[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Here is the page. http://web.stagram.com/n/villwannarot/?npk=315632438_2412024
There are three photos of Nadech and Vill's notes are in the comments.
Wow, you guys are so good at finding things! lol.

I was the one who wanted to see them work together. Lol, like I said, I'm sure she's not the only celebrity secretly crushing on Nadech. As much as I love Yadech, I don't mind watching Nadech with someone else.

Honestly, it looks like Yadech really enjoy working with each other and I know Nadech said Yaya's really easy to work with, but I wonder if sometimes they get tired of each other? I mean, they work together alot, like their 2 lakorns (now on their 3rd), events, commercials, photoshoots, etc...so I just can't help but to wonder. If not, then that's great. But if so, then I understand. :)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
It's like they meet each other every day

During GRGR filming, they had like Sun-Mon-Tuse to film and then TNNKK and later was Yum Yum event together for the week, and it was like weeks to weeks . Do they grow tired of each other? Well, we certainly don't know

but it is more like "Do they grow fond of each other each day?"

shengvang

sarNie Adult

During GRGR filming, they had like Sun-Mon-Tuse to film and then TNNKK and later was Yum Yum event together for the week, and it was like weeks to weeks . Do they grow tired of each other? Well, we certainly don't know

I agree.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

The growing fond is definitely obvious. Lol.

neena

sarNie Adult
i would like to think they are beginning to feel attracted to each other but we can only guess until all breaks loose LOL...its hard not seeing them together, they are like a real couple who you have known forever, i admit, i will feel awkward watching them pair with other costars, a little jealous for them too LOL

Wow, you guys are so good at finding things! lol.

I was the one who wanted to see them work together. Lol, like I said, I'm sure she's not the only celebrity secretly crushing on Nadech. As much as I love Yadech, I don't mind watching Nadech with someone else.

Honestly, it looks like Yadech really enjoy working with each other and I know Nadech said Yaya's really easy to work with, but I wonder if sometimes they get tired of each other? I mean, they work together alot, like their 2 lakorns (now on their 3rd), events, commercials, photoshoots, etc...so I just can't help but to wonder. If not, then that's great. But if so, then I understand. :)

They are really young. 18 and almost 20. They need to pair with others if they want to last in ET career - although I will keep on wishing that it's just the two of them in different genres. I don't think I will get bored of them but then I am a die-hard fan. The general public will want to see different pairing.

As long as they have 1 great lakorn for me to obsess over each year, I am good.

As for Vill, she got it bad I think but who can blame her. Nadech is smoking hot. Here is one more and what she put down:

"And when you smile the whole world stops and stares for awhile.Cause boy,you're amazing just the way you are :)"

Seriously, nobody quotes Bruno Mars song unless you got it bad. hahaha.
I do like the photos she posted. Nadech is such an eye-candy!

i would like to think they are beginning to feel attracted to each other but we can only guess until all breaks loose LOL...its hard not seeing them together, they are like a real couple who you have known forever, i admit, i will feel awkward watching them pair with other costars, a little jealous for them too LOL

I think they are "attracted" to each other for sure. The on-screen chemistry is there because there is attraction. Since they are so young, they might still be "studying" each other? lol

I am with you on the jealous part. I love them together so much that if I see another project - photo shoot,etc. I get a little green (mostly for Nadech for Yaya). I remember feeling uncomfortable when I saw Nadech and Mai's photo shoot. It was a good shoot but very sexy. I felt hot and bothered (not that way but in a case that it was not Yaya). hahaha. I am not making sense now.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
They are really young. 18 and almost 20. They need to pair with others if they want to last in ET career - although I will keep on wishing that it's just the two of them in different genres. I don't think I will get bored of them but then I am a die-hard fan. The general public will want to see different pairing.

As long as they have 1 great lakorn for me to obsess over each year, I am good.

As for Vill, she got it bad I think but who can blame her. Nadech is smoking hot. Here is one more and what she put down:

"And when you smile the whole world stops and stares for awhile.ICause boy,you're amazing just the way you are :)"
Seriously, nobody quotes Bruno Mars song unless you got it bad. hahaha.
I do like the photos she posted. Nadech is such an eye-candy!

I agree! About yadech.

And, wow!---@ her comment. Never even had a clue she was crushing on him til this. But like you said, can we blame her??? LOL.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lol Yaya will stay long in ET though since she wants to be TOP A list actress like Anne, and she can make it! I am sure :graduate:

and Nadech lol he won't stay long though LOL he is someone who thinks further in his future and he thinks that showbiz is uncertain. Nadech wants to be producer LOL

Maybe someday he will direct a movie or lakorn with Yaya as the main actress LOL

--------------------------------------------

something to share :)

So yesterday they went to shoot Supsada magazine

cr: NY home pantip

lol Yaya will stay long in ET though since she wants to be TOP A list actress like Anne, and she can make it! I am sure :graduate:

and Nadech lol he won't stay long though LOL he is someone who thinks further in his future and he thinks that showbiz is uncertain. Nadech wants to be producer LOL

Maybe someday he will direct a movie or lakorn with Yaya as the main actress LOL

--------------------------------------------

something to share :)

So yesterday they went to shoot Supsada magazine

cr: NY home pantip
Awesome. We get to look forward to a photo shoot together. I hope Supsada stylist won't disappoint. Got a little worried looking at Yaya with all that stuff on her face. lol
Love the way Nadech looks at Yaya. He is so smitten.

Last post for today na. see you tomorrow.

Let's see if you can hold your laugh! No wonder I am so in love with him. I always get a good laugh.

Maybe he is doing his moves from the 4+1 concert. ROFL.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yadech practically see each other every day cause they got their other lakorn after this not only that but appears in many event together. how can they not be closed hehe

anne is an idol amongst many younger generation out there and im happy to hear yaya wants to be a top actress like anne. anne totally adores these two and shes like us who cheers for them in the lakorn hehe

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
What is Vill saying about Nadech? Vill looks gorgeous in one of the pix. But yeah Nadech and Yaya is too young to be dating at this time eventhough they look totally cute together. I don't think Yaya is ready for a relationship yet. She still seems like a little kid offscreen. I really hope they do date when they get older but just not right now b/c I don't think they're relationship will last if they date now. They have too much going on for them now.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think they are "attracted" to each other for sure. The on-screen chemistry is there because there is attraction. Since they are so young, they might still be "studying" each other? lol

I am with you on the jealous part. I love them together so much that if I see another project - photo shoot,etc. I get a little green (mostly for Nadech for Yaya). I remember feeling uncomfortable when I saw Nadech and Mai's photo shoot. It was a good shoot but very sexy. I felt hot and bothered (not that way but in a case that it was not Yaya). hahaha. I am not making sense now.
LMAO! You are hilarious.

It's cute that Vill Is crushing on Nadech. Wonder what will happen if they ever get paired up?? Vill would probably be so shy around him. I wonder if he knows. Hopefully Thai fans don't attack her like Korean fans did.

Oh my...Nadech is really grabbing his package there.

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
Barry is total deal. He looks hot when he acts dorky/nerd. He looks hotter when he acts cute/ funny. He look hottest when he acts all man. He's only 20 something and he can have this kind of affect what more if he ages a little bit. This kid could be deadly and lethal. Eveything he does is beautiful.