[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

off topic but I saw this pic today and can't help to think that Nadech and Aff look really hot together (and p'anne looks like a big sister here):

I want Nadech to play with another actress so people won't complain that he is always with Yaya. If I have to choose, I choose Aff. She is gorgeous and petite. It will make Nadech look so grown up and like a sex god. Oh, he already is a sexy god as Charles. ahahaha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yep it'll never gonna happen I think, the last time I was the "real" kiss in lakorn was in the Houseboat; tono, son's lakorn. I haven't seen the scene though, just looked at the photo. Yadech really deserve decent, soulful yet passionate one :scratchchin:
Out of the I don’t know how many episodes of lakorn, I only watched that scene :whahuh: ! And it wasn’t all that, still too PG even though it was a real kiss. I watched it because I started to like Tono after his lakorn with Grand, Bie, Vill and Sinjai Kem called Way la something…I forget.

I was thinking exactly the same thing and Charles was quite revealing. Saying how he'll use her sister as a stake. She's either that crazy to have her sisters man or she just came when he was leaning in on Fahlada.
She really needs one hell of a good punch though.
She’s so stupid! He gives her a necklace and she thinks he’s in love with her. She’s determined to win Charles from Fah so I guess it really doesn’t matter to her.

OMG!! I was thinking the same!!! I really want to know how Prae would react after knowing that the hottest man in her life that made her become a crazy slut is actually the one who was severly hurt by her and he's flirting her just get his wife back.. the one that she was always jealous of! I will be like IN YOUR FACE, Sucker!!!! Muhahaha XD
Karma is biatch…isn’t it? See, I don’t feel bad for her one bit because it’s not like Charles led her on from the beginning. He made it clear that he loves Fah in whatever condition. She decided to play dirty so that’s what she gets.

He shoots prae cuz she's too annoying and bitchy! He agrees with us fans and wants her vanish from our world!! Lol! Jk!

Ceda, that ff was awesome!!! Great job! I loved how hot and steamy it was! I want to write a ff too but it'll be too pervy prob rated R!! Lol! And I'm not good with words!!! So Pleaz write more!
:lmao3: So funny. I think at this point, anyone except for Fah and P’mor will be glad to shoot her. Mint is doing a great job though because I absolutely hate her as Prae. I hate her so much.

@Ceda, I held my breath while I was reading your scene. You did a great job. I think you should keep writing, na. My heart was pounding on every word. Thank you, na jaaa.
Why thank you! I was holding my breath during the actual scene in GRGR. Very PG, but my imagination was running wild to the point where I thought some things actually happened in the scene. Then I went back to watch it again and it was just my imagination :coverlaf: ! I was THAT into the scene…one of the hottest lakorn scenes EVER in my personal opinion.

ahh... i really don't know when. i tried drafting up the next chapter but it's been tough since i barley have time anymore. :(
Burning Desire is one of my most anticipated fan fic because I love Aum and Kim together. They have that sensual chemistry. I freaking love it and can’t wait for more.

Ceda - OMG! Your version was tastefully written :coverlaf: Thanks for sharing with us.
Kop khun na ja :thanks: ! I feel a lot better about posting it now.

Never knew of a birthday book for Nadech. Where have I been? I’m such a bad fan.

I will definitely see you Angels at Yadech.com.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL - you and Alice are so funny!
Do we need a Yadech/Nadech thread here in AF? Should we just stick to their projects and drama threads? I get so excited when I see so many respond to their thread. Look at this GRGR - it's over 200 pages now! :clap:
here in AF is still name GRGR thread but I'm meaning calling u all Nadech Angels its just
our team name cos its a record reaching 200 pages na ja

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Kiki, if you ever come to YADECH.COM, there has been talk of Nadech & Aff for the remake of Ken's movie, "The Painter's Wife" or something like that. I can't recall the name atm. They may remake it into a lakorn, but it is just rumors. I personally think that Aff looks a little too young for the role. This movie is about a young gentleman & an older woman.

@Ceda, PM me your message for Nadech ASAP, na. :) There are only two pages left on it, which are the back of the front & back of the back cover. They were intentionally left blank. I may have to do a little insert or glue it in somehow. IDK until I get the book back. (;

@Baown Chubbycheeks! *HUGS* I think we may need to start a bit earlier on Yaya's book, na. I don't know if Nadech's will get to him before England or after. As long as he gets it.

