever and now I am more stuck then ever. They are just pure talent. Every fame is just perfect. Their chemistry and their eyes - always leave me speechless.
Thank you lakornkiki! I truely want that raw declaration from Charles--alone. :wub:

:lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

I just had to share this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbWNoA962K8&feature=player_embedded
:lmao3: This was SO FUNNY! OMG! Nadech is so dorky off screen! But once the "camera, lights, action" is on...his sexy mode comes on. LOL! The song is hilarious too! Hahaha! Sounds like an old cougar.

I bet if Yaya sees this, she'll laugh her butt off. LOL!

SkinyWinky

sarNie Egg
lol I agree, he's not THAT handsome. I mean I can say that there are guys that I've seen that are hotter him. But I can also say that there's just something about Nadech that are so attractive, something that just make you love him. I really don't know what, I'm still trying to figure out. lol maybe it's the eyes or dimples or the lip....lol Idk but he's deffinitely one the guys that I would call ATTRACTIVE!!!! Like I have try to tell myself that he's not all THAT but sometime he's really is ALL that. :coverlaf: ....Yeah I think it's the dimples... :thumbsup:
I think it's his eyes. He can express any emotion through them. I think yhis lakorn proved that.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you lakornkiki! I truely want that raw declaration from Charles--alone. :wub:

:lmao3: This was SO FUNNY! OMG! Nadech is so dorky off screen! But once the "camera, lights, action" is on...his sexy mode comes on. LOL! The song is hilarious too! Hahaha! Sounds like an old cougar.

I bet if Yaya sees this, she'll laugh her butt off. LOL!
Your comment "Sounds like an old cougar" cracked me up so bad! :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Actually Nadech isn't all that great looking in DJA b/c he was too skinny and his face looked so long in there but there's just something special about this boy. But in GRGR, OMG! He has bloomed into this beautiful creature that I can't take my eyes off. When he's onscreen, I don't even want to blink b/c he's just so good looking. I would definitely call him handsome, hot, cute, adorable. He's got it all!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Actually Nadech isn't all that great looking in DJA b/c he was too skinny and his face looked so long in there but there's just something special about this boy. But in GRGR, OMG! He has bloomed into this beautiful creature that I can't take my eyes off. When he's onscreen, I don't even want to blink b/c he's just so good looking. I would definitely call him handsome, hot, cute, adorable. He's got it all!
Second that! He was just like a little boy when I first saw him in DJA, but he already shined and showed big potential to be a brighter actor and awesome looking man as well. And Nadech never disappoints in this lakorn too. This also goes to Yaya, guys. Yeah I see that we sometimes too besotted with Nadech's improvement that we forget about Yaya's progress. Along with Nadech, Yaya has become intriguing young lady. She's also got it all! Looks, talent, and brighter future. I'll definitely miss Saichon-Nang Fah :tearybye: :tearybye: (prefer them than Charles-Fah love hate relationship) but it'll pay off with TNKK ^_^