[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

saki

sarNie Adult
i think these two look similar; yaya and mariana renata

YAYA - one of the prettiest actress in Thailand

MARIANA RENATA - one of the prettiest model in Indonesia
They do look alike- they could be sisters :D Another actress who looks a bit like Yaya is Rhian Ramos (Philippines); though she's older.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Kiki...it'd be 10000000 years from now til we get a kiss scene like that in Thai lakorns.
Yep it'll never gonna happen I think, the last time I was the "real" kiss in lakorn was in the Houseboat; tono, son's lakorn. I haven't seen the scene though, just looked at the photo. Yadech really deserve decent, soulful yet passionate one :scratchchin:

blackstar

sarNie Egg
Yes, that was very hot and intense. Something about that scene...I just can't quite put my thoughts into words about this scene. I know Prae sees them together, but did she actually hear what Charles say? To me, it looks like she heard him because she got that worry look on her thick face. Hearing all that and she still wants him? I just wanna :smack: knock some sense into her.
I was thinking exactly the same thing and Charles was quite revealing. Saying how he'll use her sister as a stake. She's either that crazy to have her sisters man or she just came when he was leaning in on Fahlada.
She really needs one hell of a good punch though.

maimee

sarNie Egg
Angles - WE NEED A PLAN! Where should we hang out after GRGR while waiting for TNNKK? TNNKK thread? I will definitely need Yadech therapy. We need a place to hang for our GRGR withdrawals. We only have 2 more weeks. 3 Nom is confirmed to air on the 16th.

I am so torn. I want to see Charles and Fah together and want to see happy ending soon BUT that means no more new scenes. No more spazzing over mean/sexy Charles. I am already sad thinking about it.

Oh, there is also the 4+1 concert in Feb. so we will get our fix of Nadech. I hope Yaya will be one of the guests. I will be so mad if they have Nadech singing with another actress and no Yaya at the concert.

Is there a Nadech thread that we can go to?
It will be great if there is a Nadech thread. :thumbsup: I will definitely tune in. :thumbsup:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Angles - WE NEED A PLAN! Where should we hang out after GRGR while waiting for TNNKK? TNNKK thread?

Is there a Nadech thread that we can go to?
Come hang out at YADECH.COM! We have soooo much fun there! NadechWorld? Is there a Nadech thread here?

Tinie

sarNie Egg
These pics at the hospital made my day!!!! I can't wait. So she just faints because of stress right? She won't have "deja vu" and see a clear SaiChon yet, right? When will she remember SaiChon? Before or after she gets shot by Yasa? I hope before and they have "make-up *ahem* on Min Island*

I can't wait to hear Charles tall Prae "Fah is my wife and I
am going to take care of her, etc." oh, I want to hear that soooo bad!!
OMG!! I was thinking the same!!! I really want to know how Prae would react after knowing that the hottest man in her life that made her become a crazy slut is actually the one who was severly hurt by her and he's flirting her just get his wife back.. the one that she was always jealous of! I will be like IN YOUR FACE, Sucker!!!! Muhahaha XD

Tinie

sarNie Egg
He has a bad potty mouth. I can only imagine... :pervie:

Me too, Chinkywinky! Pope is soooo fine! You can cradle his heart, na. :blush:

I have to agree with you, XOX. Actually am content with Fah & Mor's relationship. For heaven's sake, he has been in her life for over 10 years. He is the only other person she can trust right now. She relies on him for moral & emotional & physical help. I see their scenes as only sweet tender moments between two people that care about one another deeply. I can see that he has no other feelings for Fahlada, except as a caring & concerned brother. I can see that Mor loves only Prae.

I don't know the whole spoiler yet. I don't think it is posted yet, Jjinxxy.

The key fumbling scene was intense as well. Just him being that close to her, staring intently at his wife. The thoughts that are running through his mind. Then he wraps his arms around her. *sigh*

That unbuttoning shirt scene was :blush: Charles is such a seducer. He is a bully & teaser big time. I couldn't help hold my breath. I am surprised by the things he has been doing. He ceases to amaze me. When he kissed her in front of everyone at the event. HOLY...

