[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Yadech said happy birthday to all NY fans who were born in November :hapbday:

cr: uploader

This is a present from NY home at pantip

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
Look at Yaya's gorgeous round booty. LOL!

Spazzing away...
LOL@your comment made me laugh. Yeah Yaya has a very nice body. I noticed it since she made that dance on GRGR. How can i get a body like her? >.< Still confuse how Nadech can resist it hahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
yaya does have a big booty hehe she look extra taller than nadech in that scene

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Not sure if anyone's posted this yet but here's the official MV for Glub Ma Bpen Muen Derm Dai Mai for GRGR... More spoilers!!! YAY!

*credit to YayaUrassayaChannel

Every time I listen to the song, my heart just totally breaks because it explains Charles' character so well. I can replay the song over and over again. So excited for tomorrow!!!!!!!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the videos! And yes tinah, Yaya is super tall. And with heels on next to Nadech, they're like the same height. Lol.

And yes, I've seen that mv already. But thanks for sharing. It's a great song. And it reminds me of Saichon's emotions so well too! Makes me think of him and his pain and how he wants everything to be the same again and his new character Charles wants to make everything the same again...*sigh...:)

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
Yadech said happy birthday to all NY fans who were born in November :hapbday:

cr: uploader

This is a present from NY home at pantip
Thanks for this vid!!!! its my bday today and it was like the best present to hear yadech wishing me a happy birthday(well not just me but every1 born in nov but i just want to think its only for me) lol!

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
that fake force/surprise kiss on stage was so passionate!!lol! I was like OMG!! but seriously yaya's body is so sexy how could nadech resist not touching her bare back?? lol! i sound so perverted! lol! but seriously that kiss was BAM!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
You don't have work, but I do!lol.. That suck big time..will post up picture or what you think of the episode so that can see na ja...lol..
Aw…sorry. That was me the past two weekends and I was envious of those who got to see it live or early.

If you didn’t know, I have no talents with screencaps or MV’s or anything of that sort, but yes, I will be sharing my thoughts. No doubt about that.

Hm…Nadech is barely turning 20. I’m 26…that’s not too far apart, right? LOL! I’m going to Thailand to kidnap him :coverlaf: