[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Bummed! Todays episode was disappointing, but...Mami finally shows up :) I'm sure tomorrow's episode will mke up for todays ^^

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Charles so mean today, yet I can feel the pain he's going through!! Poor baby!! I really, really can't wait for when Fah remembers that he's her husband. He's been the one to do all the chasing after Fah, I want Fah to remember and fight for her man and do some of her own chasing!

Today's episode is a roller coaster. They spin each other and I am spinning with them. Arrrgh. my head hurts!

First - Fah hurts Charles. She tells him she loves P'Mor.
Then - Charles gets back at Fah. He is going to marry Prae.

I felt soooo bad for Charles. I was broken in pieces watching him watch Fah with P'Mor. Shower scene was :spin:
Then of course, he turns around and get Fah in a place he thinks he should - to "teach her a lesson". He is hurting himself without knowing - actually they are both hurting so bad.

One thing doesn't change - I still want to stretch Prae's eyes out!!! She is evil. Her and her little information. Can't wait to see her face when she finds out that Charles is Fah's husband from Min Island. Payback waiting for her!!!

Actually, I was amused with Charles face/actions whenever Prae is near. He is disgusted with her! Thank goodness!

Glad, Mami is back. I have hope.

Also, I am hopeful that P'Mor and Fah will see Prae's true colors in tomorrow's episode. They are trying to "set-up" Charles so Prae can see his true colors. BOY - are they in for a surprise.

MY WISH - I desperately want Fah to listen to the tape that Yasa sent over to Charles. I want her to know the reason why he went 360 change on her from being a gentleman to an obsessive/angry person. Sahut has the copy! He had to check the voice of Fah for Charles. Maybe he'll have P'Mor and Fah listen so they can understand what had cause so much pain in Charles. She is his life.... he's been doing everything to find her, found her then to get crushed like hearing the tape of her denying him/Min island experience.... they will finally understand him.

susa89

sarNie Egg
I do not know but the first part of episode 16
I confirm my theory, the producer does not like nadech :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
and we should change it more pra'nang nadech and yaya, but yaya and pope :angry: :angry: :angry: .
in addition to the scene of the pool is yaya anything that pushes the water anything X10

I do not know but the first part of episode 16
I confirm my theory, the producer does not like nadech :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
and we should change it more pra'nang nadech and yaya, but yaya and pope :angry: :angry: :angry: .
in addition to the scene of the pool is yaya anything that pushes the water anything X10

I don't understand your comment na ka. Producer does not like Nadech??? Change P'nang to Yaya and Pope? Please don't do that.

I think it was important to see the misunderstandings. It takes the drama to another level so it can explode and can come down to finale. As much as it hurt to watch today's episode, I take it as "needed scenes" for them to get closer to understanding each other - although they seemed worlds apart today.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
It was a roller coaster today, but a bunch of things got accomplished. I love Nadech's little subtle smirks. SO :heart:

I feel pity for both Charles & Fah & even Mor a little bit.

It was a roller coaster today, but a bunch of things got accomplished. I love Nadech's little subtle smirks. SO :heart:

I feel pity for both Charles & Fah & even Mor a little bit.

I think the smirks kept me with the story. I wanted to stop so many times because I couldn't stand the misunderstandings but I couldn't stop watching. His angst. His pain. And his revenge!!!! I'll say it again.... Nadech owns this role!

Here is one of my fav. from today. The other one is the shower scene. (Haven't seen a screen cap yet)

Do you remember in the intro, there is a scene where Charles is tearing while speaking with Prae?
(This one)

Do you think this is before he starts shaking Fah and telling her that her sister hates her? Seems like the same suit he is wearing in the preview.
I can't wait to see tomorrow's epi. I want them to get to the hospital already and get some understanding soon.~~~~

XYZX

sarNie Egg
Ep 16 is frustrating. Oh, too much time is devoted to depicting Fah and Pmor bro/sis relationship. A little would be nice to see but too much is kinda annoying. And for P mor, I understand all the good qualities he has (good manner, caring brother) and pity him for what prae has done to him, but I can hardly make myself fall for him. I feel this character's really boring, so skip a few scenes around him and fah.

