[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
Nangfah is "Angel" Taeweda means "God"

In the novel, Saichon names their son "Taeweda", so his wife is angel, his son is god, he is just a normal person

I was crying when I read the part where he talked to his son "You're God and your mom is angel, I just wanna be a normal who takes care both of you" something similar to that

I was crying :tearybye:
WoW! my heart felt weird after reading your post, i felt like something tugged my heart. About the son and the mom. I suddenly wanna cry. If ever they included the son part, this lakorn will be the most moving and touching lakorn of all times. A timeless lovestory. Can you please tell more about the son part and how was Fah's reaction when she meet her son. Who the son takes after the mom or the dad?

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

In the novel, Saichon names their son "Taeweda", so his wife is angel, his son is god, he is just a normal person

I was crying when I read the part where he talked to his son "You're God and your mom is angel, I just wanna be a normal who takes care both of you" something similar to that

Awww, that is truely touching. Saichon is magnificent. Is fah really gonna have a baby in the lakorn???

Everytime I hear the word/name taewada, I think of Captain P. Because his name was taeweda in the lakorn 'fah pin din".

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I find SaiChon is Charles na especially when he stands up for Fah. He is still protective of her.
Also, when he is nice to Prae, I look at it like it's because he is SaiChon. He was nice to Mami and the girls on the island. I remember him telling all the hula ladies that they danced well but the flower lei only went to his NangFah. He was born a charming guy. Always had girls chasing after him no matter who or where he is - yet he loves only NangFah.

His world was turned upside down. He went through so much and now he is Charles. His outlook on life has changed. The smirk was good. He knows - he's got IT!

To me, the worst part is that he finally found his NangFah but she can't remember him. I can't imagine the pain. What he is going to go through is just too much for one person! Like the saying "it's worse for the person who is left behind" - SaiChon is as pitiful as Fah is going to be. She can't remember so her pain to me is new. He can remember and his pain and suffering is worse then hers. Both are victims of Prae's cruel game.

If I feel sad of how he is blinded by vengeance in the upcoming episodes, I am going to go back and watch when NangFah was ripped off from his arms, when he talked to vision of her by the sea. I will never forget that he left his comfort zone, his only home to get a chance to see her again. (ah, you got me all teary! and it's only Monday Kizukami.)
I'm tending to agree with all you just said, girls. I was done crying BUT reading your comments, just got me crying again. The vision by the sea had me bawling.

@Kizzy, in my opinion, I believe Saichon loves Nangfah then falls in love all over with the mature & real Nangfah, Fahlada. (IDK why it didn't quote you too).

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***

Me too. As I thought about them leaving Baby T out: it may be a good thing. I guarantee that I would be in worse shape than I am now. The pain would be 1000x worse for me. Like whoa...

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
After Nang Fah got taken away, Saichon brings their baby to live with him in US.

There is something cute like Nangfah sees that men in Min island have two wives (not like the lakorn lol) so she cries cuz she thinks that Saichon will have another woman, but Saichon hugs her and tells that he has only her etc

in the novel, Saichon also works as tour guide, but all the money goes toward Nang Fah and their baby's needs ......

Must say if they include the son part, Saichon will be the best P'ek ever in lakorn history lol

That's why Charles hates Fah, cuz she doesn't recognize their son

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
WoW! my heart felt weird after reading your post, i felt like something tugged my heart. About the son and the mom. I suddenly wanna cry. If ever they included the son part, this lakorn will be the most moving and touching lakorn of all times. A timeless lovestory. Can you please tell more about the son part and how was Fah's reaction when she meet her son. Who the son takes after the mom or the dad?
Taewada takes after them both. My stomach & heart would be in pain if they left him in the lakorn. I already hurt enough now. You can go to YADECH.COM & read the novel translation. It is under LIBRARY, na.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Awww, that is truely touching. Saichon is magnificent. Is fah really gonna have a baby in the lakorn???

Everytime I hear the word/name taewada, I think of Captain P. Because his name was taeweda in the lakorn 'fah pin din".
I don't think so. They have already took Taewada out, na.

"Fah Pin Din" is one of my all time favorites.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
After Nang Fah got taken away, Saichon brings their baby to live with him in US.

There is something cute like Nangfah sees that men in Min island have two wives (not like the lakorn lol) so she cries cuz she thinks that Saichon will have another woman, but Saichon hugs her and tells that he has only her etc

in the novel, Saichon also works as tour guide, but all the money goes toward Nang Fah and their baby's needs ......

Must say if they include the son part, Saichon will be the best P'ek ever in lakorn history lol

That's why Charles hates Fah, cuz she doesn't recognize their son
He said it is one thing not to remember her husband but to not remember your child. It really gets to Saichon. Some of the things he tells her, breaks your heart.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Me too. As I thought about them leaving Baby T out: it may be a good thing. I guarantee that I would be in worse shape than I am now. The pain would be 10x worse for me. Like whoa...
I second that! It would torture me to death if they had added baby t! I'm already in the worse pain I could possibly be. And I don't want it any more! It making me go nuts...I think I have cried so much that it is starting to flood the world! Lol...

Dal - Yay, you are here. Have a question for you ka.

