[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhh like seriously I'm gonna die of yadech fever! It is getting crazier and crazier each day! Gosh I try stopping my self but I can't maybe I need a break. But I can't can someone help me PLEASE!

Just found this. Almost an hour of Star Chat! WOO HOOOOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=682PsVcejN8

Around 33:37 you can hear them hum the part "lucky I am in love with my best friend" together. It's in the middle of convo and it's just so natural. They are sure driving me crazy with their cuteness.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I think RS featuring Yadech is gonna be aired next week

I can't wait LOL I am sure that the MC's will tease them to death LOL

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ lol unfortunately for Yadech, yes, we sure can count on the RS emcees! i'm uber excited for this! crazy, the way each stage of GRGR, from fitting, to opening ceremony to finally filming and then WATCHING and now RS, is all like waiting for special presents!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

that smile! Nang Fah's smile in the last picture ^_^
credit barry.ya

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kizukami...You did it again! Thank you for those clips. I'm in heaven...they're voices are awesome, very soothing. I was hoping to at least hear Nadech sing Talay See Dum , but to have Yaya sing along...is waaaaay more than I take. I freaking love these two. Waking up to these wonderful clips and images just made my day.

Aw...they look so cute and shy watching there love scene LOL! Hopefully someone will translate the RS segment of them.

I hope they record their own version of Taley See dum.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Poomadong YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V-yd6Se3hA​
This is freakin hilarious! :lmao3:​

Nadech and Yaya are so comfortable with each other. So much more then DJA days. There is a sweetness in their jokes and looks. No wonder my couple bells are going off the hook ......

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg dal that clip is so amazing... nadach is so funny mocking yaya...lol...these two are killing me!

Thanks for sharing the clip! I love it.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the videos! Nadech can really sing! Wow. I don't know much about Nadech, so his "off-screen" personality is all new to me. he's freakin hilarious in that video of him making faces while yaya was trying to read. LOL

Love the video of them singing 'lucky'. Nadech's english is pretty good. So funny when he messed up. They both did good. Wish it could have been longer.

Talay see dam was ok. Nadech sounded good. Kinda iffy on yayas voice.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Funny how in Ngao Ruk Luang Jai, Nadech's character Nawa was in love w/Mint's character Khao Hom. And in Game Rai Game Ruk their postion switched, lmao...Prae falls for Charles!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
i cant stand looking at Mints face. She looks like a man wearing make up on sorry fans :nailbiter: hehehhehehehehe :whatever:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm definitely going crazy over Yadech and this lakorn! the last time I've been like this was during my JLR days LOL still catching up though since I just started watching it last sunday. I'll be watching ep 5 later :)