[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So like I went back to watch the part where fahlada was hitting Charles with the umbrella and guest what I saw! Right when Charles fell down that stair, if you look to the right facing the screen you could see one of the camera man trying to run to the side! Like are you serious that was so funny and very poor edited! Lol..

It's funny cause of you guys have watches 365 days of love. During there honey moon the part when Ann was massageing Ken on the bath tub you could see one of the mic on top of the screen!.lol. this is to funny!
LOL! Such good eyes you have!

Oh thanks Kizukami! Those picture look so hot! I'm melting in this hot ass weather!

as seen on NY club on pantip

I hate thumb kisses so much too. I was hoping they won't do thumb kiss and we get to see real lip to lip. Maybe the directors think they are too young? IDK.

Also, if Yaya does lip to lip with Nadech, she might have to do it with the other p'eks in the future so maybe it's for the best for now. They did lip to lip in DJA so why keep it away now???

I will be green if another p'ek kiss her lips. They are reserved! hahaha
They can do thumb kiss in lakorns and kiss for real in private. B)

cecilia

Staff member
I hate thumb kisses so much too. I was hoping they won't do thumb kiss and we get to see real lip to lip. Maybe the directors think they are too young? IDK.

Also, if Yaya does lip to lip with Nadech, she might have to do it with the other p'eks in the future so maybe it's for the best for now. They did lip to lip in DJA so why keep it away now???

I will be green if another p'ek kiss her lips. They are reserved! hahaha
They can do thumb kiss in lakorns and kiss for real in private. B)
hahaha .. i have the biggest smile on my face .. fits my thought perfectly!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Totally off topic, BUT...girls I am asking for all your support. Saichon and Nangfah have inspired me tremendously. I was deeply affected by the separation scene. And now I am confident I want to get married. And I know my boyfriend of 5 years is the one. I entered a "Wedding of the Century" contest and is asking for your support. Please go to the link below and vote for us.

http://apps.facebook.com/benbridge/contests/158258/voteable_entries/35962708

The only thing is you'll have to "like" their facebook to cast your votes. The contest will continue on until February. I'm actually not sure if "disliking" their facebook will affect the votes. So please bear with me and "like" their facebook until then.

Please go vote and continue voting daily until February. Share this with your family and friends too.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yay! Almost Friday.

I hope Yaya's lips NEVER EVER touches another man's lips.

Niki...sharing slice apple is actually Yaya's classic move LOL!

Totally off topic, BUT...girls I am asking for all your support. Saichon and Nangfah have inspired me tremendously. I was deeply affected by the separation scene. And now I am confident I want to get married. And I know my boyfriend of 5 years is the one. I entered a "Wedding of the Century" contest and is asking for your support. Please go to the link below and vote for us.

The only thing is you'll have to "like" their facebook to cast your votes. The contest will continue on until February. I'm actually not sure if "disliking" their facebook will affect the votes. So please bear with me and "like" their facebook until then.

Please go vote and continue voting daily until February. Share this with your family and friends too.

voted! They didn't ask to like the FB page but just the app to allow access. Done for you dear Ceda. If a guy is gonna let you obsessed over Yadech, then he is worth marrying. hehehe. Happy for you na ka.

shengvang

sarNie Adult

Awwww congratulations na ja! I just voted and will continue doing it na!

Ratree Samosorn preview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQFIeESHvXw&feature=channel_video_title
My eyes - Nadech! Have mercy! :rofl:

The way he look at Yaya when the question was asked (about the possibility of them loving each other in real life) is like looking for a reaction from his gal. It was a quick glance but I cannot help myself to wonder. I am sure they will answer that they are "Pii-Nong ".

I am so MAD. Why is this person continuing with the bashing of GRGR, Nadech and Yaya! Can someone stop this person? I'll report to the admin but don't know how to do it. AF should be peaceful. Her (I am assuming it's a she) comments were unnecessary but now it's just mean and hateful.

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/53463-your-favorite-young-nagek-paek-from-channel-3/page__view__findpost__p__808775

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ Jai yen yen na lakornkiki. That's not the first time she's said something bad about yadech but she's pretty much dissed them at every opportunity she gets. No one is perfect in her eyes except for Ateam. Just ignore her. She has nothing better to do than express so much hatred around the forum. Despite that she "hates" Yadech, I see as it she's obsessed with them too because she just can't stop with her commments :rofl: :loool: :bhehe: About her so called "thoughts" on GRGR, don't take it to heart na. Due to her hatred for Yadech, she's only watching for the purpose of finding faults with them and using it against the fans instead of trying to enjoy the lakorn. There's no use in talking with someone who doesn't have an open mind.

On a brighter note, GRGR airs in 4 more hours. I hope I get to see the scene of Charles punching James due to jealousy and apoligizes Fah by giving her flowers :coverlaf:

sushilover

sarNie Egg
Hi from Vietnam. I just registered to become a member here today though I've been a silent reader for a month here. Thank you for sharing Yadech's photos, MVs and your lovely ideas. I wouldn't have registered if I hadn't read that person's hatred comments. I just wanted to appear and say a few supportive words to you guys. Don't worry about some antifans cuz they are just a minority. There are a lot more silent fans like me. The more antifans try to attack Yadech, the more fans will appear to protect them.