[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

SkinyWinky

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone I wanna start spazzing out with u guys on Yadech. I have always been a Non-Thai, silent, Asiafuse reader but since I started with GRGR I had to let it out. I should be studying for my nursing entrance exam nextt week but instead I'm checking out Yadech. If I don't get into the RN program it's gonna be Yadech fault.... but I still will love u guys.

Sorry if I was going on n on but I'm a Asiafuse virgin

Tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tomorrw. It's almost GRGR weekend. WooooT!

Let's get into a little Charles and Fah mood, shall we?

cr:as tagged

Welcome to AF SkinyWinky. Yes, becareful. The craze will get you bad. hahaha. Glad you posted and enjoy spazzing with us na ka.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for all the pictures! Yadech, OH MY! The sudsapda shoot is gorgeous!
um...chest/body hair on Nadech :drool:
Long HEAD hair on Nadech :no:

all the mvs are beautiful. They are perfectly tributed for GRGR.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ceda - thank you na ka. Oh, I have the song "puer tur" na ka.. I have the original and the one that Nadech sang on the bus. I love it so much that I made it into MP3 na. If you want it, I'll upload it for you.
Yes! I want both original and Nadech's version.

Omg! Can he get any sexier than this. I dies....

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

Love these photos! They look absolutely stunning. I love and am so thankful they gave yaya sucha gorgeous dress. Not only gorgeous but sexy. Of all the lakorns I've seen, the nang'ek never gets a tight, fitted, sexy dress! The dresses they usually give nang'eks at events are ok but boring. So I'm glad they gave yaya a very appealing dress.
Can't wait til tomorrow!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi everyone I wanna start spazzing out with u guys on Yadech. I have always been a Non-Thai, silent, Asiafuse reader but since I started with GRGR I had to let it out. I should be studying for my nursing entrance exam nextt week but instead I'm checking out Yadech. If I don't get into the RN program it's gonna be Yadech fault.... but I still will love u guys.

:welcome1: to this thread, SkinyWinky!! I'm new here too! Like you, I've been a silent reader. I love Thai lakorn and I've been a long time fan eversince I was a kid. I enjoyed reading this thread so much and have GRGR/Yadech fever. That's why I decided to be a member and be a part of these amazing Charles Angels! :grouphug:
Can't wait for tomorrow's ep! I know it's hard to stay focus on anything other than GRGR/Yadech, but I hope you make time to study and pass your nursing entrance exam na ja. Good luck!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks for these gorgeous photos of Yadech! I especially love the first one. Nadech looks soo sexy! :drools: :drools: Check out his red ears! The body can't tell a lie. :wink: :wink: They are just the perfect looking couple!

blackstar

sarNie Egg
Bring on the GRGR weekend! the minute I get out of placement I am just going to blast the GRGR theme song on my phone (wearing headphones of course! xD) ~ I'll have to wait till Saturday (I want to wait until Wishy subs the full episode 16) It'll be tempting...I am thinking about temporally unsubbing her til Saturday late afternoon -____-.

blackstar

sarNie Egg
Thanks for these gorgeous photos of Yadech! I especially love the first one. Nadech looks soo sexy! :drools: :drools: Check out his red ears! The body can't tell a lie. :wink: :wink: They are just the perfect looking couple!
The last one has got to be my favourite! so much tension! I am so glad this scene will be in episode 16! I have been re-watching the preview they have shown on episode 14 over and over because I love the part where Charles says "I can't touch him at all right?" Fahlada replies with "Right!, I love P'mor!" She was crying! + Charles punching a mirror!! Hands up for a bathroom mirror (TOPLESS NADECH ALL ANGSTY JUST AFTER A SHOWER)

Note: The mirror scene wasn't in the preview but...we do know he punches a mirror! it must be shown. I just wouldn't like it if he just turned up to work one day with that white bandage.

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
lol! be very carefully honey!!! GRGR will on during my very BIG exam for bio and guess what? instead of studying for it i watched and spazzed abt GRGR and ended failing the exam(super extreme asian fail) lol! but good thing everyone did bad that's y my grade is ok rt now...but seriously BE CAREFUL!! yadech is more addicting than any drugs I know!!!! Good luck with ur exam!! :D

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
This is truly epic. Wow, I want to meet these amazing fellow Yadech lovers lol and maybe beg for a copy of the magazine.
Ep. 16 tomorrow!
I agree totally EPIC!!! if i were in thailand rt now i bet i'm one of those crazy fan ladies holding the mag in the pic! lol!

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
^ I saw these photos on FB too. He is soooo smexy but he didn't look so happy like during the big clean up day. Why did they book Mint C with Nadech???? I was so "uncomfortable" looking at them. I really can't stand him with another girl.

He was handsome but he was just doing a "job". If I were Robinson, I would have demanded "Yaya" as the girl presenter. arrrrgh.
lol! yeah me too! i rly can't stand him with another girl also!! he was def happier with yaya cuz we all no hes got a crush on her! :coverlaf:

I think in one pic they looked like real bro and sis cuz of their long faces and they got similar hair color! lol!

My HEART HURTS seeing him with another girl!! i hope i don't c that often!! :no:

Murni

sarNie Egg
Just want to know... Fahlada faint rite later on?? So is she pregnant or not?? I do hope she got pregnant, they already got rid the first kid, got to be kidding if they have not the 2nd one also :eyetwitch:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Just want to know... Fahlada faint rite later on?? So is she pregnant or not?? I do hope she got pregnant, they already got rid the first kid, got to be kidding if they have not the 2nd one also :eyetwitch:
from what I know, she is not pregnant! She fainted after Charles told her the truth about prae. Did you see the preview of episode 14, when Charles was telling her that prae hates her, but she covering her ears, after that part! But it would be cool if she is though. Lol...

XYZX

sarNie Egg
She is not pregnant. Due to the fact that they only slept together for one night, it's more plausible that she isn't pregnant. Don't worry they'll have plenty of opportunities later LOL