I tried out this new program for Nadech's book that was simple & not too complicated. As you could see, I added many photos & notes as well. We can start collecting more pictures for Yaya's book starting now, owny. I would appreciate any inputs on pictures for her book. I'll do it the same way I did Nadech's. This time it will be a bit easier. 555

I know your busy with school so the help you've given me has been wonderful. Just focus on your education first, na. (;

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ok...so here it is. Keep in mind I have never written a fan fic before and have NEVER even attempt to. I'm pretty nervous because I've never done anything like this. If it's bad, just pretend like you never even read it ok?

Ceda's version

Fah, now pinned to the wall of the panel room divider (I think that's what it's call) and fearing that Charles will very well carry out his threats, turns her head to the side, fear of what Charles might do to her. Charles touches her face and slowly brings his hands down to her chest. He starts undoing the drawstrings, his eyes still on her face, then proceeds to undo the top button. Then onto the second. His eyes now on her chest. Her breath is heavy. Her eyes now wondering around looking for a solution out, hoping someone will pop right in and interrupt the insanity that's about to occur. Her eyes found their way back to meet Charles eyes. Charles who is amused licks his lips an he firmly press his body on hers and goes for her lips.

Then suddenly, "Khun Charles...Khun Charles kah..." The voice coming closer and closer.

Fah: "P'Prae!!! Khun Charles, let go! As she struggles to get away from his embrace.

Charles grabs her hands "Stay still!" as he drags her to the back side of the divider and pushed her against it. He whispered in Fah's ear "Shh!!! Do you want Prae to see you with me and your shirt undone like this? What will she think happened?"

Fah is helpless, once again stuck in his embrace. Charles realizes the situation and takes full advantage of the moment to get even closer to his Nangfah. He brings his hands up to her waist and wraps them around her waist pulling her close. She struggles and he shhh'ed her again. She feels him breathing in her ear, warm and tingly.

The doors opened "Khun Charles Kah..." Prae sees no one in sight. She lets out an annoyed sigh "where is he?" and continues to look around.

Fah is forced to completely let Charles have his way with her. She is too focus on Prae's upset voice coming from just the other side of the divider. She didn't want to be seen like this or even be heard. Then she felt a warm sensation on her back and that brings her back to Charles. His right hand is now under her shirt, caressing her bare back. She tries to push away, but that only brings them back together since he's already gotten a hold of her. His left hand cups her face as he tried to kiss her lips. She turns away just in time, but his lips landed on her cheek. He gives her one soft peck after another and eventually worked his way down to her neck. His left hand still cupping her face and his right hand holding her close and still caressing her back. He breathes heavily on her neck as she closes her eyes tighter, holding her breath. He moves from one side of her neck to the other while she stands there helpless. A strange feeling overcomes her as if she knows this feeling...another deja vu episode. Her body is fighting the feeling, but her heart forced her hands up his arms and around him. Her touch excites him bringing his eyes back to hers. He eyes now caring and gentle. He kissed her forehead down to her nose...his lips touching gently and never leaving her face. He then pulls away, just an inch away...enough to see her gazing at him confused and unease. His lips met hers. They shared a long passionate kiss.

Prae's phone rings and Charles finally pulls away first. He leans to the side and sees Prae answered her phone and then leaves. His attention back on Fah as she stood there lifeless...completely dazed, not sure what really just happened.

Charles: "Fahlada...oh you're good. You can really put on an act. Your mouth keeps denying me, but your body can't help but want me too, right? But it's ok...I'm all yours. Anytime...anywhere. Poo Ying Jai ngai yeun khun...yun nyai koh nee chun mai rok lok (An easy woman like you, no matter what, you can't stay away from me."

Smacked! She slaps him and runs for the door.

:coverlaf: :coverlaf: There you go! Charles is totally molesting Fah in my version. Sorry, I was in a perverted mood when I was writing this.
Ceda! SWEETNESS, this is awesome! I seriously held my breath while reading OMG if only they had done it this way, made it so much more intense as the two are hiding from someone. And you perfectly incorporated those hidden feelings of NANGFAH so that she gave in a little, that is the touch that was missing from the scene in the lakorn!

