[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i hope that they wont cut this scene... wanna see it lol.. :coverlaf: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/Daliny/Game%20Rai%20Game%20Ruk/GRGRMall10.jpg

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing Cupid Candy. Pope is just too cute, love his nick name. I was laughing when Mint was explaining why they nicknamed Pope "why boy." Can't wait for all the city scenes. It's gonna be hard seeing Saichon turn into Charles but it'll def. be a turn on for me :D
Yea, I found that interesting too when Mint was explaining about Pope. LOL. I think it's cute. I mean, hey, I would probably be asking the same questions too. A good actor has to ask alot of questions right? :)

Lol. They should add a baby too. Remeber nang fah want to have baby.lol
Yes, exactly! Therefore, she should have a baby! I sure hope so.

So, I'm not really liking the way Fahlada dresses. Like all the long skirts (which is "in" right now), I'm not diggin' it.

"NANGFAH JAAAAAAAAAAA!" ----Taeloy (Oh how I will miss this man when the story changes!)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

YEAH, BABY, BABY OHHHHHH (Justin Bieber's Baby lol)

they should have like twins by 21th ep >"<

or let Fah pregnant or something :graduate:

I mean come on >"< be reasonable willing, almost R and NO BABY?

Gruuuu, from biology perspective, it's unacceptable

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
EP 4 will be the wedding and Honeymoon.... Yayyyyyy..... And Ep 6 or 7 will be the city scene, Oww deamm!! Im going to miss the sweet SaiChon and Innocent but naughty NangFah.. Yeah BABY! BABY! BABY!! We need some fan service here... How was the ratings anyways? I really hope they are doing good in ratings....

little

sarNie Adult
luv the storyline is it possible to watch the older version what about dootv.com do they have it i don;t know how to read thai they are cute luv them lot

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
This is a remake? I didn't know that. But oh well, I love this version so far. I love all the cute scenes that they have together. Some people are complaining saying that it's too much. Are they crazy? I can't get enough of their sweet scenes. Nadech and Yaya is so cute together. I'm gonna hate all the misunderstanding and drama in the city.

cecilia

Staff member
it could just be a hint to us that it's possible since Nangfah is curious about it. I mean they have to include the PREGNANCY explanation in the lakorn -- anything could be possible (let's be hopeful b/c of the 21 episodes stretch)

As far as I know .. this is not a remake .. it's an adaptation from a new novel (if i remember correctly, someone mentioned that the writer visual YADECH in these roles) so yup .. correct me if i'm wrong too.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Lol that's what I'm saying Dal. There's so many opportunities to spazz, I'm seriously on overdose.

I was watching some fanvids and almost just went crazy with giddyness from the intensity. I have to say, FOR REAL, my most looking-forward to scene is Fahlada looking up at the hut to see Saichon turn and call her "NANGFAH". Oh how I will cry when she finally remembers him.
Seriously, talking about it make me want to cry already! Tears droping down my cheeks already!!! I could imagine how it going to be like...I'm gonna go crazy if that scene come!!!

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
Anyone know where they shoot the location for the Min island scenes? Suay makmak :thumbup:
because I know that in Roy Mai some of the scenes were shot at a place called Veranda Resort.
I love Saichon's house and hope I can go there for holiday :yes:

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
i hope that they wont cut this scene... wanna see it lol.. :coverlaf: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/Daliny/Game%20Rai%20Game%20Ruk/GRGRMall10.jpg
Clicked on the photo and totally squaled like a school girl. Now I can't wait even more for the city scenes. Also, they probably won't cut this scene out cause this looks like the scene when Fah is sitting in front of the mirror and Charles is standing behind her.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Anyone know where they shoot the location for the Min island scenes? Suay makmak :thumbup:
because I know that in Roy Mai some of the scenes were shot at a place called Veranda Resort.
I love Saichon's house and hope I can go there for holiday :yes:
The island/beach is Koh Min or something. I'll get back to you on the name. The resort of Saichon's house & village is Paree Hut Koh Sichang Resort. It's a real place. I believe they also shot at Veranda Resort as well. Google their sites. I want to go there one day too.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
As for me, I love Fahlada's wardrobe. I actually LOVE the long skirts. They are modest, cute, sexy, sophisticated, & classic. My kind of clothes. Yaya is soooo pretty in the city scenes that Nadech, I mean Charles, won't be able to resist. :)

I think we need not worry if they edit out some things here & there. I only hope they leave the morning after scenes in & that kiss Saichon gives Nangfah on the swing. He hides his shyness/face by kissing her shoulder. LOVE!!!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvOJ87S8F6s&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik__DyjHVoY&feature=player_embedded

yaya acts cute like a kitten as always :coverlaf:

cr. yayaurassayachannel, nadechyaya

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Me too! That would be the climax of the drama. *sigh* I'm scare for what's in store for us viewers, but I'm am so ready.
I'm not! lol help me...drowning in a sea of Yadech.

I agree DAL! Some of the earlier pictures of Fahlada's wardrobe were questionable but I love the recent images from the t-sers, the long skirts and such. Feminine and modest and fit for the oh so fine Charles. *nod*

LOL I clicked on that picture and have to say that Nadech Charles is so enjoying it.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5ASSSkGbOI&feature=feedu

cr. poomadong

nadech's dance while there's visibly bandage around his stomach is cute. Even in serious scene like that he could light up the atmosphere with his comical behavior
I was now finally able to see this. Is this after they took Nangfah away? And he's left in tears???? I'm not sure cuz Nangfah was hiding in the corner so I wasn't sure if she was just watching or if she's suppose to be there. Lol.

Poor Saichon, I already know I'ma be in tears when they take Nangfah away. Any man would go to the end of the world to find his wife if she was taken away...at least I would hope. LOL.

Does anyone know what happens to Yasa later on? I hope Saichon kills him or something and erase him out of the drama.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yaya was sitting there watching his performance. Nanfgah has already been taken away, na. You can see that Yaya is touched by Nadech's performance.

I haven't heard any spoilers on Yasa, except he is a total a-hole.

@Jjinxxy, I love the whole vibe/feel I get from their wardrobe in the city. Fahlada did have questionable clothes at first...kind of frumpy, but Yaya makes it look all good. I love maxis & the more modest yet cute, the better for me. Charles cream/khaki colored suits are to die foe. Nadech wears it all soooo well! He makes anything look good, even the bowl haircut. 555. I like the clothes they wear in the clip in the Crescendo MV. I like the colors of the clothes as she is coming down the stairs & nudges Charles out of her sight. I also LOVE her outfit where she splashes water on his face. The denim long skirt where she is tied up, I like that too. I am just spazzing from watching the MV, PKW3, BTS, pics, SC...GRRREEEDDD!!!