[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry but I don't like prae or mint! I don't know but there is something about that I just don't like...

But on the bright side my yadech are doing a great job like everyone said! Its like God had sent them from heaven to be saichon/Charles and nandfah/ fahlada. It been so long since I've like a koowan like them. And as of right now they are the only newbies that I like and will love for ever.

I need to catch up cause I haven't even started on episode 8. Suck cause now I'm behind! I guess ill watch it today cause I'm not working tomorrow yay! Lol...

saki

sarNie Adult
Chompooprae and Wattana were together for 10 years and she starts flirting with another guy she just meets, tries to pretend she does not have a loving boyfriend already and always accidentally 'trips' just so she can stick to Charles. What a nice, sweet girl she is! :rolleyes1:

She does not deserve P'Mor- he needs to find someone else who appreciates him. What about Mami? She needs some loving, too.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone! I just want to say that I enjoy reading everyone's comments. I think I'll save my spazzing, ranting, and my opinions for some other time. I have questions though. Where can I watch a live streaming of grgr and what time does it air in Thailand? :)) Thanks in advance!

woah..I topped a page! :))
http://www.rmthaitv.com/ at thai time naaa .. around 8.15 pm thai time streaming live kaa.
click on the ch3 icon ... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't - when it doesn't i pretty much :eyetwitch: and :weep: until it comes out 20 minutes later on http://www.youtube.com/user/CiNNtv1?feature=grec_index ka ;D

nangfah... i mean fahlada was wearing the necklace again!!!! :D :D :D!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh and the way she did the vegetable thing with ... and the flashback!!! :heart: :dance1:
any one else klerm ( :woot2: ) maii?? :)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I think I cried a little inside when watching Charles in pains

Nang Fah is just right in front of him, but he couldn't hug her, kiss, tell her how he loves her so much. He just could NOT

:tearybye:

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
I think I cried a little inside when watching Charles in pains

Nang Fah is just right in front of him, but he couldn't hug her, kiss, tell her how he loves her so much. He just could NOT

:tearybye:
I felt the same!!! like she so close but yet do far...But Loving the sweet scenes with fahlada and Charles! Can't get enough of them

I am so sad, I can't watch it yet. I sneak peak the caps on NadechYaya.com FB and they are amazing.
The wait is going to be painful for me and it's only to watch a lakorn. I cannot even imagine Charles! How long does he have to wait for NangFah to remember? I haven't watch yet I am already feeling sad with you guys.

I am excited for the sweet scenes though. I hope it was worth the wait ~

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
love grgr ....love ep of it... cant wait for next week :weee: ...

Murni

sarNie Egg
:coverlaf: Fahlada is slowly remember!! woot.. Rooting for this lakorn!! Charles is still sweet to his Nang Fah.. It will be a heart-breaking scene when he heard the lies that been told from Yasa and Prae..

Honestly who up to kill Yasa?? I'm on it!!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I like todays episode. Charles was a total boss today when he went to Fahladas workplace. Fahladas boss is so annoying. Why are there so many annoying characters???

I love the way Charles looks at Fahlada. He seems so happy again, too bad not for long.

Omg, that noey chick and her mom are soooooo annoying! Prae is already annoying enough. I feel so bad for p'Mor! I didn't think he would make his proposal that big and romantic. We all know Prae likes the attention when deep down she doesn't wanna marry him. I hate it when she hugs p'mor but have that look like "I'm so tired of you." When she has that look, I have that look towards her! Lol.

I love how they went diving. It was amazing. I'm glad its kinda like a little getaway for them.

I hate that fahladas a photographer and have to work her butt off to get a job, to make money when her rightful job is the heir to the airlines company. Why is Prae still in control? It bothers me.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
:coverlaf: Fahlada is slowly remember!! woot.. Rooting for this lakorn!! Charles is still sweet to his Nang Fah.. It will be a heart-breaking scene when he heard the lies that been told from Yasa and Prae..

Honestly who up to kill Yasa?? I'm on it!!
I'm up for it!!!!
I hate that Prae has to pay someone to do her dirty work! How low.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
Spazzing time for Ep 7, 8, 9!!!!!

