[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I love, love, love this video. I really like the song as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K60QBn5kEI

Can someone tell me what this song is saying??? LOL. It's kinda pitiful listening to a song (that you think sounds really good) and not knowing what it's even about. HAHA.

At 1:26---is that a scene from their new drama????

nikki1786

LizQuen
Game Rai Game Ruk เกมร้ายเกมรัก: The One That Got Away MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdqhQalaVPE

"in another life I would be your girl
We keep all our promises, be us against the world
And in another life, I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
The one that got away"

rini01

sarNie Egg
Not sure if anyone have post this.
This is exactly how Charles feel every time he hurt his NangFah.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_DKyjXee0g&feature=player_embedded#!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Not sure if anyone already posted this video...but Nadech and Yaya were guests on a radio station called Gift Angel 95.5. They are so cute together! Towards the end of the video at 09:05, Nadech is soooo hilarious. :lol2: :lol2: He's so goofy but an adorable one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOhr847aNLU&feature=related​

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@bellefire. i love this mv..it is such a meaningful loving mv. Its sad but knowing that he will have her in his arms again, warms my heart!

Thank you for sharing na ja bellefire!

Omg, I've always wanted to ask you if you were going to finish your ff( foolish heart)I'm still looking forward to read it na ja! It is a really well written one and I really want to know how the ending is going to be like
thanks!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I should've posted this on another thread but there you go

cr. pantip

I'M CURRENTLY FAINTING WHEN YOU LOOK AT THIS PICTURES

I can't decide which one is my favorite, I like em' all! Gosh look at the 4th picture! It's so intentional to exhibit nadech's hairy chest, anyway i like it though :spicy: :clap2: :pervie:

nikki1786

LizQuen
@kenanne fan busy these days... doing the multi-tasking and stuff and my multi-tasking couldn't handle the FFs these days. XD

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@dartaajaf. Thank you so much for all these awesome photos of yadech na ja. I like litterally fainted when I saw these photos of them! Lol.. i was waiting for this photoshoot of them for so long. Lol...well not to long! Hahaha...this is a super cute photoshoot of them. Na rak tee soot!

Thanks again na ja!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Wow! Nadech could definitely pass for a Native American! LOL! With his bushy eyebrows and his hairy self! ANd that wig---HAHAHA!

That picture of Nadech's hairy body was just kinda like :eyetwitch: in my face!!!! LOL!

Yaya started off looking crazy happy. Love the pictures of her facial expressions.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@kenanne fan busy these days... doing the multi-tasking and stuff and my multi-tasking couldn't handle the FFs these days. XD
Oh ok then. Just take your time and ill be looking forward to read it na ja!

Thank you so much! By the way, I love how you write your ff. You a really good writer. Keep up the good work na ja!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
@dartaajaf. Thank you so much for all these awesome photos of yadech na ja. I like litterally fainted when I saw these photos of them! Lol.. i was waiting for this photoshoot of them for so long. Lol...well not to long! Hahaha...this is a super cute photoshoot of them. Na rak tee soot!

Thanks again na ja!
You're welcome na ka kenann! I was about to faint when I saw all of this pictures

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
They look really cute but I don't really like the concept of this photoshoot. I'm hoping to see them in a wedding theme. I would to see Yaya in a wedding outfit with Nadech.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kiki, you are doing great with the MV's. Keep them coming!

Looks like they're having so much fun shooting those photos. Too cute! Thanks dertaajaf.

xox...that song sounds like it's sung by Bird Thongchai, but I don't know the title. Scene 1:26 is actually from their new drama, not GRGR.

All you talented MV makers...I have a special request. I'd really appreciate it if someone can make a MV with the song that Nadech keeps singing "Peur tur." I don't know who the song is sung by. If anyone has the song, can I please have it. Even the link to youtube will do.

Thanks in advance!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Kiki, you are doing great with the MV's. Keep them coming!

Looks like they're having so much fun shooting those photos. Too cute! Thanks dertaajaf.

xox...that song sounds like it's sung by Bird Thongchai, but I don't know the title. Scene 1:26 is actually from their new drama, not GRGR.

All you talented MV makers...I have a special request. I'd really appreciate it if someone can make a MV with the song that Nadech keeps singing "Peur tur." I don't know who the song is sung by. If anyone has the song, can I please have it. Even the link to youtube will do.

Thanks in advance!
Yea, I thought the voice sounded familiar. But I didn't think it was bird thongchai.

Yea, I kinda figured it was from their new drama. Thanks!

arun

sarNie Egg
can someone repost GRGR MV where nadech and yaya voices was in the background? it was post 20-30 pages ago. i cant find it anymore. -thanks mak mak

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I should've posted this on another thread but there you go

cr. pantip

I'M CURRENTLY FAINTING WHEN YOU LOOK AT THIS PICTURES

I can't decide which one is my favorite, I like em' all! Gosh look at the 4th picture! It's so intentional to exhibit nadech's hairy chest, anyway i like it though :spicy: :clap2: :pervie:
@dertaajaf thanks for posting this photo shoot of Yadech, :bravo: Charles Angels