[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Kennan fan added a comment to yours but ended up in the middle for some weird reason !!! Don't know how to delete so just wanted to apologise to you . Sorry !!!!!
it ok! I do that sometimes too.lol..
But YES, I though I was the only one that thinks like that!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@kieuty hahaha...I thought I was he only one! But I'm glad you feel that same! But seriously I can't stand my p'ek being with other. "IF" my p'ek is pair with someone else she has to be prettier the yaya. But eventually yaya is my top n'ek so I guess no one could take her place! Lol... YADECH ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I wasn't sure if that was her mom or not. Lol. She looks sweet with that big smile. Yaya definitely looks like her mom. Her mom looks young still. :)

That's right!!!! I forgot she acted with nadech before mark. LOL!
Now that I can never forget hehehe..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Usually I'm slightly more iffy about my p'ek with new n'ek, however when it comes to Yadech i am too possessive of Yaya for Nadech lol. But actually i am pretty tolerant of them pairing with other people since it is their profession and they are making a living this way and...developing acting.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Usually I'm slightly more iffy about my p'ek with new n'ek, however when it comes to Yadech i am too possessive of Yaya for Nadech lol. But actually i am pretty tolerant of them pairing with other people since it is their profession and they are making a living this way and...developing acting.
That is very true jjinxx!

Just finished RS and I have to vent.

Geeeez, I HATE THAT BRO-SIS RELATIONSHIP ANSWER AS MUCH AS I HATE THUMB-KISSES!!!

It was a very sweet interview but it made me feel empty. Do they really feel like brother and sister? Nadech was turning red so I think I am not wrong about him having feelings for Yaya. BUT I can't read Yaya. I hope she won't be like any other n'ek who only dates hi-so men who are ugly but rich.

Yaya - Nadech is one of a kind! Don't play too hard to get. You'll be sorry when he is gone na ja.

As for them playing with other actors - I would have been against it. BUT after this RS show, I want them to work with others to really feel that they belong together. They will miss each other when they are not together 24/7 like right now and maybe that will take their current situation to another level.

Gosh, I hope so. I hope they really see what we see in them. It would be such a waste to see them with any other person as their life partner.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Just finished RS and I have to vent.

Geeeez, I HATE THAT BRO-SIS RELATIONSHIP ANSWER AS MUCH AS I HATE THUMB-KISSES!!!

It was a very sweet interview but it made me feel empty. Do they really feel like brother and sister? Nadech was turning red so I think I am not wrong about him having feelings for Yaya. BUT I can't read Yaya. I hope she won't be like any other n'ek who only dates hi-so men who are ugly but rich.

Yaya - Nadech is one of a kind! Don't play too hard to get. You'll be sorry when he is gone na ja.

As for them playing with other actors - I would have been against it. BUT after this RS show, I want them to work with others to really feel that they belong together. They will miss each other when they are not together 24/7 like right now and maybe that will take their current situation to another level.

Gosh, I hope so. I hope they really see what we see in them. It would be such a waste to see them with any other person as their life partner.
Yes you are so right about that! Gosh they are so meant for each other. I don't know why they both can't see it. At some point it seems like they like each other but sometimes it looks like theybare really just bro and sis! And your not the only one that hate it when they both answer that they are only bro and sis, I am too! But what can we do, they have to stay innocent in front of the cameras!

I have to say that Boy did save my heart-ache. When he asked Nadech "ok, can I have her?" - that was it. I was happy and could enjoy the show again na. Nadech was truly red and his reactions were just soooooooo :spin:

All sentimental now. I guess I adore Nadech so much that I want him to be happy and lucky in love. I can't see him fit with anyone but Yaya. I wish. I wish. oh, I wish.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Yes you are so right about that! Gosh they are so meant for each other. I don't know why they both can't see it. At some point it seems like they like each other but sometimes it looks like theybare really just bro and sis! And your not the only one that hate it when they both answer that they are only bro and sis, I am too! But what can we do, they have to stay innocent in front of the cameras!