The yelling scene is really intense. I can see hurt & pain in both their eyes. I so giddy for the weekend.

I think they will stay in the city but visit Min Island for their anniversaries/honeymoons. :pervie:

I am addicted to GRGR, na. You are not alone.

According to the spoilers from Shampoo & Uke, Fah takes a bullet for Prae. Yasa shoots Prae & Fahlada jumps in front of her precious sister. Saichon will be having a melt down in that scene.
Omg really?? Why would Yasa shoot Prae? I thought Prae's the one who will hire Yasa to shoot Fah. Poor my Saichon :( but I hope Fah will regain all her memories during the unconsciousness.. Fingers crossed!!

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
Omg really?? Why would Yasa shoot Prae? I thought Prae's the one who will hire Yasa to shoot Fah. Poor my Saichon :( but I hope Fah will regain all her memories during the unconsciousness.. Fingers crossed!!
He shoots prae cuz she's too annoying and bitchy! He agrees with us fans and wants her vanish from our world!! Lol! Jk!

Jjinxx, I love that phrase! I'm gonna remember from now on! At least we know jeeds nom is fai approved! Hahaha! Pleaz write the ff soon! I can't wait!!

Ceda, that ff was awesome!!! Great job! I loved how hot and steamy it was! I want to write a ff too but it'll be too pervy prob rated R!! Lol! And I'm not good with words!!! So Pleaz write more!

Yes charlies angels let's make a Yadech thread or even better let's all go to Yadech.com we have so many juicy news abt Yadech!!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Ceda, I held my breath while I was reading your scene. You did a great job. I think you should keep writing, na. My heart was pounding on every word. Thank you, na jaaa.

Come hang out at YADECH.COM! We have soooo much fun there! NadechWorld? Is there a Nadech thread here?
hehehe - I might have to do that na ka (join Yadech.com). Oh, did you finish the book for Nadech's birthday? Can I see it if you took photos? I am so curious and if you are mailing it and wants me to chip in for shipping, I'd be happy to na ka. xoxo

@lakornkiki

No I don't think so, but we could make one. Lol..hummmm think of a name for it lakornkiki.

Perhaps Charlies Angels?
Or Nadechs Angels! Lol...just having fun here. Hehehe...

Ummmm I know YADECH KONG RAO!

LOL - you and Alice are so funny!
Do we need a Yadech/Nadech thread here in AF? Should we just stick to their projects and drama threads? I get so excited when I see so many respond to their thread. Look at this GRGR - it's over 200 pages now! :clap:

It upsets me that lots of people are hating on Charles in youtube. But at least, based on the preview I saw, he was smart enough to see that Prae is not a good person ...he can't be called a dumb p'ek at all- he was just angry and desperate at some parts, that doesn't change the fact that he can't be fooled. And he'll be trying to warn Fah about her. But it looks like she doesn't want to listen :rant:

WAIT! What do you mean? Are there antis' on YouTube? Are they just being mean or do they have good criticism? If they have something valuable for Nadech to improve his acting (although I think he is amazing), I am fine with that. If they are there to trash the guy then, I am not.

We can click on spam on that kind of comments na. We should also leave really good comments so people can see what we think. It will show support for Nadech. I think he goes to YouTube to watch his own lakorns too (He said something like how Yaya's shoe hit him during the separation scene and so he cried. funny guy). BUT seriously, the ratings are low on this lakorn. I really don't want them to deal with anti hate comments on YT too. It's really unfair to both Nadech and Yaya because they are amazing. I don't leave comments on YT vids. I really should now that I know there are hate comments. I'll fight them with love and leave positive comments for Yadech!

Can you let me know what YT channel and links you saw those hate comments? We should really protect him. I don't want Nadech to stop acting.... as is we only get to see him in one lakorns a year. If he decides to only stay behind the camera, my heart would just break because the camera loves him and he is so talented.

I thought only Kpop stars have to deal with antis. Nadech is becoming too popular that he is getting antis. sigh.