Nadech's bday is coming up. It would be nice to do message with location or where the fan is from. I think it'll be nice for him to know that his fan base is growing abroad.
I haven't join Yadech na. I don't know if I can get on the chat and won't have time for anything else. Will be totally a loser in my real life. hahaha. Don't want GRGR to take over even though it is already doing that.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I second that! It would torture me to death if they had added baby t! I'm already in the worse pain I could possibly be. And I don't want it any more! It making me go nuts...I think I have cried so much that it is starting to flood the world! Lol...
I have been pretty emotional with this particular lakorn. Nadech & Yaya are both portraying their emotions very well. They are doing exceptional actually. If any of you girls ever been in love & had your heart break, then this is why I am so attached to these series. Imagining the one & only person I love be taken away from me. That longing in your heart to see them again is almost unbearable, na. I completely understand where Saichon is coming from. I also sympathize & pity Fahlada. The love Saichon has for her is deeper than the ocean...*sigh* NO more crying today. Back to cleaning. (;

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I love how he looks at her in ep 9

Longing, yearning feelings. It's just powerful!

I hate Prae, the more I see how lovely Charles and Fah are right now, the more I hate her!

I don't hate Yasa as much as I hate Prae. Yasa needs money, but the one who set up the scheme is Prae!

If it weren't her plan, Yasa wouldn't be able to do anything to Charles and Fah :numchuck:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Dal - Yay, you are here. Have a question for you ka.

Nadech's bday is coming up. It would be nice to do message with location or where the fan is from. I think it'll be nice for him to know that his fan base is growing abroad.
I haven't join Yadech na. I don't know if I can get on the chat and won't have time for anything else. Will be totally a loser in my real life. hahaha. Don't want GRGR to take over even though it is already doing that.
I'll let you PM me a message for him if you don't get to YADECH.COM & the forum, na. Yes, please include your location. You do not have to be specific with your lacation. Like mine will say USA. It is due tomorrow, na. I am going to print and get the book ready this week. I'll be sending it to him by next week.

Don't say your a loser. You aren't. :) Nadech knows about us. He is such a sweetie.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I love how he looks at her in ep 9

Longing, yearning feelings. It's just powerful!

I hate Prae, the more I see how lovely Charles and Fah are right now, the more I hate her!

I don't hate Yasa as much as I hate Prae. Yasa needs money, but the one who set up the scheme is Prae!

If it weren't her plan, Yasa wouldn't be able to do anything to Charles and Fah :numchuck:
In my mind, Prae is just wicked. Yes, nearly as bad, if not worse than Yasa. She has always been jealous of Fahlada. I think she really wants to love her little sis, but her envy & insecurities get in the way of that.

Charles is going to be upset when he thinks that Fahlada is pretending to not remember him. I wonder what flashbacks they are going to use while Saichon/Charles is kissing Fahlada in desperation. He really believes she is disgusted with him & she is leaving to America. That desperate feeling gets him to the point of kissing her & they..."ahem."

I'll let you PM me a message for him if you don't get to YADECH.COM & the forum, na. Yes, please include your location. You do not have to be specific with your lacation. Like mine will say USA. It is due tomorrow, na. I am going to print and get the book ready this week. I'll be sending it to him by next week.

Don't say your a loser. You aren't. :) Nadech knows about us. He is such a sweetie.
I just sent you a message na ka. Can you let me know you got the birthday msg and if it looks alright?
Thank you Dal. You are awesome!!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
But Dal I am happy that Fah goes with the flow lol

that isn't a R actually. It's like all the kisses, hugs, just trigger her deep down feelings, her instinct, the guy in her dream

that's why she regrets and wants to stay away from Charles. But Charles takes it as his advantage.

"U willingly slept with me that night, I didn't force u"

Wicked!

In my mind, Prae is just wicked. Yes, nearly as bad, if not worse than Yasa. She has always been jealous of Fahlada. I think she really wants to love her little sis, but her envy & insecurities get in the way of that.

Charles is going to be upset when he thinks that Fahlada is pretending to not remember him. I wonder what flashbacks they are going to use while Saichon/Charles is kissing Fahlada in desperation. He really believes she is disgusted with him & she is leaving to America. That desperate feeling gets him to the point of kissing her & they..."ahem."

--- I am waiting for that part na. I love "desperate love" emotion. Waiting for that "ahem" too. hahahaha

cecilia

Staff member
I want the novel depict in the lakorn much more than to change everything around but what can a small fan like me do .. i still like the lakorn but i would love it even more (even if i have to cry a lake of tears, i would still) i want them to pull that heartstring of mine hard -- but sadly, it's just a small shed tears here and there .. i want a big big agony pain like how i did for ROY MAI (i couldn't stop crying and being sad for 2 days and 2 nights - almost 3 days until Roy marn cure it Friday morning lol)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I just sent you a message na ka. Can you let me know you got the birthday msg and if it looks alright?
Thank you Dal. You are awesome!!
Your welcome & thank you. It looks great. You can send me his favorite picture & why you like that particular picture of him too, if you want. It is optional. (;

Just so you gals know, I do not have direct contact with Nadech or Yaya.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Watching every moment of saichon and nangfah right now! I dont have work today so I'm gonna spend the whole day with saichon and nangfah at min island...so please, no one bother me na Ka! Lol. Jk jk!!!

It's just to make me stop crying and be happy again, but it wont last long. I know that for sure!