The part that really got to me was when Nadech answered that there's no way for progression. Ugghh, and then Num Gunchai was like don't say that because you never know.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^Totally agree with you on everything lakornkiki!!!! Hate thumb kissing and brother/sister relationships. Wish they had more sweet interactions on RS.

Yes, nadech is definitely one of a kind. Can't believe he actually said there's no way of progressing. If Thats the case then oh well, his lost.

As much as I want them to be a couple, they're still young and shouldn't rush because they still have a long future. Even if they date now, how do we know they're gonna last for the next 10+ years??? It'll crush me more if they date now and somehow things don't work out and they break up later. Just saying.

seriously, how can Nadech not love her. she is so cute, cheerful and what a beauty~

Behind the fashion scene The Prettiest Princess My name is Yaya · cr: NadechYaya.com FB

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^LOL

He looks like he's having sucha hard time carrying her! Remember he said that she has big bones and she's tall so its hard to carry her.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya and nadech are both young... Yes I definitely agree that they have chemistry both on and off screen. I guess only time will tell whether or not they want to date one another... But definitely rooting for them to do so!!!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
They are so cute together but like I've said before that they shouldn't date right now. They are just too young. They might not last considering both of them are hot and loaded with works. They probably won't get to spend time with eachother if they don't get to film together in the future and the media likes to stir things up so. I surely wouldn't want them to date and break up too. Gosh, it truly crushed me when Nadech said there's no progression for the both of them. Eventhough I think they shouldn't be dating right now but he shouldn't answer like that b/c like Num G said you never know in the future it might change. Maybe he's too kreng jai Yaya's mom since her mom is sitting in the audience. But it was cute to see him go support Yaya at Bird's concert.

We often see MVs that show how much Nadech likes Yaya or looks at Yaya. This one is from mostly Yaya (some of Nadech's) stares - and I love some parts where she just makes Nadech move with a look (that's control. Possessive of her man). If that's not love then what is? I love that Nadech is always respectful of her and takes care of her too.

Maybe I read into it too much because I just love them together so much... but it makes me happy.... so I watch it over and over again. I love this song too. It tucks at my heart string~~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6QXseW1wC8&feature=channel_video_title

shengvang

sarNie Adult
The part that really got to me was when Nadech answered that there's no way for progression. Ugghh, and then Num Gunchai was like don't say that because you never know.
It is so true what num gunchai said! Because no can predict what is going to happen in the future!

I have a friend who was like nadech too! He and one of his girl friend has been best friends forever since they were in elementary! But they stay as bff only. They joke around and play around all the time just like yadech, and when ever I ask him "do you guys like eachother or something". He would always tell me that they are bff since elementary and there is no way they are going to be together! Then i made a bet with him. I told him that if he ever fell in love with his bff then he has to purchase me a ticket to Thailand. And he said yes, but if I don't love her in that kind of a way meaning "LOVE AS AN LOVE" then you have to treat me to Vegas on my 21st b-day and that was the bet. Then after high school we both went to different college and we always keep in touch! Then this one afternoon while I was on break at school he text and said guess what? I was like what? Ummmmmm you win! I was like win what? Remember the bet we made. I was like OMG don't tell me that you and your bff are together! And his answer was YES! I was like yes now you better remember the bet. And he was like yes I do, as a good friend I would never make a bet and don't do it! But eventually I told him that he did not have to get me a ticket to thailand! But yes they just got married a couple of month ago right after his 21st b-day. cause we both were born on the same day, year, and month! And they are going to have a baby soon. And I'm the god mother so I'm chooseing the name for there baby! I wish it's a boy so I can name him" NADECH". Lol...but he said no Thai name please, you Thai freak! I was like oh shut up its a nice name.

Sorry for the long story of my guy friend. I just thought I shared because when ever I think of there love and how they just fell in love just like that I envy him cause that is a real love story! Lol...

But yeah I seriously think anything could happen in the future! You never know what is going to happen. So I don't know, should I have high hopes for YADECH!