[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Am I the only one who feels like the island scenes are moving too fast? I can't believe it's already transitioning to the city parts in the next episode. I wish they didn't have to edit so much of it :( We didn't even get a clear view of Saichon kissing her on the cheeks during their ceremony, we didn't see the part where she jumps into his arms and we were given a far view of when she goes up behind to hug him when he was playing the ukulele. That was one scene I was really anticipating to see because in the trailer, that small gesture made me had butterflies since Saichon kinda followed her move and nuzzled her face back. I demand they release an unedited version! lol

Enough ranting, I finally caught up and eps 4 and 5 are totally epic! The morning after scene was wayy better than I expected. Their voices, embracing, eye contact and everything was just pure natural. Call me bias but YADECH is the only couple I've seen who can have so much chemistry in just one scene. Ep 5 had me bawling my eyes out! Yasa needs to go to hell for seperating them apart, shooting Saichon, punching Nangfah in the stomach and giving out false information to Prae so she'll get the wrong impression of Saichon. Just thinking that he'll appear in the city scenes to stir more trouble just frustrates me. I do hope that he'll eventually be the one to foil Prae's evil schemes.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I love the "behind the rocks" scene :tearybye: it was so emotional, so touching! I feel like crying inside

The scene was well exuded by Yadech. Amazing chemistry

cr: made by me

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I have to say that this moment was the most erotic moment of this lakorn. It was so sensual and look so spontenious that it did look like they were going to make out right there !!!! That I have to say must be really hard to reproduce in acting or maybe there is a little bit of truth in it... ;) I have to say a big bravo to Nadech and Yaya on their performance it was just breathtaking !!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ep.5 the separation scene was so heart breaking, i was sobbing haha...feel so sorry for saichon&nangfah..yadech performance was superb 2 thumbs up!! read thai ppl comments in pantip many were so into this scene and crying and said yadech deserve to win an award for their performance which i agree. it look so real, not like acting at all. so glad yadech acting in this drama scene win many ppl over..will miss saichon&nangfah, now will be city parts charles&fahlada.can't wait for next ep.

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
Am I the only one who feels like the island scenes are moving too fast? I can't believe it's already transitioning to the city parts in the next episode. I wish they didn't have to edit so much of it :( We didn't even get a clear view of Saichon kissing her on the cheeks during their ceremony, we didn't see the part where she jumps into his arms and we were given a far view of when she goes up behind to hug him when he was playing the ukulele. That was one scene I was really anticipating to see because in the trailer, that small gesture made me had butterflies since Saichon kinda followed her move and nuzzled her face back. I demand they release an unedited version! lol

Enough ranting, I finally caught up and eps 4 and 5 are totally epic! The morning after scene was wayy better than I expected. Their voices, embracing, eye contact and everything was just pure natural. Call me bias but YADECH is the only couple I've seen who can have so much chemistry in just one scene. Ep 5 had me bawling my eyes out! Yasa needs to go to hell for seperating them apart, shooting Saichon, punching Nangfah in the stomach and giving out false information to Prae so she'll get the wrong impression of Saichon. Just thinking that he'll appear in the city scenes to stir more trouble just frustrates me. I do hope that he'll eventually be the one to foil Prae's evil schemes.
oh no ur totally not the only one who thinks the island scenes r moving too fast!! I actually rly wanted more like way more island scenes than that! they cut out way too many cute scenes but i guess i shouldnt complain but seriously i demand an unedit version of GRGR cuz i mean wuts the pt of filming them anyways if they were just gonna get cut?! since the island scenes have officially ended all i can say is BRING IT ON CHARLES AND FAHLADA!! lol! and yasa i just want to stab u ten thousand times! :D

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Dame they definitely cut some parts out from the drama cause i remember more parts of the wedding scenes from the teaser. Dame this channel. Anyways i hope they release the DVD unedited version cause i definitely gonna buy it!!!!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
And OMG episode 5 was so sad. The part where they separate broke my heart. I cry like a bucket. It been a long time since i cry from watching a drama. I definitely gonna miss Nangfah. She is so sweet,funny, and so loving. I'm gonna miss that warm-hearted guy like Saichon too.

neena

sarNie Adult
i can watch that scene all day and it will still feel like i am watching it for the first time! lol...talk about chemistry, these two...

About it moving too fast, i think i like it...honestly, the island scenes to me are like...dreaming...they were like teenagers..it was the beginning and nothing in their lives was missing...when they go to the city there are many obstacles in their way, this will test their love...if there is 21 epis, there is many more love scenes to come and these love scenes i think will be more mature and intense then on the island. i am waiting eagerly for their meet in the city...they will be grown ups...i would like to see that.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Pope is cute but P'More is somehow a dull character :nailbiter:

He sticks around Prae, expressing his love through his patience. A gentle, sweet guy but ......... wouldn't it be a bit boring? :scratchchin:

I know he is gonna play a big part in the city scene. But I hope P'Mor isn't an obstacle, or seriously, he will fall under the category of "unnecessary roles" <_<

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
It's now up to Charles to make Fah fall in love with him once again, I do remember seeing some sweet scene in the city and I do think even if Fah doesnt remember him but her heart is filled with love. The memory can be erase but starting another one will prove how strong their love and bond is. Charles/Saichon will use his heart to get his wife back and love each other again. Even if the names are different but the person is still the same. Fah is still half of NangFah and Charles is still half of Saichon. The heart is still the same.
Cried..... OMG your words are so touching T^T. I'm gonna miss Saichon and Nangfah a lot from now. I can feel their love and everything about them are just so memorable. Aigoooooo I'm so sad now.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Cried..... OMG your words are so touching T^T. I'm gonna miss Saichon and Nangfah a lot from now. I can feel their love and everything about them are just so memorable. Aigoooooo I'm so sad now.
Thank you. I know I'm so sad too. It really is heartbreaking to see them get separated and Charles counting down the day until he meet his wife again...and she will look at him like a stranger. Like they never fall in love, get married or kiss/slept together. But one thing I know is he will use his heart to make her remember him and protect her the way he always had from other guys. We are about to see them fall in love again, but to get there Charles is the one who has to make it happen. I'm sure he will have some soft spot in him too because Fah is still his Nangfah. Bigger than that his wife.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm sure they did cut out a few scenes especially due to the flooding so they had to shorten the epi

I just watched epi 5 again but this time with my mom. I was shedding tears like crazy and to think I would of been more tougher knowing the scenes already. But yea, my mom said nadech is so good lookinmg and handsome which is rare to hear her compliment any newbies cause she watch mainly the other gen. See, nadech even capture the heart of the older folks too lol

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I hate how they shorten the episodes. I can't seem to get enough of each episode and yes the island scenes are way too short. I want to see more sweet scenes but dang Nadech as Charles is handsome and hot!