@lakornkiki, thanks for sharing the Yamapi kiss. I swear, if Yadech ever did that...I'd go to heaven lol. And it could even be a notch lower from that, I just so so so want their lips pressed together! ><

@kenann fan, :highfive: Team Jacob! lol

@blackstar, your video was amazing! gave me chills!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Dal, I'm getting off work in about 40 minutes. My work computer isn't allowing me to PM you. Please wait. I'll get that to you as soon as I get home.

Edit: Ok, I just PM you. It's very short. This is also my first time sending a message to an actor. I tell you this is how much I like Nadech.

Thank you so much Dal for allowing me to add my message.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I cant believe this drama is ending soon T^T How come it ends so fast? I have waited for this drama for like a year T________T

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
I cant believe this drama is ending soon T^T How come it ends so fast? I have waited for this drama for like a year T________T
I feel the same!! i waited a yr for this and not only did they take out the baby but also didn't have 1 real kiss! and now its gonna end in 2 weeks!! What am i gonna do now?? T.T

I think Selena Gomez also looks kinda like yaya!! i swear im going yaya crazy cuz sometimes at school i c girls who look like yaya and im like OMG is yaya here??!!! i just love that girl so much! im turning les for her!! hahaha...

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=selena+gomez&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=619&tbm=isch&tbnid=r_pp3NO3ASUVtM:&imgrefurl=http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1411125/&docid=YHhWoM1IS8axVM&imgurl=http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTM2MTYzNzg4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODY4MjkyMw%2540%2540._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg&w=214&h=314&ei=LI_VTtWsAsv2sQLTzu2UDw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=250&sig=109040171264740210702&page=1&tbnh=185&tbnw=134&start=0&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&tx=115&ty=64

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if anyone has share these pics but i wanted to share these 2 since i haven't seen anyone post. Credits on the photo. :)

I guess this will be towards the end :eek: Something like that!??

Tinie

sarNie Egg
Perhaps Praes dumb self didn't wanna pay yasa anymore or she tried to put all the blame on him. Some kinda table probably got turned. Evil people working together, there's always gonna be some backfiring.

I hope she regains her memory too. All those memories were too precious to be forgotten!
Yeah you are absolutely right. Those memories are very precious!! I hope when she wakes up, she will recognize her own husband.. Touching his face, feeling sorry for forgetting him and realize that he always love her and want her back.. :) :wub:

But then Yasa will end up in jail and Prae will what? Become the victim n get back with P'mor? That's not really fair.. Cos evil girl like deserves some punishment!!

jjinxx

^That was why I was a bit iffy AT FIRST about the ending. I was totally clinging to the hope that even though she will stay as Fahlada, she would remember EVERYTHING, every lovely memory on the island because gosh they are so beautiful. But to be optimistic, I tell myself she and Charles will simply make more happy memories!

Tinie

sarNie Egg
He shoots prae cuz she's too annoying and bitchy! He agrees with us fans and wants her vanish from our world!! Lol! Jk!

Jjinxx, I love that phrase! I'm gonna remember from now on! At least we know jeeds nom is fai approved! Hahaha! Pleaz write the ff soon! I can't wait!!

Ceda, that ff was awesome!!! Great job! I loved how hot and steamy it was! I want to write a ff too but it'll be too pervy prob rated R!! Lol! And I'm not good with words!!! So Pleaz write more!

Yes charlies angels let's make a Yadech thread or even better let's all go to Yadech.com we have so many juicy news abt Yadech!!!!
Hahaha you are very funny :thumbsup: she should know that everyone hates her!! Well, accept P'mor >.<

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
so late but i still have to spazz about the last few episodes (13,14,15)

i love the Ampawa scenes, the bed scene was so heartwarming and heart pounding I wish it lasted longer. Although there so many dramatic scenes, they got drowned out by the sweet scenes, all I can remember are the sweet scenes in Ampawa, the taxi scene, the scene where Charles carried Fah to her house, etc... I don't know if i'm just seeing things, but every scene where Charles is yelling at Fah, he looks like he himself is choked up also, especially the scene where Charles unbuttons Fah's shirt...I think I heard Nadech's voice crack a little and I wonder if he feels bad about acting mean. Still waiting for a real kiss, hoping it will come in due time. I have to compliment Mint N ans say that she looks beautiful in GRGR, she was not that pretty in NRLJ or Kehad see daeng...but she matches the style of Prae,,,her rai skills are also promising, I knew she was nang rai material the first time I saw her in NRLJ LOL. I also love Pope's crying skills, he's a very good crier, but there was too much of a focus of P'Mor in his depressed state. I can't wait for Charles to whisk Fah away to their Island...so sad GRGR didn't have a closing party. At the moment, this is the most enjoyable lakorn and i do not want it to end at all T_T

