[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is that blood I see on his shirt???? Lol...Who got shot???
the two guys didn't got shot the bleeding on Charles shirt is Fahlada blood cos the
bad guy trying to aim at Chompooprae but Fah she came run into protect her sister

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
the two guys didn't got shot the bleeding on Charles shirt is Fahlada blood cos the
bad guy trying to aim at Chompooprae but Fah she came run into protect her sister
Oh lord, how unromantic. Prae is not even worth protecting.

I was hoping it was from protecting Charles or something...lol

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Yea, Yasa should have just shot Prae. Yasa goes to jail. Prae dies and everyone else moves on, including P'Mor. That would have been a cherry on top. :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Ok...so here it is. Keep in mind I have never written a fan fic before and have NEVER even attempt to. I'm pretty nervous because I've never done anything like this. If it's bad, just pretend like you never even read it ok?

Ceda's version

Fah, now pinned to the wall of the panel room divider (I think that's what it's call) and fearing that Charles will very well carry out his threats, turns her head to the side, fear of what Charles might do to her. Charles touches her face and slowly brings his hands down to her chest. He starts undoing the drawstrings, his eyes still on her face, then proceeds to undo the top button. Then onto the second. His eyes now on her chest. Her breath is heavy. Her eyes now wondering around looking for a solution out, hoping someone will pop right in and interrupt the insanity that's about to occur. Her eyes found their way back to meet Charles eyes. Charles who is amused licks his lips an he firmly press his body on hers and goes for her lips.

Then suddenly, "Khun Charles...Khun Charles kah..." The voice coming closer and closer.

Fah: "P'Prae!!! Khun Charles, let go! As she struggles to get away from his embrace.

Charles grabs her hands "Stay still!" as he drags her to the back side of the divider and pushed her against it. He whispered in Fah's ear "Shh!!! Do you want Prae to see you with me and your shirt undone like this? What will she think happened?"

Fah is helpless, once again stuck in his embrace. Charles realizes the situation and takes full advantage of the moment to get even closer to his Nangfah. He brings his hands up to her waist and wraps them around her waist pulling her close. She struggles and he shhh'ed her again. She feels him breathing in her ear, warm and tingly.

The doors opened "Khun Charles Kah..." Prae sees no one in sight. She lets out an annoyed sigh "where is he?" and continues to look around.

Fah is forced to completely let Charles have his way with her. She is too focus on Prae's upset voice coming from just the other side of the divider. She didn't want to be seen like this or even be heard. Then she felt a warm sensation on her back and that brings her back to Charles. His right hand is now under her shirt, caressing her bare back. She tries to push away, but that only brings them back together since he's already gotten a hold of her. His left hand cups her face as he tried to kiss her lips. She turns away just in time, but his lips landed on her cheek. He gives her one soft peck after another and eventually worked his way down to her neck. His left hand still cupping her face and his right hand holding her close and still caressing her back. He breathes heavily on her neck as she closes her eyes tighter, holding her breath. He moves from one side of her neck to the other while she stands there helpless. A strange feeling overcomes her as if she knows this feeling...another deja vu episode. Her body is fighting the feeling, but her heart forced her hands up his arms and around him. Her touch excites him bringing his eyes back to hers. He eyes now caring and gentle. He kissed her forehead down to her nose...his lips touching gently and never leaving her face. He then pulls away, just an inch away...enough to see her gazing at him confused and unease. His lips met hers. They shared a long passionate kiss.

Prae's phone rings and Charles finally pulls away first. He leans to the side and sees Prae answered her phone and then leaves. His attention back on Fah as she stood there lifeless...completely dazed, not sure what really just happened.

Charles: "Fahlada...oh you're good. You can really put on an act. Your mouth keeps denying me, but your body can't help but want me too, right? But it's ok...I'm all yours. Anytime...anywhere. Poo Ying Jai ngai yeun khun...yun nyai koh nee chun mai rok lok (An easy woman like you, no matter what, you can't stay away from me."

Smacked! She slaps him and runs for the door.

:coverlaf: :coverlaf: There you go! Charles is totally molesting Fah in my version. Sorry, I was in a perverted mood when I was writing this.
Ahhhhhhhh ceda, you have no idea how I feel right now! As I begin reading, just the first sentence it already got me all blushing. I had to hide my face because as I keep reading I got even more into it! Then when I got to the part where he put his right hand under her shirt and caressing her back I was like omg ahhhhhhh...that part was awesome! Then when he start kissing her from the side of her neck, it gives me the tangle. Lol...then the forehead kiss to her nose and then the passionate kiss ( lip to lip which i love the most) was so romantic!

Then when he told her that she was a poo ying jai ngai, i was like dang that was harsh! Lol...but i like it. I love every part of your mini ff of that scene. It was so satisfying. I swear I suck at explaining my feeling. I feel like I'm in heaven.

Ouch, my jaw hurts from smiling the whole time! Oh gosh this is so na rak tee soot.

Thank you thank you thank you so much! Maybe you should start thinking about writing a ff of yadech! Ill be #1 to read it. Lol...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@xox. I wish it was like that but eventually it's not, which sucks! Ughhhhhh how I was wish prae and yasa dies at the end!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
credit to Nadech&Yaya Home Pantip

Charles :rockon:
Omg I like the last picture of nadech. He look so much like a vampire! More like a sexy vampire..

Talking about vampire, I would love to see nadech as a vampire. He would be the hottest and sexiest vampire!

cecilia

Staff member
Ceda, that was intense .. i thought they were going to have total make out session but it was only a tease ..
i think he's referring to him in the last line .. "a lustful man like me can't run away from an angel like you lol"

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Man oh man, nadech can look serious just like his portrayal of Charles and also just be a silly goofball like in some pics...

XYZX

sarNie Egg
@Ceda, good job! I like your version. "Your mouth keeps denying me, but your body can't help but want me too, right? But it's ok... I'm all yours. Anytime...anywhere" This line is damn hot, and sounds very Charles! How I wish he could say it in the lakorn!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ceda. So like I've read it like ten times and is still blushing! I could imagine it in my head. Lol...
only if they would do those kind of a scene, then this would be the best lakorn of Thai lakorn history!

But I doubt Thai people would ever do scenes like that! Scene like this, only us fans would imagine it. Oh I feel so perverted just saying this! Lol...

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
@xox. I wish it was like that but eventually it's not, which sucks! Ughhhhhh how I was wish prae and yasa dies at the end!
I know...
But now that I think about it, Prae is really all Fah has left as far as family. I think it would have been wayyyyyy better if P'mor took the bullet for Prae. It would be more romantic!

I bet yasa accidentally shooting Fah raged Charles anger like fai! Lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Ceda, that was intense .. i thought they were going to have total make out session but it was only a tease ..
i think he's referring to him in the last line .. "a lustful man like me can't run away from an angel like you lol"
Oh Ceci I love what you just said! Lmao...

"Lustful man like me can't run away from an angel like you"!

Love how you put that sentence. Hehehe...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I know...
But now that I think about it, Prae is really all Fah has left as far as family. I think it would have been wayyyyyy better if P'mor took the bullet for Prae. It would be more romantic!
It would be, but remember fah still has Charles as a family too! Lol...

Yeah ya! Page 200..I just top the page. Hehehe now our goal is page 300! Fight fight fight Charlies Angels! We can do. Lol...