[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
HAHA, hmm hard to say. Since it is confirmed to be 21 eps, it doesn't make sense to cut off the willing scenes, I mean this is a thai lakorn. All they do is lay in bed, camera moves to the ceiling and it's done LOL. But knowing YADECH, they can make everything sweet with trying hard at all.

Oun, I Soo agree with you! Yaya is truly "Nangfah".

Nadech's body is just *sigh*. Aside from all the comical aspects of this ep, we have eyecandy too! Some girls disagree though saying he needs to work out a lot more and the sight of him shirtless is just a no no. 5555555555

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
who loves this moment? 55555555555

Saichon's annoyed face is so cute !

She is like a kid and he is freaking helpless lol

Ok Cupid Candy I hope u like it

all made by me :D

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
HAHA, hmm hard to say. Since it is confirmed to be 21 eps, it doesn't make sense to cut off the willing scenes, I mean this is a thai lakorn. All they do is lay in bed, camera moves to the ceiling and it's done LOL. But knowing YADECH, they can make everything sweet with trying hard at all.

Oun, I Soo agree with you! Yaya is truly "Nangfah".

Nadech's body is just *sigh*. Aside from all the comical aspects of this ep, we have eyecandy too! Some girls disagree though saying he needs to work out a lot more and the sight of him shirtless is just a no no. 5555555555
Agree with u. What is the point of cutting when they just camera up in the ceiling just like u said. It just like a couple of second even the r scene too just couple of sec too.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng

Omg love it. Love all the scene can't wait for ep.2.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

oh Kiz my dear friend ja i love it alottttt :heart: :heart:

shengvang

sarNie Adult

I love every scene you have there kiz...there we are all of my favorite scene...thanks for sharing!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
The island scene will be like 6 eps, no more than that. I think the "real game" only starts in the city scene....

Evil game = Charles turns out jerk

Love game = Charles wins back Fah's heart

lol

somp9

sarNie Adult
just finish epi.1 and it was so good. I laughed a lot in many scenes. Nadech and Yaya have a wonderful chemistry with toward each other. Can't wait to watch epi.2 tomorrow. Thank you for uploaded epi.1.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
LOL, LG!!! :lmao3:

Nadech is a cutie. He is filling out quite well. He is getting taller too.

By the way, all the posters I have been posting are made by our very own, our lovely CECI!!! THANK YOU!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hehe Nangfah 4 Saichon talod pai naruk tee sood ja
i love every single word phrase from everyone my dear friend :heart: :heart: :heart:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !

Credit to NY Home @ Pantip!

Credits to P'Gi! Her SC are amazing as always!

Thanks to Perd Gong Vic 3, we're getting lots of good spoilers to GRGR :) After watching a lot of the scenes, I must say, Mint N seems to improve a lot both in speech and acting. I'm glad that she got the opportunity to work with Lakorn Thai because she sure learned to become a better actress compared to NRLJ. I have high hopes for everyone in this lakorn and I'm sure they all won't dissapoint us.