Tinie

sarNie Egg
^That was why I was a bit iffy AT FIRST about the ending. I was totally clinging to the hope that even though she will stay as Fahlada, she would remember EVERYTHING, every lovely memory on the island because gosh they are so beautiful. But to be optimistic, I tell myself she and Charles will simply make more happy memories!
Yeah i hope they will make more beautiful memories together :) it has to be that way in the end with the live happily ever after :p
But then when i think again.. they have to make her remember everything! Otherwise she wouldn't completely understand how painful he was during the time she was taken away.. Which resulted him to become the "aggressive" Charles. And the image of Charles to her is evil and bad. So she has to remember the kind hearted and loving Saichon who is forced to hurt her only because want her to remember him. If she won't remember, then the game Charles playing now is nothing. But this lakorn is kinda tricky.. Will see wat happens next :D

More spoiler photos!!!! Thank goodness for these because I was going crazy looking for new images to spazz on.
Are you ready???????

Here you go:

cr: NadechYaya.com

Go Charles go! Get your wifey back na. :dance1:
Ahhhhh - I can't wait for this scene!!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
More spoiler photos!!!! Thank goodness for these because I was going crazy looking for new images to spazz on.
Are you ready???????

Here you go:

cr: NadechYaya.com

Go Charles go! Get your wifey back na. :dance1:
Ahhhhh - I can't wait for this scene!!
I love these!!! Awwww! Very heart warming. :)
Fah probably had a nightmare but I wish Fah would smile at Charles.

jjinxx

@lakornkiki, THANK YOU! HOMYGOSH, those pictures warm my heart. Charles, this is the true you!

^^^lol, yes P'Mor's face is like "Get a grip on yourself girl." I suppose by that point she has repented? and feels bad about the way she treated Fah...but still! Can't just let her have the easy way out. At least don't make P'Mor end up with her. ><

I was trying to do the ff version of the shirt scene and was inspired by the upcoming hospital pictures. I'm glad Ceda gave us such an awesomely STEAMY version, because when I wrote this, things ended up rather…bittersweet.

When Fah was discharged from the hospital, Charles appeared at her side.

“I’ve already seen the doctor. He said that you are to go straight home and rest.”

She threw a glare at him. “What right do you have to be talking to my doctor?”

“The right as you husband.” He interrupted her protest, dragging her down the hall to the exit. “Come along dear.”

They reached her house and he swept her up in his arms walking to the front door.

“Argh! Put me down! If P’Prae comes—“

“I knew you’d be worried, so I already called and asked her to go to the company and take care of some things for me.”

Fah looked at him incredulously. As soon as they were at the door, she struggled down and went in.

“Hold on—“

Fah’s eyes rounded when she saw that in her haste, she had closed the door on Charles’s fingers when he tried to stop her. His face twisted in pain, lips uttering silent cusses.

“I-I’m…”she took a step forward. She saw the red marks from the door’s impact and cradled his hand in hers. “Does it hurt much?” she asked gently. Without thinking, she brought his fingers up and blew on them.

“Of course it does, you slammed the door so hard,” he complained, inching closer to her, his gut wrenched by her unconscious tenderness.

As Fah examined his fingers, her neck prickled, sensing his gaze on her. When she turned, she pulled her head back quickly seeing him so close. Only then did she realize that he had maneuvered both of them inside, making her drop his hand as if it were something that was personally offensive to be holding. Charles closed the door with an air of casualness and looked at her. She scowled darkly at him; he was just as untrustworthy as she suspected.

“Why is your face like that? You must be really tired honey,” he lifted a hand to test her forehead temperature, but she dodged it.

“My face is like this because I don’t want to look at you. And don’t call me honey!” she looked around cautiously.