First off, I am so, so, so, so, so happy that our pra'ek, khun Charles, actually has a brain! I hate the stupid pra'eks that misunderstand the nang'eks because of ignorance and then does stupid stuff to the Nangeks. Charles found out the truth by simply doing some research, he thinks before acting brashly. I know that Charles fever is starting to get to some people and I have to admit that I have a bad case of the Charles fever also. I love that Charles resists the impulse to just force Fah to remember him, instead of forcing Fah like other small-brained pra'eks would do, Charles is actually rational and tries to get her to fall for him all over again, slowly and genuinely, not roughly. Charles is very patient Fah and his character is just very admirable. Like the part where he told Prae that he worked at pizza place when he was in school in America because his dad told him to work for what he wants. I was like, "yes! Thats my kind of guy!" So to repeat my point, he's not spoiled and not into wanting things his way, he does work hard for what he wants and thus he is working hard to get Fah to remember him. I think Nang Fah stole the show during the island part with her cuteness and innocence, but Charles take the stage by storm during the city scenes!!! Nadech is doing such a wonderful job at portraying Charles, when the camera gets up close, you can see it in his eyes, the fire, love, passion, sensitivity. All the right emotions are there in his eyes when he looks at his Nang Fah. I think thats one of my favorite things about Nadech's acting skill, he's very good at portraying emotions with his eyes, its a given that he already has super gorgeous, deep, sensational eyes but its even better that he actually knows what to do with those gorgeous eyes of his. So when I look at Charles heated gaze...I completely melt slowly but surely lol.

Ok, back to the lakorn! There were so many scenes that got me teary eyed, my heart cries out for this couple, Charles longing for his NangFah, you can just see it in his eyes how much he loves her, how much he wants to show that he loves her, but he can't because he has to be patient. And of course Fah is already falling for him, but she doesn't know it yet because he told her he has an owner already...but little does she know that she IS the owner!!! Dun-dun-DUN!!! I'm really anxious to know how the story will progress, or what it is that pushes Charles over the edge to be mean to Fah because right now he is the most charming sweetheart.

Contrary to many opinions, I don't hate Prae...the only character that I hate to the core is Yasa...my opinion of Prae may change later, but despite how evil she will get, I feel like she does love and care about Fah, she does love p'mor but she just an obsessed girl who like to have the newest and coolest thing. Anyways, can't wait till the devil takes over Charles and the drama begins!!!! Stay tune for GRGR!

cecilia

Staff member
^he's actually very bad later na .. he has a brain but couldn't think for himself later (poor thing, he needs to just be himself again) == you might love him, you might hate him? who knows .. but at the rate of how things go, i love them together like this .. i just wish that he use this time wisely. I don't know if she may be offended or not but whenever he reminds her of Nangfah somehow he made it seems like she's a replacement of her absent (i just hope she wont' use this to attacked him later when she can't remember anything (yet) and is still as Fahlada when he confessed he loves her)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
SOOO SADDDDDDDDDDD. :spin: In the middle of all my school work.......and this awesome LAKORN is out!!!!!!!!!!! :cry1:

When is the GRGR cast at Ratree Samosarn airing? I REAALLLYYY WANTTTT TO SEEEEEEE ITTTTT!

cecilia

Staff member
^Hopefully, this wednesday or next week wednesday as rs usually air during this day. I've checked Polyplus page and they still have another for this week so i'm assuming, next week before the lakorn end or maybe in the middle of the lakorn since it is now 21 episodes (each will be less than 1.5 hours)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
LOL...just a thght let's all gather a crew & murder both Prae & Yasa, lmao...Hate those 2! Poor Charles...boo hoo, in time u & Nang Fah will get togther again, for she was always urs & only urs <3

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
SOOO SADDDDDDDDDDD. :spin: In the middle of all my school work.......and this awesome LAKORN is out!!!!!!!!!!! :cry1:

When is the GRGR cast at Ratree Samosarn airing? I REAALLLYYY WANTTTT TO SEEEEEEE ITTTTT!
Hey! Your signature picture---it was in todays episode! But I don't remember her touching his face/chin. Is it just a picture or did I miss it?????

I love the picture btw. :)

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
Wow! everybody was so mesmerized with Charles, start with Prae, her helper who calls him angel and Fah's boss and co-workers, what a hot commodity.... I like it a lot when Charles claims NangFah his wife and his Nangfah. Every time Charles is looking at Fah its so bone melting, very thick and heavy... And Barry's transformation from being Saichon to Charles was great, now I can feel his character as charles when acts like a true CEO the way he handles the gay boss was like a real boss full of authority and confidence.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I really enjoyed ep 9 show alot of closeness between Charles & Fahlada. They're so good with each other. Hope she remembers Saichon little by little. Prae begins to be jealous of them now. I like the part when Fahlada punch Noey.