[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Can I join you all? I have been reading silently for a while now but I can't help but would like to spazzzz with you here. I caught GRGR fever badly --- well, it's more like "Yadech" fever! This time is worse then DJA. I can't wait for Friday so I've been stalking the FB pages, here, and YT fan vids. I stayed up all night watching Yadech on fan cams last night and been wishing for Friday to come soon.

I saw a fan vid of Nadech on the bus singing and can't stop playing it for two days now. Nadech voice is so dreammmmmmmy here. I just melted and thought you might like to watch it if you haven't seen this one (there were a few fan cams but this has the best voice recording). Enjoy na ka.

BTW, how do you post YT vids here? I "insert media" and only the link showed up (above). Nadech is so cute here and I really wanted to share ~ : )

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! Yaya in those glasses…oh so CUUUUUTE! Her “wai” is not so good though haha! I love hearing her talk cause her Thai isn’t good and she stutters…so cute. She’s such a doll. Nadech…please date/marry her already!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Can I join you all? I have been reading silently for a while now but I can't help but would like to spazzzz with you here. I caught GRGR fever badly --- well, it's more like "Yadech" fever! This time is worse then DJA. I can't wait for Friday so I've been stalking the FB pages, here, and YT fan vids. I stayed up all night watching Yadech on fan cams last night and been wishing for Friday to come soon. That's how bad the Yadech fever is.

I saw a fan vid of Nadech on the bus singing and can't stop playing it for two days now. Nadech voice is so dreammmmmmmy here. I just melted and thought you might like to watch it if you haven't seen this one (there were a few fan cams but this has the best voice recording). Enjoy na. http://youtu.be/Af0jaTxlNpg
Wow…your very first post here! Congratulations and welcome!

Yes, Nadech has a very sweet voice when he sings…especially with the ukulele. I listened to his version of “Lucky” so many times.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Can I join you all? I have been reading silently for a while now but I can't help but would like to spazzzz with you here. I caught GRGR fever badly --- well, it's more like "Yadech" fever! This time is worse then DJA. I can't wait for Friday so I've been stalking the FB pages, here, and YT fan vids. I stayed up all night watching Yadech on fan cams last night and been wishing for Friday to come soon.

I saw a fan vid of Nadech on the bus singing and can't stop playing it for two days now. Nadech voice is so dreammmmmmmy here. I just melted and thought you might like to watch it if you haven't seen this one (there were a few fan cams but this has the best voice recording). Enjoy na ka.

BTW, how do you post YT vids here? I "insert media" and only the link showed up (above). Nadech is so cute here and I really wanted to share ~ : )
WELCOME, LAKORNKIKI! I'm so glad you decided to post. Please join us as you wish. The more spazzing the better! I didn't watch the clip you posted, but I agree that Nadech has a dreamy singing voice. He has a very sweet & respectful tone when he speaks as well. He is talented in so many ways.

As far as posting YouTube vdos, for this forum, just copy the URL & paste here. Voila, the embedding is automatically done for you! Please enjoy your time here with us, na! Your in good company. I am a BIG time YADECH lover!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Anyone know how GRGR is doing with the ratings?
My friend, Shamp, told me it got a 5. The second episode got the highest, but I don't know the number, na. I don't care about the rating. YADECH are popular regardless. I think people are waiting & anticipating the city scenes...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I knew it! Actions lakorns no matter on what channel always beat everything else ratings wise. I'm sure if we got something like Nai Roy Ruk against this GRGR would beat the ratings.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

LOL sorry to drag Tawan Deard into this, but yeah the lakorn got the highest ratings up-to-now for CH3 lakorn, but well LOL apparently Boy Parkon from Roy Marn has become really popular cuz of RM LOL and yet u see how it's different between "ratings" and "popularity"

But that doesn't mean GRGR isn't famous, it's like u eat rice like everyday of your life but u know that u love bread wayyyyyyyyyy more than rice but u still want to eat rice LOL

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
OMG Kizumi Your are just too awesome!!!! Wooooo love it. Yeah see DJA also didnt have a high rating but it was the most popular among the 4 stories. Roy Marn was a good lakorn too but i think GRGR would come out the strongest as the Lakorn progress.

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
^

LOL sorry to drag Tawan Deard into this, but yeah the lakorn got the highest ratings up-to-now for CH3 lakorn, but well LOL apparently Boy Parkon from Roy Marn has become really popular cuz of RM LOL and yet u see how it's different between "ratings" and "popularity"

But that doesn't mean GRGR isn't famous, it's like u eat rice like everyday of your life but u know that u love bread wayyyyyyyyyy more than rice but u still want to eat rice LOL
lol! ur so funny! But yeah i totally agree! ratings doesnt matter! wuts popular is popular! I no some shows have rly low ratings but its def the talk of town and that my friend is the sound of SUCCESS! :D

somp9

sarNie Adult
Nadech & Yaya should do a shooting for TVPOOL magazine together. I never see them appeared on this magazine before. Oh, for the Traveler companion magazine, Nadech should be in there with her.
Looking forward to see episode 4 this friday.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
As Kizzy mentioned, apparently TD has gotten some higher ratings out of the 4+1 Superstar project, so far. Jamley Ruk & Sawan Bieng got higher then these lakorns, na. BUT Roy Marn was very popular. The thing is Boy Pakorn has a steady fanbase for awhile too. Not to mention, people loved him & Margie in WPM. DJA actually had some of the lower ratings alongside PLR. That has not stopped Mark & Nadech and their popularity at all. People are really anticipating the kiss/slap city part to this series. 555...Shamp also researched TWITTER...guess what the biggest trend topics were? FLOOD, NANGFAH, SAICHON...so there you have it! Nadech & Yaya & Pope & Mint are all well loved. I dare say, we will see the ratings get higher. If not, I don't care. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^its just sad to see this lakorn not starting off well like the other 4+1 superstar project. the thing is, its going against sao 5 so it'll be hard for yadech to beat it

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
As Kizzy mentioned, apparently TD has gotten some higher ratings out of the 4+1 Superstar project, so far. Jamley Ruk & Sawan Bieng got higher then these lakorns, na. BUT Roy Marn was very popular. The thing is Boy Pakorn has a steady fanbase for awhile too. Not to mention, people loved him & Margie in WPM. DJA actually had some of the lower ratings alongside PLR. That has not stopped Mark & Nadech and their popularity at all. People are really anticipating the kiss/slap city part to this series. 555...Shamp also researched TWITTER...guess what the biggest trend topics were? FLOOD, NANGFAH, SAICHON...so there you have it! Nadech & Yaya & Pope & Mint are all well loved. I dare say, we will see the ratings get higher. If not, I don't care. :)
yeah me too. im agree that the rating is not important to me as long as yadech are in it and the story sound interesting to me. i dont really care about RM cause i did not even watch it. :whahuh:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I started TD & Roy Mai, but my brain has been occupied with GRGR for nearly 10 months. Everything GRGR & YADECH. I am infected with this YADECH FEVER...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Has this been posted here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z03aJpQcAsc&feature

Credit 4+1 Superstar uploaded to YAYAURASSAYA YOUTUBE