[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Okay a lot of ppl seem really confused about when it's airing. Hopefully this will be helpful

It will air
8:30 - 10:30 pm Thailand time
8:30 - 10:30 am Central time
7:30 - 9:30 am Mountain time
6:30 - 8:30 am Pacific time

Also YADECH will be on Perd Kong Vic 3 on Saturday at 4:30 pm Thailand time

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
This is the reason I made a mistake twice this week hehe.. NANGFAH RUK SAICHON MAK MAK MAK LOL.. I love the eskimo kiss

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL! Aw...yadech<3 and jennaloveu...sorry you girls got kicked off, but whatever is left to say, throw it all out in here!!!

I actually think Mint is really pretty in here too. Pope is very handsome too. From the preview, looks like I'm going to feel sorry for him too...especially that scene where he's crying on the couch.

With Saichon...I expect to feel lots of mix emotions with him and I'm very excited!!! Kekeke

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Okay a lot of ppl seem really confused about when it's airing. Hopefully this will be helpful

It will air
8:30 - 10:30 pm Thailand time
8:30 - 10:30 am Central time
7:30 - 9:30 am Mountain time
6:30 - 8:30 am Pacific time

Also YADECH will be on Perd Kong Vic 3 on Saturday at 4:30 pm Thailand time
Yay!!! I'm Pacific time so by lunch time at work, someone should have it on YouTube already! Ahahaha! This is looking great for me so far.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s5j97yEur0&feature=feedu[/youtube]

Credits to WindLight2010

They're so CUTE in that scene where Saichon names the boat after her! Oh and of course they both look absolutely fab in the suit and dress.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
update news: GRGR total 21 eps. :thumbsup:
got news from yadech fans they got news from manager and writer of GRGR.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks again na Teedee for sharing the news! I have a smile glued to my face atm! No need to worry about them condensing the lakorn anymore. I'm so ready for every moment of GRGR!

Credits to Windlight2010

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ111mB9CyY&feature=feedu[/youtube]

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks Alice, something nice to boost my day while everyone watch grgr, ill be at work! I'm sad...let me know what happen everyone...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you, baown Chubbycheeks for the clips!

Thank you, Teedee for the news!

Catching it live right now. LOVE IT! It started at 7:15 am Mountain for me!