[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
That last pic/graphic is actually Bellfire's awesome talents.

Thanks, Alice! There are so many pics now. LOVE!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
New BTS Credit TheIQZero:

Slapfest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbz5dtGnhyA&feature

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
New BTS Credit TheIQZero:

Slapfest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbz5dtGnhyA&feature
khob khun na ka for the video! It's cute to see how tight relationship they have right there. especially when yaya, mint, and nadech high five with each other. And that dorky expressions of nadech, always succeed bring smile to my face! :clap: feel pity towards the director, she looked very stressed with the bad weather, and the shooting must be halted

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pictures to share around while I wait for the next episode to look forward to

< Nadech & Yaya Home > pantip
Kor Tod Took Khun kha this is double post my pc just froze and turn back on itself grr

Thank you Ceda_Lee and Dal for the welcome. I am counting the hours until I get to see GRGR. I am on the West Coast in US so I usually go to YouTube for watching it on Friday morning.

I do feel sad about the ratings. 5 is just so low. I normally don't care for the ratings (because I know action dramas and ch.7 do better and I don't like action dramas and I mostly watch ch.3). However, I heard Yaya said in the interview (maybe fan cam?) to watch the show so the ratings will be good. I think the actors must somewhat care even if they say they don't. It must be like getting a grade after a test.....

Well, I can't help with ratings because I am watching on YT so I guess I'll help out with their popularity, aka spazzing. So I'll help ALOT in here, ok? hehehe

I do hope that Yadech will have a good run with GRGR and win awards for it. They are such good actors and just so beautiful to watch. a few more hours to go~~~~~

nadechfever

sarNie Egg
FYI,first3 episodes of GRGR got ratings of 5.7/6.1/5.9. ATM, all slots of ch3 lakorns are having a hard time with rating. Likit Sanae Ha even got a rating of 3.7 for one episode. I hope GRGR pick up as the story develops but personally I think its hard since its against a sequel action lakorn of ch7 which once had a record-high rating. No matter how the rating is, I really enjoy GRGR so far. :thumbsup:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^I thought someone said noey was Charles cousin?! Or I'm hearing and seeing things?! Lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^Thanks so much for the rating na nadecfever!!

Oh I can not wait to go home so that I can watch grgr! Just started my shift and I'm not off until 4:30 pm...(crying @ work) anyway please spazz here as much as possible so I will know what happen na ja!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^I thought someone said noey was Charles cousin?! Or I'm hearing and seeing things?! Lol
That is what I said, na. Saichon/Charles is adopted by Michael & his wife. Charles adopted mum has a sister. The sister has a daughter. The daughter is Plerntha...Noey. I don't think you are hearing or seeing things...555

I'm goning to try to watch live...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hopefully ratings go up at the slap and kiss episodes. As much as Thailand loves action, they love slap and kiss too. That's what Jam Luey Rak and Sawan Biang were famous for. Maybe the ratings are low because of the flood too.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Nangfah kisses Saichon...so so sweet...Yaya looked happy afterwards. Loved the scene.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I can watch today's episode over and over again.. Saichone and Nang Fah are just so naruk! I love how their love is such an innocent love! So many cute and kissing on the check scenes today! Sad that everything will change tomorrow.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I LOVED today's episode. Nadech & Yaya are sooo natural in their scenes. I got teary eyed. If I heard right my favorite line from the novel was uttered...
"Nangfah kong Saichon." I don't think the heart was drawn, but Nangfah was touching Saichon's face. That was even better for me. Nadech's voice was sweet and gentle...

nadechfever

sarNie Egg
Hopefully ratings go up at the slap and kiss episodes. As much as Thailand loves action, they love slap and kiss too. That's what Jam Luey Rak and Sawan Biang were famous for. Maybe the ratings are low because of the flood too.
yea, the flood certainly do affect the ratings. Many people moved out from Bangkok,where the main ch3 viewers are, to escape the flood.

just finishing today's episode, its so great :thumbsup: cant stop thinking the sweet scene of Nangfah and Saichon,especially the morning after one. Nadech's voice is so dreamy and sexy here :nailbiter:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen today episode, will catch up later but I bet today's episode was pretty intense. The kiss, the wedding, their 1st night, the morning after, and all the lovey dovey scenes. Will definitely overdose. Wow I can't believe they have to do some really intimate moment in such a young age :blush: :spicy: (well IDK maybe it's just because I've only seen this kind of scene done by some older and mature actors and actresses, their seniors)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iam5l1Mfiws&feature=feedu

but here it is, ohhh yadech have a chance to beat up the ateam, rteam, ken-ann, matt-grate, and all the ships/OTP

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I’m jealous of those who get to watched it this morning. I have to work and it will be bugging me all day until I get home. :whatever:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'm sorry, Ceda_Lee! Hang in there.

The scenes were tastefully done. Pure, innocent, sweet love...

@Dertajaaf, you don't like? I am amazed by their natural acting. I felt like I was intruding on their intimate moment.

Oh, such torture. Can't watch it yet. Will try to sneak a peek at lunch which is in about 2 hours.
Thanks for the spoilers. I can't wait! Can't stop smiling thinking of Nangfah and Saichon.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
hold on.... lemme just breathe & catch me breath a second here..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :wub: :weee: :heart: :spicy: :kiss2:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

credit pantip, as tagged

wait can some1 tell me did they or didn't they do it when they're outside (in a cave?) well well well I guess I'm officially became a total pervert here :scratchhead2:

Oh they didn't do it, from what I see saichon restrains himself