[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry, Ceda_Lee! Hang in there.

The scenes were tastefully done. Pure, innocent, sweet love...

@Dertajaaf, you don't like? I am amazed by their natural acting. I felt like I was intruding on their intimate moment.
No, it's not that I don't like that, I'm just in awe and totally speechless right now, to see how nadech have grown their chemistry and able to make us blush with their intimate moment. Yeah agree with you, the scenes were impressive! :dance3:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I actually think Mint is very pretty. Don’t like her voice much though. I agree…Mint and Pope need their own lakorn as leads. I’d definitely support them.

I’m sneaking around at work checking in here every chance I get…kekeke…

Those screen caps are killing me! I think I might be going crazy!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I think I understand what you mean, Detaajaf. Nadech will be 20 next month & Yaya is 18. These type of scenes, you got to make it good. I think they delivered. I am sorta shocked too, but I was excpecting it since the beginning. I am just so happy it turned out well. There will be more too...

Thank you, Dertaajaf, for uploading the SC. I need to do it for YADECH FORUM, but I am on my phone. StarSaphire has always mad good HQ caps. P'Gi, N'Noony, & Barry.Ya do them well too. I missed a bit this morning & it happen to be the cave scene. If I remember right, the cave scene is where Nangfah proclaims that her heart & body is for Saichon. They kiss...but IDK. Knowing Saichon, he says they need to be married first. LOVE! I'll be watching the episode over & over again tonight...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
wait can some1 tell me did they or didn't they do it when they're outside (in a cave?) well well well I guess I'm officially became a total pervert here :scratchhead2:

Oh they didn't do it, from what I see saichon restrains himself
[/quote]
No, they didn't do the deed in the cave. Saichon said they have to get marry first.

Tomorrow's episode is going to be very sad. Even though I already know what is coming and already anticipate the sad scene, I still don't know if my heart can handle it.

The super love the first four episodes. I love their sweet, innocent and young love; however, happiness is just short lived for these two and then come the big storm.

Sooooooooooo happy GRGR airs three days a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
It must show what their sin is in tomorrows episode, for them to become separated. Stealing kisses before your wedding night shouldn't constitute such an awful punishment. Yet, lots of cultures believe you must not see one another right before the wedding, sooo...*sigh*

In the novel, Saichon feeds Nangfah turtle eggs & that is their sin. Some other things too, but here there is not a valid reason yet. Oh well...

I am enjoying this lakorn a lot. No one can take that away from me. YADECH have strong chemistry. They both just look so happy being together. The city scenes ARE like a whole nother lakorn...I'll be crying rivers...I've been so teary-eyed today too.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
"if you want to know if u love saichon, you must kiss saichon. if everything around you changes into pink color, it means you love saichon"

ROTFL such a "great" advice and encouragement nangfah got there :rofl: :kiss3: :clap:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I’m jealous of those who get to watched it this morning. I have to work and it will be bugging me all day until I get home. :whatever:
Same here, gosh I'm so jealous of you guys!!! I literally screem in the lunch room and everyone is looking at me like I'm some kind of crazy person or something! Lol...

shengvang

sarNie Adult

credit pantip, as tagged

wait can some1 tell me did they or didn't they do it when they're outside (in a cave?) well well well I guess I'm officially became a total pervert here :scratchhead2:

Oh they didn't do it, from what I see saichon restrains himself
Ahhhhhh Omg I think I'm going to die here at work....can't wait to go home...my heart is beating so fast!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Same here, gosh I'm so jealous of you guys!!! I literally screem in the lunch room and everyone is looking at me like I'm some kind of crazy person or something! Lol...
LOL I can imagine that it's like in the movie :coverlaf: but it's not yadech if they can't make you to react like that

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Omg, i can't wait to see tomorrow's episode.
I feel so bad for Saichon though, he's going crazy about losing Nangfah :(
i know right? i am mentally blocking that part & fast forwarding to when he comes back from abroad and then... hopefully... SLAP & KISS lakorn :D ... ::sigh::

Just sneaked a peek and I just want to hug my computer. Saichon and Nangfah is toooooo sweet.

Will take more doseage of Yadech tonight. Not thinking of tomorrow or what to come next. Just gonna live in this pink moment today. hehehe

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Just finished episode 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS GREAT! TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT! I'M SO SAD THEY HAVE TO CUT DOWN AIR TIME! I wanted to see more and next thing you know, it's already over! ugh! I can't wait til tomorrows episode! I already know I will be balling!

-When Nangfah kissed Saichon (out of nowhere), it felt like I was spinning with them!!! hahaha, all the flying colors! I'm a hot mess!
-So romantic when Nangfah had to go sleep at Aunt Peeka's house and Saichon had to sleep alone. He must have smelt her pillow like 5 times! LOL!
-They are too cute when Saichon snuck to go see Nangfah and she kissed him all over his face! But saved the lips for the wedding. :)
-The wedding was so fun! Everyone looked like they had a great time. Loved it when they picked up Saichon and Nangfah then dropped them in the water! Then Saichon carried Nangfah then dropped her in the water! LOL!
-The morning after was amazingly sweet. Don't really understand what they're saying, but I was touched. :)

While Nangfah and Saichon are falling in love, I am falling in love with them as well. :thumbsup:

Why were those guys dressed in all black there for?? Sight-seeing???
How come Prae didn't want to contact the police? How come they went to a man instead?

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Can someone make me stop screaming and smiling like a idiot please??? GAH After seeing the ep, I knew I had to spaz about it! Let me just start that ep was just sljfklsdjflkajdfljslfjdskdjf!!! :eyetwitch: With no word....and it would take me forever to explain my thoughts cause I just have way too much of 'em. :shock2: It was one of favorite ep so far just cause there was uncountable sweet scenes that just make you want to just scream in your pillow. :tease: i mean seriously, the nose touching? :pervie: SCORE!!! But I was sooooooooooooooo scare to watch the preview for the next ep cause I know that Nangfah gonna be taken away from Sacihon but GAH I can't wait till the city scene cause that's when everything starts to get intense but I don't think I can bare the scene when they are apart though!!! :cry1: But overall, again if some of you are just late and haven't see the lakorn yet, you really should. :thumbsup: Trust me, it will be worth it, even if there're only 4 eps so far but you won't regret watching it!!! I'm done... :rockon:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aha I have Goosebumps atm from the spoiler picture scans I can't watch it atm cos my iphone is still charging the battery I don watch it now on my pc cos it can do lots
trouble it likes to froze at the same time while I watch, while I wait for the battery
to be full I as well read all your amazing comments na ja :grouphug: