[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Kizukami, your gifs are the best ever.

Idk, that rock scene was just...whew. Deep, almost like they knew what was headed their way and wanted to just be as close to each other as possible and soak each other up. The level of intensity surely melted the monitor to all who were watching.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aha Charles and Chompooprae I just hope there aren't too many of them I only want to
see the love game battle of Charles with Fahlada
let the games begin :slapandkissse3: :numchuck: :r-scene-pop-corn: :rockon:

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I completely agree with u !!! The few scenes that I have seen in teasers of Prae and Charles made me very uncomfortable ... Specially some of them suggest that a kiss could be possible between them which I definitely DO NOT WANT TO SEE !!! Lol ! I know Charles want to seduce her but kissing her would be going too far , it just make want to puke !!!! Berk!!! Berk !!!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
omg today episode really give me the chill and add a little tears actually its more then any other thai lakorn i ever watched...sad to see them seperated esepcially seeing them seperated in a forceful way...now im getting a head ache cuz i tried to hard holding my tears...i hope its not too much drama wen they met again...cnt wait for tomorrow epi...

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I still think one more episode dedicated to the island scenes would have made things even more realistic. They've worked so hard for the past 8 months to film this lakorn so they shouldn't really cut any scenes unless it's necessary. Okay I shall stop complaining now. Let's just say I'm not exactly ready to let go of Saichon and Nangfah.

lol tinah! My parents are like that too. They usually never care for newbies because they're fans of the older generation like Mew Lalita, Sam Yuranant, Saranyu, Jariya Enfone, Monrudee etc. But I guess I somehow influenced them to like Yadech as well. They think that both are really talented and good looking :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
sreymao, that's funny cause my mom also said mario is handsome too lol just those that she compliment om

Ahh, charles is dressed up so nicely! His suits are really hot on him. He got a total upgrade

tinah

sarNie Coma
I still think one more episode dedicated to the island scenes would have made things even more realistic. They've worked so hard for the past 8 months to film this lakorn so they shouldn't really cut any scenes unless it's necessary. Okay I shall stop complaining now. Let's just say I'm not exactly ready to let go of Saichon and Nangfah.

lol tinah! My parents are like that too. They usually never care for newbies because they're fans of the older generation like Mew Lalita, Sam Yuranant, Saranyu, Jariya Enfone, Monrudee etc. But I guess I somehow influenced them to like Yadech as well. They think that both are really talented and good looking :)
Yep, when it comes to the newbies my parents are hesistant to watch the lakorns cause they are so used. To seeing the older stars but my mom actually finished the whole episode with me which mean she likes it hehe

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I love love love SaiChon and NangFah!!!! This has gotten to be one of the best looking couples since Ann T. and Willy M. lol.... anyways part 5 was just too devastating for me, I cried like the biggest baby ever seeing that departing scene :'(..... Tmrw commercial looks GREAT! Just not too siked about Prae Boooooo!!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I completely agree with u !!! The few scenes that I have seen in teasers of Prae and Charles made me very uncomfortable ... Specially some of them suggest that a kiss could be possible between them which I definitely DO NOT WANT TO SEE !!! Lol ! I know Charles want to seduce her but kissing her would be going too far , it just make want to puke !!!! Berk!!! Berk !!!
NOOOOOO! That must not happen!

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
Time for some Charles and Prae time!!!!!!!!!

Credit to Barry.Ya
]http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/297745_288217717875194_214651858565114_976596_1825194603_n.jpg
]http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/379562_288217751208524_214651858565114_976597_1844054638_n.jpg
]http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/387417_288217847875181_214651858565114_976599_378604625_n.jpg

Looking at the pics make me so jealous.... I don't want anybody getting skinship or intimate with SaiChon except NangFah..

oh, Nangfah - I am already missing you. I will miss the innocent love from here on~

As for Saichon, I am glad he gets out of his island to see the world. Even if he did that to see NangFah again, I am glad he opened his eyes. And boy, what an eye-candy Charles is. I am definitely looking forward to handsome Charles and his games.

Honestly, I love revenge, slap/kiss lakorn. I like playboy/tomboy scenario too. BUT I am torn here. I loved Saichon and Nangfah and didn't want to end their pure and innocent love on the island. sigh.

I guess, I will look at the positive side - that Fah will fall in love with the same man no matter if he is Charles or SaiChon. That is at least comforting for me.

I was so sad after seeing Ep. 5 that I re-watched Ep. 4 again and again tonight. I really love the morning after scene. It was PERFECT. Loved their voices and touch. So dreamy there.

I love a man in a suit but have to say I will miss SaiChon and his muscles. hahaha. I love Nadech with the island outfits. He looks so fit and much bigger then the pics of him with suits.
I can't believe I like his wavy hair so much too. It flip out so perfectly.

Nadech is so handsome. I used to love his lips and dimples but I am crazy about his eyes now. Must be the way he looks at Nangfah.... it's just so strong (not the right word but I can't express it right now. hu).

