[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
omg our n'ek is a feisty character!! fah reminds me so much of nangfah well they r the same person lol! but she acts like nangfah!! this is gonna be awesome!!! poor charles will have a hard time getting his wifey back, so even if he has to use force im down with that! lol! but thankfully fah gives in at the end so its all good!!! :D omg nangfah kong saichon is now changed to fahlada kong charles!!! <3

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
LOL ......... what the heck

lmao Prae and that girl are fighting over Charles?

1st with Prae and now this girl ...... Charles is surrounded by girls

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
LOL ......... what the heck

lmao Prae and that girl are fighting over Charles?

1st with Prae and now this girl ...... Charles is surrounded by girls

Thank you very much for the photos Kizukami! Saichone, I mean Charles, look so handsome with a tie!

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
omg notice how charles is always so possessive around fah! unlike with other girls hes just acting like he cares but with fah he actually cares and wants her and fah is doing the avoiding!! lol!! i hope noey hits prae HARD! lol! gosh im so evil...

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Yes, Noey will slap Prae hard, and Fahlada will punch Noey---and that is how it works! LOL! I laughed so hard when I saw Fah punch Noey and Charles was shocked. Probably shock that his Nangfah isn't so sweet and weak anymore.

I really hope Fahlada remembers everything in the drama, i don't care when, as long as she remembers everything because everything that happened on Min Island is too great to ever be forgotten. Fahlada and Charles can start a new love, but (to me) won't be as good as the one on the island.

-----------------------------------------------------------​

Prae reminds me so much of Leela from Sawan Biang. Prae and Leela thinks that since they are the older sister that they know what's best for the younger one. When in reality, they're cunning and selfish.

And Fah reminds me of Narin. Fah and Narin both share that hatred for the pra'ek because they think the pra'ek has only bad intentions for their older sister.

And of course, Charles reminds me of Kawee. (;
----But he won't be as stupid as Kawee. Kawee was SO FREAKIN' HARDHEADED!

Any additional news on how many episodes would GRGR will have? I read 21 but if they are shortening the air-time, does that mean we'll get more episodes?

sorry, it posted twice so I am editing this post. : )

I do feel bad about spazzing over GRGR when there are so many problems with flooding. There are more important things to worry about but I was waiting for this one - counting the days until it aired. Now that it's on air and it's soooo good, I want to see them every where promoting it. Unfortunately, that won't be wise right? People are hurting and you have to be careful with promotions. It can't be too much.

Ch.3 promoted Tawan Duard so much that I am going to blame it on them and floods if the GRGR ratings are low. I hope that the buzz is strong in Thailand and that Yadech will receive recognition for their work in GRGR. That will do justice.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
It's 21 Eps but technically because all the eps now are being shorted due to the flooding situation (6 parts), it will be 15 regular eps (9 parts). So overall, it'll be around the same length with all the other 4+1 Channel 3 Superstar lakorns.

It's 21 Eps but technically because all the eps now are being shorted due to the flooding situation (6 parts), it will be 15 regular eps (9 parts). So overall, it'll be around the same length with all the other 4+1 Channel 3 Superstar lakorns.

Thank you na ka. That's 7 weeks of Yadech obsession. 2 down, 5 more to go. I hope I don't loose friends after 7 weeks of hiding and obsessing over Yadech every weekend. hahaha

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
@LakornKiki, some spoilers I've read & some I got from Shampoo @ YADECH FORUM:

-Why did Prae pay Yasa to lie to Fah?

She suspects that Charles is in love with Fah. She wants to rid Fah to America. (greedy sister) Therefore, I believe Prae wants Charles to see Fah as "dirty" so he won't want Fah. Yasa wants revenge on Saichon (he sees him as Charles & recognizes him, that he is Saichon. He wants Saichon to suffer. Apparently, Saichon gave him some scars) & he wants money. He actually tells Fah he is her husband. If she pays him off, he will leave her alone. He takes the recording to Charles & tells him a bunch of lies.

-Before or after she met Charles?

AFTER

-Did she know that Yasa was going to give the recording to Charles?

Probably. At this point Prae does not know that Charles is the man that is Fahlada's husband.

-When does Prae find out that Charles is Saichon, her younger sister's husband from Min Island?

IDK, but I am excited to see this particular scene myself.

Omfg! Yasa needs to die already! He's so f*ed up.
Sh*t, if yasa told me he was my husband back on that island, I would be disgusted and wanna get rid of him too!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Xox…LOL on the comment aboutYasa. The characters here are quite similar to those of SB, especially in Yaya and Prae’s situation. I pray that Charles won’t be a hardheaded like Kawee.

Lakornkiki…I’m currently in hiding too LOL! My boyfriend takes my iphone away every time he’s around cuz I’m always checking in here for updates and new comments. If this continues, not just friends, but I might lose my boyfriend too. Oh...and I forgot to thank you for the FB links. THANK YOU!

Seriously having insomnia because of Yadech. I have been checking Barry.Ya FB and they didn't disappoint. Check out this photo from RS shoot:

photo - Barry.Ya FB

I am speechless and totally in love. :cloud9:

cecilia

Staff member
Yes, Noey will slap Prae hard, and Fahlada will punch Noey---and that is how it works! LOL! I laughed so hard when I saw Fah punch Noey and Charles was shocked. Probably shock that his Nangfah isn't so sweet and weak anymore.
Remind me of that one line that IMMASINGHALIC post on her facebook about the internet ..

Google: I have everything!
Facebook: I have everybody.
Internet: Without me, you all are nothing.
Electricity: Keep talking bitches. XD

RIGHT, FAH is the electricity -- she keeps SAICHON charge all the time lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Seriously having insomnia because of Yadech. I have been checking Barry.Ya FB and they didn't disappoint. Check out this photo from RS shoot:

photo - Barry.Ya FB

I am speechless and totally in love. :cloud9:
Omg like are serious! Now this is totally hotness right here! I love this picture of them so much...gosh why do they both always have to take the cutess picture ever! Thanks so much for sharing it.