“Scared that Waen will hear?” he chuckled. “Okay, I won’t tease you today, since you just got out of the hospital.” His face steadily grew stern as he looked at her. “Go and change your clothes. I don’t like that shirt.”

She tossed her hair over her shoulder and mockingly smiled. “Do you think that really matters to me?”

“Did you not want to part with that blouse because of your disgusting memories of the night you spent with the doctor? Throw it away and I’ll buy you new ones.”

Fah realized this was the same shirt she’d worn the night P’Mor was sick. She snapped at him, “I would rather wear dirty clothes than the finest piece you could buy.”

Charles forced himself to control his temper. He didn’t want to distress her again. Seeing her in the hospital had struck him like a bullet at how fragile she was and he was beginning to find it difficult to imagine hurting her, even if she had hurt him.

Fah watched warily as he unwaveringly returned her defiant look before his lips curved in yet another infuriating smirk. He seemed to always enjoy messing with her. “Or…would you prefer to wear no clothes at all?” He tugged her toward him by her wrists.
Charles couldn’t help laughing at Fah’s outraged expression. “Don’t be so dramatic. We’re already quite comfortable with one another, right? In fact,” she squirmed away from his hands that had reached for her waist, “I’m feeling kind of in the mood right now to--”

“You pig!”

“Whoa, you’re thinking ahead. I was merely considering helping you…” his breath measured how little distance was between them, “changing your clothes.” He loosened the bow on her blouse before she could push at his hand.

Her face flushed. “Stop giving me a bad name when you’re the one who has a dirty mind.”

She backed away, but he matched all of her steps until she bumped into the wall. “Don’t you dare do anything.”

He simply smiled lazily back before leaning into her. Fah found herself paralyzed as his hands came up once more. In the same manner that a person who was savoring opening up a present would, he slowly plucked her bow apart, daintily loosened a button, then parted the collar.

Strange chills quivered through her as his eyes slid down her throat to her bare collar bone, his eyes that had softened and yet grown passionate, his eyes that felt like a tangible touch…a touch that she longed for.

As if through a window, Fah saw the faceless man become clearer, his outline sharpened; her mind raced to catch hold of any part of him that she could reach.

She was given no time to identify her pounding heart as anticipation, Charles’ lips had followed the lead of his eyes. He kissed her neck, paused to relish in her scent and her hair tickling his nose, then indulged in her decadent skin, while her chest rose and fell at this suffocating bliss. He swept her snuggly into his embrace.

Her fingers combed through his hair, and Charles raised his head to look at her in confusion. Her rosy face and dark lashed eyes were every bit as endearing as he remembered, as though only seconds ago she had stepped from the golden sun into their hut upon the sea, ready to welcome him with a hug. Charles’ heart throbbed painfully.
Suddenly, his lips were on hers. His kiss was undemanding; instead it was filled with silent sad words that threw her off guard. Her lips puckered in response to deepen their kiss momentarily before he pulled back.

Fah’s brow twitched to witness the eyes that so many times had appeared soulless, but that were now undoubtedly the eyes of a wounded man who was at the edge of giving up hope. The tips of her fingers brushed across his temple, not even knowing that her touch made him breathless. And then, he kissed her once more. It was the softest kiss Fah had ever felt before, and yet it was the only one she could remember ever making her heart literally swell with yearning. It was softer than a butterfly or a rose petal. It felt as gentle as…teardrops.

She opened her eyes, surprised to see him across the room from her when his presence lingered so strongly in front of her.
When Charles spoke, he kept his back to her, “I’ll be back later to check up on you.”

“Wait,” it was her turn to stop him from leaving. She walked around to face him and what she saw floored her.

“Why…” she wasn't sure why it should matter to her, but it did, “Why are you crying?”

He tried and failed to smile. “Because of you, Fahlada. Crying, smiling, loving, hating, laughing, fighting, dreaming…breathing…everything is because of you.”

Their eyes met and she was once again paralyzed, not from fear or hatred, but by her own desire to understand him, understand who he was and why he was here with her doing the things he had done. He left her there, to struggle over his words, to decipher his anguish, to recall the first meeting at the park when he had cried also. Fah’s head felt dizzy, but it was nothing compared to the imprint his tears had made in her heart.