[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
finish watch ep.1 Saichon- Nangfah soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! Yadech sooooooooooooo adorable!!!! can't wait for ep.2......

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Already in looooove LOL! Best scene..."Nangfah pua cheeeee!" Hilarious. Saichon gets so frustrated with Nangfah and it's only going to get worst.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think I will be watching it again soon. Glad to know your watching too, because you might be busy.
apparently I'm almost done my final college assessment cos its nearly the end of semester
so not too busy i maintain my time separately from thai lakorn/updates and studying

damn Nadech has a good screaming voice when he shout to yaya to go to sleep :blahblah:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching the first episode and loved it! The two of them are just to cute together! I'm glad I watched it! I haven't watched a lakorn for almost a year now. I can't wait to see more!! :dance1:

Yaya and Nadech are great together. I love how Nangfah always sticks to him no matter the situation.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Bliss - there's suppose to be more than one R/willing scenes.

Awh! Thanks Alice for sharing the SC!
do u think that they will keep all of it. i hope so.. :whahuh: :whahuh:
so happy that the waiting is over :clap: :rofl:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I sure hope they keep all of it, because now that I've seen it...it better be in the lakorn. :wink: With 21 episode, I think it will be in here because from a few clip and teaser it looks like it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn is so addicting. I was in shock i finished it in one sitting. Can't wait for tomorrow's waterfall scene, i think Nang Fah is naked LOL. Saichon is so "riab roy" I laughed out loud like crazy today, this role was born for Yaya, Nang Fah is cute and bubbly like Yaya. Tomorrow is going to be awesome.

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
I rewatch first episode like 10 times already and each time i still laugh when Saichon yelled at nangfah to go to bed XD That part was hilarious XD Absolutely love this drama.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
just finish watching today episode and it is so cute and funny!!!love it when saichon yelled at nangfah and the part he hit her butt was so cute..can't wait tobeatch tomorrow episode...