[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kenann...YES YES! That was one hell of scene...Charles undoing Fah's shirt :spicy: I was blushing so bad. Have you had a moment where you're stuck smiling and forgot to breath? That was me while watching that scene.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
It's 4:30AM and I can't sleep. So l learned to DL YT vid and made an MV na. It's my second one and first for using vids instead of photos. :nailbiter:

These days, so many songs remind me of GRGR. BUT tonight after watching the Amphawa scene, I wanted to share this beautiful song with you. I made the MV in 2 hours so forgive me for choppiness.

~and yes, I am team Charles/Saichon so I always think of him. Even if he is mean, I still feel his love for Fah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejtf9G9cmzA

The song is called LOVESONG sang by the amazing Adele.
~some of the lyrics:

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am home again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am whole again
However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say I will always love you
I will always love you

Now, will you think of Charles a little gentler when he is all mean today? : )
Awwwwww another mv... lakornkiki, I swear you need to stop doing this to me cause I can't stop crying after watching this mv! Its so sad. But I love it. Yehhhh I can watch it when ever I feel down and want to watch something sad!

Thank you na ja!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kiki...I love that song. Thanks for another MV.

Oh Charles...he's all over Fah every chance he gets. He's all about her...day and night.

Prae is going crazy and when I see her like that...sak jai mak maaaaak!

I'm just a little bummed out about the fake kisses -_-

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Kenann...YES YES! That was one hell of scene...Charles undoing Fah's shirt :spicy: I was blushing so bad. Have you had a moment where you're stuck smiling and forgot to breath? That was me while watching that scene.
lmao! Yes, that was me alright! Lol. During that scene I felt like I needed oxygen! And I'm serious, just give it one more second of it then I heading to the hospital! Lol..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
lmao! Yes, that was me alright! Lol. During that scene I felt like I needed oxygen! And I'm serious, just give it one more second of it then I heading to the hospital! Lol..
:whahuh: When I finally exhaled, I panicked. I do get asthma attacks occasionally so it scared me a bit :no:

Charles is no good for my health.

cikna

sarNie Adult
after a day without yt, finally my wait is over! i'm crazily in love with GRGR. though it has the same mold of of a typical thai lakorn, but it's fresh with amazing acting skills by our pranangs, and i like it when finally there are people noticing the nang'ek is having problem with the pra'ek. her friends and the good doctor try to help her, not like many other lakorns in which misunderstanding between the nang'ek and pra'ek is not noticed by other people. it was a smart move by james and thai to get to the bottom of the problem by finding out what has happened

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I have 12 pages to read. This thread is moving right along.

Nadech as Charles is just EPIC. Enough said. The way he looks at her makes my heart flutter. Weather it is the look of anger, jealousy, love, seduction... Just WHOA to Nadech! :coverlaf:

I don't think we have to do anything for Prae. She is already in her own hell created by her own jealousy. She had a good man but no - has to go after Fah's man after he straight forward telling her in the beginning that he LOVES Fah. She is not getting what she wants (Charles is doing a good job here for us) but still going after what she thinks she deserves. She is getting what she deserves - TOTAL MISERY.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I have 12 pages to read. This thread is moving right along.

Nadech as Charles is just EPIC. Enough said. The way he looks at her makes my heart flutter. Weather it is the look of anger, jealousy, love, seduction... Just WHOA to Nadech! :coverlaf:
:thumbsup: "heart flutter" was what I was looking for to describe what I was feeling when he was looking at her outside her door. Even Fah couldn't resist and had to turn away. So far, I these p'eks are the only ones that can make my heart flutter just by simpy looking at their n'eks.

1. Aum
2. Tik
3. Nadech

shengvang

sarNie Adult
:thumbsup: "heart flutter" was what I was looking for to describe what I was feeling when he was looking at her outside her door. Even Fah couldn't resist and had to turn away. So far, I these p'eks are the only ones that can make my heart flutter just by simpy looking at their n'eks.

1. Aum
2. Tik
3. Nadech
Those p'ek are the one's!

Oh and I also want to add on KEN for me! Lol...

cecilia

Staff member

1. Aum
2. Tik
3. Nadech
mine too <3

Making me blush -- thinking of what they're do to their n'ek too lol

My top 3 p'ek :wub:

cikna

sarNie Adult
cikna, I hope they can help Fah uncover the truth. Maybe then, they'll understand that Charles isn't the bad guy.
yes, they should. as much i drool over charles, but i just wanna smack that pretty head of his for being this ridiculously irrational, not finding out the truth properly. but then, if he did, then, there would be no story right

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
yes, they should. as much i drool over charles, but i just wanna smack that pretty head of his for being this ridiculously irrational, not finding out the truth properly. but then, if he did, then, there would be no story right
Right! And we won't get those "heart fluttering" scenes either. Jealousy makes him irrational, but he's not as dumb as some other P'eks. He knows Prae is no good.

cikna

sarNie Adult
i watched the ending of epi 15 eventhough i don't understand anything. can anyone tell me what was charles yelling at fah in the coming episode?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Are you talking about the preview? If so...

Charles to Prae: Will you be able to accept that I will have both Fah and you?

Charles to Fah: Two women that are my wives are sisters leaving in the same house like this...Don't you think it's strange?

Prae to Fah: Fah, you said before that you can do anything for me, You have to go, can you do that for me?

Charles to Fah: Every word that your sister said are lies...She hates you, do you hear me Falada...she hates you..."

Fah to Charles: Stop! I don't want to hear!

Not exactly word for word...Angels...feel free to correct me for I am NOT fluent at all.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I can't get enough of Nadech and Yaya. I am rewatching Duang Jai Akanee right now. I love them in there too but Nadech looks so much better in GRGR. I am really waiting to see the scene where she finds out that Charles is really her husband at Koh Min.