[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Every time Fahlada is near Charles she feels something similar for him. She is confused by the man in her dreams that she only sees his shadow. That feeling in her dreams is the same feeling she has when she is around Charles.

Dal - Do you know how Fah is supposed to get her memory back? Would that be after a car accident of some sort? I saw Charles crying pic somewhere on this thread. Is that when will happen? I read apart of the translated lakorn script but it didn't say.....
Hi, LKiki! All I know for now is Fahlada falls in love with Charles. From Shampoo @ Spicy: She doesn't get her memories of her time on Min Island or Saichon until near the end of the series.

They fall in love all over again...*sigh* ENDURING LOVE

It will be very interesting to me how Fahlada & Charles relationship/love will grow...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I've always notice that Nadech has nice eyes. His eyes speaks alot. I also adore his dimples. Nadech and Yaya is so young. I feel so old.
Hon, don't get me started on Nadech's eyes. He has beautiful eyes! He has many expressions through those eyes. What a talent. He is using them well.

I enjoy & like that Yaya holds nothing back in her acting.

Don't feel old, na. Nadech & Yaya help me to feel young again... :coverlaf:

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
My fave scenes [ESKIMO KISS]... The sweetest morning after in Lakorn history so far..

I loved how SaiChon caress NangFah all the time so much tenderness and love..

cr; ThinkjadenXD for the vid & gifs made by me... and thanks Dal for answering my question...​

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
gosh durn it... i said i wouldn't watch it until tomorrow with the next episode... but i gave in to temptation... now i hate myself!! :( the omen with the little thing floating back in the water...? i was sad with them!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
1000 DAYS: NANGFAH KONG SAICHON...YOO TEE NAI?
1000 DAYS: MY ANGEL...WHERE ARE YOU?
DAL | YADECH | SC BY P'GI

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
UGH I hate today ep, it's the first time that we don't get any scene from Nangfah&Sacihon. BOO!!! :thumbdown: And seeing Sacihon suffer is even worth. :cry: Gosh I just want the damn game to begin already!!!! :weee:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I love Fah and her vintage mini cooper. She's so cute during her b-day video. That's pure YAYA right there!!! I love it when she asked Prae to go for a drive with her...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I second that on Kizzy's GIFS. I literally stared for two minutes at the rock GIFS. Thank you, Kizzy!

My imagination went to your hut, Jjinxxy!!! :coverlaf: My mind went to lala land in this scene worse than the morning after scene. Intense emotions were spilling everywhere...
LOL, now that sure gives inspiration...or at the very least a good imagery! oh no...Nangfah kong Saichon... :teary: I notice that I use that emoticon a lot for this thread.

After watching ep.6 I keep rewatching the previews at the end of ep.5, you know, with Charles counting the stones and the jogging and Charles' face after seeing Fah. His face is just priceless, you can so see how speechless he is. gah...

@d2balways, that's a great banner. keep it up! That scene is also sad for me, even though Saichon/Charles is smiling and hasn't given up!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
UGH I hate today ep, it's the first time that we don't get any scene from Nangfah&Sacihon. BOO!!! :thumbdown: And seeing Sacihon suffer is even worth. :cry: Gosh I just want the damn game to begin already!!!! :weee:
Get use to it. I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of these episodes.

Today when Saichon woke up...My heart shut down. Nangfah has officially forgot about Saichon and Min island.

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Get use to it. I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of these episodes.

Today when Saichon woke up...My heart shut down. Nangfah has officially forgot about Saichon and Min island.
IK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's soooooooooooooooo not fair for Sacihon!!! like out of all the memories that she could have forget why does it has to be Sacihon, like she just literally have NO memory of him or the island at all!!!! I just want to give Sacihon a big big hug...hehe :p haha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I bet the maid that heard Min and the nanny's conversation is going to be the an important key factor. I don't want to hate Mint here, i hope they don't make her too evil. I don't understand Prae at times, i don't know when she's truly nice or when she's faking it. Yaya's acting was spectacular at the hospital scenes.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^ CC, I just watched the hospital scenes & I am bawling like a baby. I shouldn't have started the episode. Now I will be crying all day. I stopped watching. So devastating. :spin: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
LOL, now that sure gives inspiration...or at the very least a good imagery! oh no...Nangfah kong Saichon... :teary: I notice that I use that emoticon a lot for this thread.

After watching ep.6 I keep rewatching the previews at the end of ep.5, you know, with Charles counting the stones and the jogging and Charles' face after seeing Fah. His face is just priceless, you can so see how speechless he is. gah...

@d2balways, that's a great banner. keep it up! That scene is also sad for me, even though Saichon/Charles is smiling and hasn't given up!
Charles face is priceless, Jjinxxy. I can't even describe the look of surprise, hope, happiness, relief, everything he must be feeling in that moment. He is a kind & good guy like our Saichon, no doubt. The counting stones in the preview, has my heart in knots. He has so much hope and faith. Everything around him is going to be in a whirlwind...he will only want revenge. The anger he must feel is undeniable.