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
wow, I didn't even think those thoughts until I read the comments above lol : The END of the island scenes...Oi.
Now my only comfort is knowing Saichon will be bringing Fahlada back later to reunite their love.

am I seriously the only wuss who has considered not watching the lakorn until he brings her back to the island? lol. like, not even kidding. and that's saying a lot about Yadech's acting. It's too real, I don't want to watch them fighting after all the loving. I suck.
Jjinxxy!!! This is why I bathed and soaked and was not going to relinquish the island scenes. I loved every bit and piece of Min Island.

Their chemistry is so, so, so real. YADECH have something special. I am considering not watching for a bit too. I suck too. Yes, I am a wuss!!! I am finally over my sadness, but it lingers. I cried so much and so hard.

^^but the thing is, it might not be the same even if fahlada remember the time she spent with saichon cause shes the not same person who he first met.
I am very interested to see how Yaya plays Fahlada & Nangfah combined. I am excited to see the way Fahlada loves Charles.

Nangfah was the BEST thing that happen in his life now losing her like this. Today scene is heartbreaking my throat is all tight up I wanna cry now.
I cried so much today, baown Srey. The way Nadech uttered those words to her was *sigh* swoon...

Well Sacihon loves Nangfah but I guess later on, you'll get to see Sacihon starting to fall for Fah and Fah falling for Sacihon so yeah you're right, it won't be like Sacihon loves Nangfah but they will be two different people who starting to falling inlove again. :)
And that my friend is a whole new excitement for me.

It's now up to Charles to make Fah fall in love with him once again, I do remember seeing some sweet scene in the city and I do think even if Fah doesnt remember him but her heart is filled with love. The memory can be erase but starting another one will prove how strong their love and bond is.
Beautiful description, TML.

Every time Fahlada is near Charles she feels something similar for him. She is confused by the man in her dreams that she only sees his shadow. That feeling in her dreams is the same feeling she has when she is around Charles.

Just by reading all the comments, golly Im scared to watch ep 5... I could not stand seeing Saichon hurt, NangFah is Saichon life, how can he stand living without NangFah.. Hope to watch the jump already, I dont wanna see Saichon suffer more than he has right now.. Im glad at least Saichon is surrounded with good people and supporting him all the way.. When he becomes Charles, I hope he takes his first revenge over Yessa, what a awful character, he needs to be skinned alive.. Guys do you know where to download to download a good quality one...

I m going to miss the Eskimo kiss or nose nose kiss.. for sure its going to be awhile before I see The Trade mark kiss of Saichon and NangFah[/center]
I like your banners!

ThinkjadenXD, Gappkoo YouTube have excellent quality. I LOVE the eskimo kisses.

Every time Fahlada is near Charles she feels something similar for him. She is confused by the man in her dreams that she only sees his shadow. That feeling in her dreams is the same feeling she has when she is around Charles.

Dal - Do you know how Fah is supposed to get her memory back? Would that be after a car accident of some sort? I saw Charles crying pic somewhere on this thread. Is that when will happen? I read apart of the translated lakorn script but it didn't say.....

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Kizukami, your gifs are the best ever.

Idk, that rock scene was just...whew. Deep, almost like they knew what was headed their way and wanted to just be as close to each other as possible and soak each other up. The level of intensity surely melted the monitor to all who were watching.
I second that on Kizzy's GIFS. I literally stared for two minutes at the rock GIFS. Thank you, Kizzy!

My imagination went to your hut, Jjinxxy!!! :coverlaf: My mind went to lala land in this scene worse than the morning after scene. Intense emotions were spilling everywhere...

Lol.. Tinah. My mom fav newbie is nadech and Mario. She say these kids are handsome

sreymao, that's funny cause my mom also said mario is handsome too lol just those that she compliment om

Ahh, charles is dressed up so nicely! His suits are really hot on him. He got a total upgrade
So fun watching with parents...

oh, Nangfah - I am already missing you. I will miss the innocent love from here on~

As for Saichon, I am glad he gets out of his island to see the world. Even if he did that to see NangFah again, I am glad he opened his eyes. And boy, what an eye-candy Charles is. I am definitely looking forward to handsome Charles and his games.

Honestly, I love revenge, slap/kiss lakorn. I like playboy/tomboy scenario too. BUT I am torn here. I loved Saichon and Nangfah and didn't want to end their pure and innocent love on the island. sigh.

I guess, I will look at the positive side - that Fah will fall in love with the same man no matter if he is Charles or SaiChon. That is at least comforting for me.

I was so sad after seeing Ep. 5 that I re-watched Ep. 4 again and again tonight. I really love the morning after scene. It was PERFECT. Loved their voices and touch. So dreamy there.

I love a man in a suit but have to say I will miss SaiChon and his muscles. hahaha. I love Nadech with the island outfits. He looks so fit and much bigger then the pics of him with suits.
I can't believe I like his wavy hair so much too. It flip out so perfectly.

Nadech is so handsome. I used to love his lips and dimples but I am crazy about his eyes now. Must be the way he looks at Nangfah.... it's just so strong (not the right word but I can't express it right now. hu).
I like your comments...AMEN

I have cried two days in a row...hardly happens. I sobbed after EPISODE 5. Literally sobbed like a baby.

EPISODE 4 & 5 are EPIC