This could be Charles Angles project. If we see bad comments on YT, mark it spam and also write good comments on the YT vids!

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
hahaha i like how you think! :D i would suggest that .. and remove the lol jk..
then i might hate yasa .. a little less..
Hahaha...I don't want to be too mean cuz their might be mint fans!! But yeah I wanna edit out the jk part! :D

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Perhaps Praes dumb self didn't wanna pay yasa anymore or she tried to put all the blame on him. Some kinda table probably got turned. Evil people working together, there's always gonna be some backfiring.

I hope she regains her memory too. All those memories were too precious to be forgotten!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@lakornkiki

Yes we should totally do that! Just freaken spam all those means comments about our nadech. Antis fans will always be antis fans! But seriously, if they're gonna take there "precious" time to watch it then that means they must like nadech. But they are just in denial!

Oooooooo, now I'm gonna go onto YouTube and find every channel that's uploading grgr, and I'm gonna spam all of those bad comments about my sexy nadech and start writing good stuff cause he deserve it! I'm sorry but I'm pretty calm if they know there limit, but if they don't then that means WAR!!!!

Fight fight fight Charles Angels!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
LOL - you and Alice are so funny!
Do we need a Yadech/Nadech thread here in AF? Should we just stick to their projects and drama threads? I get so excited when I see so many respond to their thread. Look at this GRGR - it's over 200 pages now! :clap:
Same here! I love seeing everyone's comment! It's so exciting. And the thread is moving up so fast! Come on Charles Angels we can do it! After grgr Im sure I will be visiting this thread non stop! Lets just say I will never get tired of speaking or sharing my thought about our lovely saichon/Charles and nangfah/fahlada! They are so worth my time here on this thread. Lol...

Soot soot na ja Charles Angels!

And to all yadechers that has any spoiler of grgr, doesn't matter if it mv, pictures, mini fanfiction, etc.... please keep them coming cause us Charles Angels appreciate everything na ja! And thanks to all yadechers that has been doing that ever since page 1 up until now! Many blessing to you all na ja!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Right? If he ends up taking Prae back, she better treat him like a king! I hope he realizes that even if Prae comes crawling back to him, it doesn't mean she loves him.

Off topic...when are you going to update "Burning Desire?"

ahh... i really don't know when. i tried drafting up the next chapter but it's been tough since i barley have time anymore. :(

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
hehehe - I might have to do that na ka (join Yadech.com). Oh, did you finish the book for Nadech's birthday? Can I see it if you took photos? I am so curious and if you are mailing it and wants me to chip in for shipping, I'd be happy to na ka. xoxo
@Kiki, yes, I finished the book last Friday. It is at the print shop. Hopefully, it will get done by Thursday. I have a digital copy of it, na, but it has photocopy slapped on each page. I don't know how we are going to feature it at YADECH.COM, yet. I have some ideas. I am grateful to Chubbycheeks (for making the thread & pushing the project along) & Cecilia (for always being my motivation & inspiration always). Of course I am grateful for all the fans & members that left birthday wishes. He is truly blessed to have amazing fans. :)

Kiki!!! You are really sweet! Thank you for the offer, na. I do not want to burden you at all with any of that. This is a gift from all our hearts. It is no problem for me to carry the load this time around na. Thank you for your offer. I am all good. I will show you the book later, na ka. I am on my phone right now so I am limited to what I am able to do.

As I was putting the book together, reading the comments & why people chose the pictures they did, it really warmed my heart & brought tears to my eyes. We have an amazing person here. Nadech is a sincere, sweet, and amazing young man. Put all of his superficial attributes aside, look into his eyes & I can dare say that he is a really kind, caring, & exceptional human being. He is well deserved of our good feelings for him. He is a wonderful actor & entertainer that is improving everyday too.

The comments I have seen on YOUTUBE are not aimed at Nadech personally, but at his character Charles, na. So you girls need not worry, na ka. Let us be the bigger & better & more mature fans & always support Nadech in a positive way. We have a choice to ignore haters. :)