[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^lol. Morning scenes make me blush more than the suggestive willing scenes. Probably because we see so much more love onscreen than the actual willing.

Still loving on the scene where Saichon and Nangfah are in the water after she ran from seeing Mami attacking Saichon. Seriously one of my favorite scenes. The Love is just bleeding off the screen and they didn't even realize how much they mean to each other yet. I love those forehead promises. It's like they are THINKING with their HEARTS all the time. That's the way to live.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^I agree, Jjinxxy. After scenes are sooo...*sigh* especially if Nadech & Yaya are in it.

I got teary eyed with that scene, Jjinxxy. It was tender & very sincere...so real. It was "bleeding" love! The forehead promises make my heart shake & warm up all at once. Thinking with your heart is the way to live. Jjinxxy, you have this way of...of painting pictures with your words. It is a beautiful masterpiece when you speak. I enjoy your comments. I get the picture in my mind with your words. This is one of the reasons that make you an exceptional author. (;

I think they'll have some more scenes showing us how more mature Nangfah will become...becoming a woman again.

I am all ready to set myself up for the heartbreaks. Saichon beaten almost to death & having Nangfah dragged away. The shock therapy scenes will have me crying rivers. My sister wondered to me today if Nangfah will have her necklace from Saichon, I told her I don't think so. I think it gets ripped off of her. Saichon sits there & cries holding it in a scene I saw. Waaaahhh. I know I'm going to cry so much soon. I am ready...not. lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Boy, Kane and Mark promoting GRGR

credit to poomadong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stI-hZf1Ag4&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2JXMc5lZ9s&feature=channel_video_title

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
But only women can say kha, while men says krap but both men and women can say ja right? (Sorry, bad time to learn Thai, hahah. But Nangfah just got me all questionable now when they told her to say "ja".)

And Okay, oops. LOL.I must have gotten that mixed up somehow.
its ok, yes correct krap is use for a guy and kha/ja both spoken by the female

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I do sympathize with Chompooprae. That would suck for your parents to leave you less & not equal to your sibling. I cried at the beginning & end of episode 3. Great perforances so far by everyone. Nadech & Yaya are amazing actors. I am smitten all over again.

"Ja" in Thai language is used by young kids or adults that are good friends, people that live in the country side, or in this case, island. In any case, they say "yes" as "ka" & "krup" usually. When I talk to my younger Thai friends, I sometimes use "ja" & in Khmer language "ja" is used by females.
Khmer/Thai have something similar and some words is the same but talk it a different
accent I know this since I can speak both yeah I also have huge bunches of Thai/Khmer friends which they all take turn learning with each other but my Khmer not so good cos
I was raise in Australia since young

I notice Yaya her Thai is improving not when I first heard her spoke
Oh P'Dal I love reading your response :thumbsup:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
oh so Hmong Mami is jackfruit I don know about it all I know in Thai they call it Kanoon
Yeah that how u say it in Hmong! And Thai call it kanoon...I use to thought Thai called it mami too but my dad told me that it was called kanoon...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^^^I agree, Jjinxxy. After scenes are sooo...*sigh* especially if Nadech & Yaya are in it.

I got teary eyed with that scene, Jjinxxy. It was tender & very sincere...so real. It was "bleeding" love! The forehead promises make my heart shake & warm up all at once. Thinking with your heart is the way to live. Jjinxxy, you have this way of...of painting pictures with your words. It is a beautiful masterpiece when you speak. I enjoy your comments. I get the picture in my mind with your words. This is one of the reasons that make you an exceptional author. (;

I think they'll have some more scenes showing us how more mature Nangfah will become...becoming a woman again.

I am all ready to set myself up for the heartbreaks. Saichon beaten almost to death & having Nangfah dragged away. The shock therapy scenes will have me crying rivers. My sister wondered to me today if Nangfah will have her necklace from Saichon, I told her I don't think so. I think it gets ripped off of her. Saichon sits there & cries holding it in a scene I saw. Waaaahhh. I know I'm going to cry so much soon. I am ready...not. lol
I'm sure they are going to show more scene of nangfah being mature...

And I really do hope the neckless that saichon gave to nangfah is the main thing that is going to make fahlada remember saichon...that would be awesome!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Apart from Yaya and Nadech, Mint N has grown in me :)

so far Choomprae isn't a bad sister as the novel describes

Actually Pope and Mint N look nice together LOL
Mint has definitely improved! She is indeed not all that bad...yet, LOL! She does really care about Fah even though their parents don't treat them equally.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
gals, i caught up from page 80 to 88, and i didn't see this info posted yet. my viki buddy querido shared an announcement on the air times at the grgr channel that there will be: reduced airtime - there will be only 7 parts per episode from this week onwards, and the time will be given to news update (esp. on the flooding situations) instead.

is this the reason behide the 21 epis? so grgr isn't really "21 epis", it's actually shorter episodes which makes it not really "21 epis" long? someone rationalize this for me, por favor!

-godninja

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
gals, i caught up from page 80 to 88, and i didn't see this info posted yet. my viki buddy querido shared an announcement on the air times at the grgr channel that there will be: reduced airtime - there will be only 7 parts per episode from this week onwards, and the time will be given to news update (esp. on the flooding situations) instead.

is this the reason behide the 21 epis?

-godninja
That kinda sucks. I hope that' not why, because I clearly thought there's 21-22 episodes because they added lots of juicy and sweet scenes, not because they're reducing airtime. :/

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mamoon is mango, not jackfruit ja!
oh kob jai na yes mamoon is actually mango don't know how it got jackfruit

I actually love all of yaya fruits that she ate all of them are arroy mak

I don know much Hmong style I'm more familiar on the Thai
words

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
That kinda sucks. I hope that' not why, because I clearly thought there's 21-22 episodes because they added lots of juicy and sweet scenes, not because they're reducing airtime. :/
i know right that kinda suck.. :scratchchin: