[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^right? That single moment of his reaction is just...wow. I pity him so much. I mean, he has so much love but he has to push that aside because he feels betrayed.

Dal! hang in there!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
ok... the ending of epi 6... unexpected... :/ i hope nothing awful happens to Saichon ... besides Nangfah kong Saichon is gone :( . i agree! Yaya's acting in the hospital is painful to see. you know she wants to go back to Saichon!!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Love the MZ cover!!! Also the text on the book. Hahaha romance secret. Anyways episode6 was so sad. Nangfah really wanted to go back to Saichon. I can feel the pain from them. I also cried when nangfah remember her past when she was Fahlada cause that also mean she forgot everything from the island.

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
I just peeked like few mins of 6, and boy it was so heartbreaking looking at Saichon....I must say this is the most heartbreaking and painful Lakorn Ep I've seen so far in the history of my Lakorn watching experience. SaiChon pain and suffering is so effective and I was deeply affected.. Let the game begin next week coz I could not handle the angst and pain no more...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Man if this was in reality, it would be even sadder. Imgaine getting someone that you love so much taken away from you. Gosh that is just too painful. I wish they would make Fahlada remember Saichon in the middle of the lakorn. I don't want to see too much drama and misunderstanding between them.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
*sighs* I don't think I've ever been so emotional watching a lakorn before but these last episodes had me crying rivers! Yaya and Nadech are just superb! I'll be really dissapointed if they don't receive an award for their performance nevermind all the hard work and effort they put into this for the past months.

I have family around me all day so I am waiting to see Ep.6 later tonight when I have time for myself after dinner. Then I am going to lock myself in my room and cry with Saichon and Nangfah. Don't want anyone to see me red face with puffy eyes. Oh, they'll have a good laugh at me if they know I am all emotional over a lakorn ......

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Gosh I have not watch episode 5&6...but just by reading all these comments makes me cry already! I couldn't bear it but to cry...it seem so sad...stupid internet doesn't work so I have to wait...gosh i really want to watch it!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Has anyone seen this? Nadech is hilarious. It's the 2nd half of the video.

http://youtu.be/50v-YuTQXuM
Nadech is funny LOL at first there was a rumor saying Nadech was gay LOL

lmao I think if I were them, I would think the same LOL

LOOK AT HIM DANCING lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Nadech is funny LOL at first there was a rumor saying Nadech was gay LOL

lmao I think if I were them, I would think the same LOL

LOOK AT HIM DANCING lol
LOL! Nah…he’s not. All men can act gay if they wanted to.

I really like Charles hair like that.

Is this the end of shirtless Nadech for us? Would we see Charles shirtless with Fah?

Don't mean to sound pervy but just wondering. heeheehee. Wanted to stop thinking about sad scenes and that's what I came up with to change the mood. His shirtless scenes are just :cloud9:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

let me erase your sadness !

LOL Apparently, Fahlada is gonna live at her parents' house and Charles would live nearby and then he would sneak into her house LOL there will be R, willing. U will see shirtless Charles for sure LOL