[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Credit MELLY | YADECH

Those aren't exactly Melly's words, but you get it. Sooo corny yet so freakin sweet...young love. No way is Saichon ever going to forget his wife!!! Not after that...(;
My stomach split trying to hold in laughter (cuz I don't wanna scare my roommates) but OOOOOOH, MYYYYY, GOOOOOSH! So corny and just...way suggestive lol

When the parrot interrupted their first almost-kiss, the idea of roasting that parrot for a feast seriously flashed through my mind! THAT said, HOLY CRAP, that was like no obstacle at all, I mean I SOOO did not expect Nangfah to just walk up to Saichon and then they get to share this totally magical and perfect kiss just like that! WOW. My jaw just like dropped, and the angling their faces and everything was just so perfect--Saichon's beautiful eye so dark and totally seduced by Nangfah's innocent gesture to figure out if they love each other. *faint* Ummm...I'm going to be replaying that one for a few hours, I'm sure.
I did think the color rendering was unnecessary but what can I say, they're in LOVE which equals a PINK world.
And I have NO IDEA why but Saichon/Nadech just looked so handsome during the kiss...like I know he's goodlooking already but seriously? He just had that gorgeous wind-ruffled hair and starry eyes and gentle expression and...and just like love sculpted his face into a god! *drool*

Being in Mami's shoes, I'd feel really angry and 'betrayed' too. HOWEVER, the first reason she can't blame Nangfah is because Saichon never liked her in the first place. The second factor...Saichon and Nangfah were meant to be? lol

I was like "Where's the cave scene, where's the CAVE SCENE???" after Yasa's incident, and then...I got what I wanted lol. Still the sweetest thing ever, made even sweeter by Saichon's declaration that they must get married first.
Finally get to hear Nangfah's lovely lines from that long ago t-ser "Saichon do you hear my heart, etc..."

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Their lines are completely mushy, but I LOVE them! It is from the heart. Pure, innocent, true, & honest.

@Jjinxxy, did you get through episode four yet? You will just...heart attack!

The looks on their faces in the morning after scene is priceless. Nadech is doing wonderfully. Seriously, his voice melted me into a puddle. Nangfah is bold & I love it!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
AHHHHH! Stop it girls…I’m dying here! This is so cruel :nono1:

I’m off at 4PM…just a few more minutes, then about 10 minutes to get home and straight to GRGR!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Ceda!!! I am so sorry. I don't mean too, na. Please forgive me. I am so spazzing. I'll come back tonight and spazz with you again, k? Drive safely, take good care of yourself.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
omg i cnt wait to watch it tonite and the next two days...

jjinxx

@Dal, I'm not done yet! Oh my gosh, I'm like breathless with all the moments they are alone. *_*

Argh!!! I've never hated pictures so much! I just know the pictures taken by those guys is going to get back to Prae. >< Once again, I ask whyyyyy!

OKAY, totally killing move: Saichon hooking a shirt around Nangfah to catch her. :heart: The two were sooo FLIRTY during the time waiting for the wedding. I've never questioned other love movies before but THIS...how do these things not like slip off the screen into real life?!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Their lines are completely mushy, but I LOVE them! It is from the heart. Pure, innocent, true, & honest.

@Jjinxxy, did you get through episode four yet? You will just...heart attack!

The looks on their faces in the morning after scene is priceless. Nadech is doing wonderfully. Seriously, his voice melted me into a puddle. Nangfah is bold & I love it!!!
I'm with you, Dal.

Even though their lines are mushy, but they are sooo appropriate like you said, so pure and so beautiful and so innocent.

Let's not forget that this is their first love, first like, first experience, first etc.

Awwwwwwww, I missed jjinxx's fan fiction, first this and first that...LOL

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I nearly :faint: :wackonut: when I just saw all those spoiler pictures
Are u like that too?
Yes I'm like that too! I have to wait until I get off work to watch it!! In the main time during break and lunch I would look at the spoiler picture just to satisfied me...now that I'm off I can not wait to get home so I could enjoy the show if my yadech!

jjinxx

adorable when Saichon like screamed when he was told Nangfah was going to sleep at Peeka's house. lol

I hate all those ill omens with the necklace and stuff! :teary:

That has got to be the most beautiful wedding ever. More promises *sigh* so romantic and...sad! I simply adore Saichon's claiming her cheek, her lips and all else. They are made for each other.

*deep breath* "Just seeing Nangfah's face, I'm full already" That line was, ahem...My HEART was full after this episode, my goodness! YADECH should win the award of Most Realistic Love Life, I mean, besides the fact that we wouldn't get to see those scenes if they were actually REAL real, everything felt so unscripted and HAPPY and IN LOVE, and I suppose this just means that Yadech are both amazing actors but I'll stubbornly attribute it to their real life chemistry also. I was spazzing hyperventilating and kicking my feet in my chair with giddiness and I know for sure that THIS episode will be my comfort to come back to when the city action becomes too much. I didn't even watch the preview for the next ep. because I didn't want to ruin the effect ep.4 left me. :cloud9:

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I wanna fall in love all again cuz of saichon and nangfah they are just too cute. I finally get to hear this " nangfah ruk saichon na. Ruk mak mak mak tee soot " my heart lol.

Do you think we will see Charles on Sunday? If they are taking Nangfah away tomorrow, I hope they will bring Charles and Fahlada on Sunday. I don't think I can stand to see them apart for a whole week if they are still separated on Sunday.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I'm watching episode 4 right now and im so nervous!!! My heart is beating so fast right now and I'm gonna screem my lung out once it hit the morning scene...lol...

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i've only watched 2 episodes and yadech is way too cute!! nang fah is adorable and saichon is hilarious.
its soo funny that he has to put up with everything she does
:cloud9: they're too cute!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dang it they should have just done it in the cave. Make it 2 willings. Yadech is just sooooo cute. My mom would kill me if i had to act and do these scenes. They are reallllly close. Love the line, Nang Fah: "you opportunist" Saichon: "I'm not an opportunist, THIS CHEEK IS MINE" I'm dying here :whahuh:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
LOL Nadech's acting in "the morning after"s scene is sooooooooo FREAKING REAL LOL

Yadech is the best koo kwan onscreen right now <3

No doubt!

All your arguments are INVALID

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ouch! My cheeks hurt from smiling. This episode was all smiles for me. I think all the butterflies in my tummy flew out LOL!

Nangfah and Saichon forever!

Be back after I watch it again

arun

sarNie Egg
i'm afraid to watch tmrw episode. :cry1: I love nang fa. i dont want falada to reborn, too heartbreaking for saichon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is why they are spoiling us with a bunch of kiss scenes cause after they get back to the city thats when the drama and misunderstanding will occur!

just got home so i need to catch up on todays epi !