Even though it's a sad episode, I still have my favourite scene. That's when Charles passed by fah's house the next morning after Fah said she loved p mor, purposely let fah see his wounded hand and smiled at himself piteously. That smile makes my heart ache.

For anyone who hasn't watched today's episode, I would recommend waiting until tomorrow and watching two epi together. Ep 17 seems to be good. Can't wait mami to meet nangfah and saichon!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^agree. And I hate how all the previews are all mixed up. They show the same previews for 2 episodes. Dislike.

If they're gonna cut down episodes, at least do a better job with editing.

I know I'm whining but I'm just kinda getting impatient. Episode after episode and we're really not going anywhere. We probably won't even see the hospital scene til Sunday towards the end or something. Plus yasa hasn't even do the kidnapping yet.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
I understand that drama has highs and lows, and story needs to get set up before reaching a climax, so I won't bother why ep 16 is disappointing. I freaking love ep 14 and 15, gonna rewatch these two to heal my scattered heart. T_T

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ta is probably picturing herself living in Sahut's house. She's slowly falling for him without knowing it, she likes being annoyed by him. Mami is such a cutie, too bad James is paying her no attention. Hope Mami sees Fah soon and tells her who really is her husband. For sure Fah doesn't know Prae isn't her biological sister, she told the nanny that they are the same blood. The nanny needs to tell Fah the truth rather than telling her to not be mad at Prae. Wonder what Fah and Mor's plan is?

wink_wink_

sarNie Egg
Agree, I didn't enjoy any part of it. Everyone was just bitter. Except for ta and sahat and James and mami.

OH MY GOD!!! so true!!!!! I dont usually comment at all, but ugh,this episode sucks butt.seriously?..sigh, hopefully tomorrow is better than today..

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lol u guys won't be mad at Charles for a long time

when Fah goes missing, he will break down now u guys will cry for him lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow!!! Today's episode is so intense with lots of dramas. Their misunderstandings made my heart ache so much! They both hurt each other to the max! I had to reach for some tissues!! :cry: :cry1:
I feel for bad for them especially for Charles because he had to endure the painful loss and separation from Nangfah not to mention the guilt of not being able to protect her!! In contrast, Fah had her amnesia so she did not suffer the pain like Charles.

Like Lakornkiki mentioned, I too think it was important to see the misunderstandings. We get to see their conflicts and struggles and how they handle them. Otherwise the lakorn would be boring and bland with no emotional rollercoaster to draw the viewers in. I can't wait for tomorrow's ep. This is so addicting!! Love Yadech! They are doing such an awesome job! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I have one that will GIVE you Heart ATtack na! I was saving this for myself (some of the pics are the same, my favs, with the last one so I had it under private) but since you said heart-attack, I'll share it with you na. HOLD onto your breath! oh, no - I meant "BREATH, Ceda, Breath". hehe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP7DnkaZKIE&feature=channel_video_title
Listen to the words na. They are funny and VERY SEXY.
I tried hard to match the words with the pics (see "B.O.O.T.Y" lyrics with the pic. lol) - I had so much fun doing this. Hope this fix you up.

Some of the lyrics for OMG (this is by Far East Movement ft. Snoop Dogg)
I bet you wake up in the morning and you kiss yourself
'Cause I would, if I was you
You ain't a dime, you're a silver dollar (my fav. line in the song)
It'll be a crime, if I didn't holla
Take a second, hear me out
If you still don't get it, let me spell it out
O-M-G, you're so sexy

It's a really fun song. Turn it up HIGH and dance. Pretend Mr. Hot-stuff is with ya. lol. ok. better stop. too much teasing you na. don't die on me yet. you have to get married first. hehehe

jjinxx and Kenanne - I hope you like this one too. Can you tell I've gone off the cliff because of Charles's sexiness? I started off all romantic with "Talking to the Moon" and "LoveSong" and a week later I am at "Take Over Control" "Turn me on" and "OMG". LOL.... Charles, be good this week please. Save my sanity. muahhahaha

See you all angles later today. Can't sleep. Hoping Fah won't hurt Charles too much today~~~~~~
:woot2: :woot2: :woot2: Oh you're baaaaaaaad! I'm trying not to LOL at all the comments cause then I'll start coughing. So not a good time to be sick. I knew today's episode was going to be a big mess...maybe stressing over it too much got me sick.